Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

Ninja Derpy

1. That I could live forever

2. That I could have an infinity amount of money

3. That I could have a portal to Equestria ( Think like that one portal, in Equestria Girls where if you walk through it to go the real world you'd be a human and when you walk back through it to go back to the pony world, you're a pony.

Well i think if your wishes are REAL... (Money...friends...luck...family,school,whatever like this) and you think about your wish very often and you RLY want it and you imagine that your wish already came true ,it will ... :)

But about not real things... I would wish:

1. I could change to my ponysona, fursona, and back to my real human form anytime (wow that would be awesome!!)

2. Portal to equestria of course

3. Be able to turn time back.... I would love to do it sometimes...

Edited by Casy
  • Brohoof 2

I'd wish for:

1.) Vast wealth.
2.) Immortality. Not just for avoiding old age, but also to help people like a superhero. Throughout the following generations i'd always be here, helping the people.
3.) I'd wish for the sun to stay in its current state forever.
When people wish for immortality, they often neglect the fact that they'll have to live through the death of the planet upon the sun's expansion.

Three wishes? Hmm, I guess you couldn't wish for any other wishes, so let me think...

1. I would wish I was a Halo Spartan-II, because they are awesome! Who wouldn't want to be a Spartan? You could jump from 20ft cliffs, take no damage, have super human strength, amazing eye sight, awesome armour, do I have to carry on?

2. To be a Time Lord, to have the ability to regenerate, to have a TARDIS. I saw a lot of people are wishing to be immortal, but why would you? You would see so many people die, loose many things you held dear to you. Could you live with that guilt forever? Could you live on the same planet forever? Watching it slowly die? That is why I'd love to be a Time Lord, so I can go explore the universe, meet many exciting people, and still see the people I love...

3. I'd wish to have the ability to jump to different dimensions. That would be awesome!

1. I'd wish for PinkiePie

2. I'd wish for a power level of over 9000

3. I'd wish for the throne of the world

The wishes in comination with your profil picture is just hilarious! xDDD

my three wishes:

1. the abillity to change my body and voice like i want

2. resistance against sicknisses

3. money (very much money!!!) :D

1. I'd wish to be the best artist in the world

2. I'd wish for a job that would make me a billionaire

3. I'd wish for religion to wither away so it does not conflict with science. (And so that the Dark Ages would of never existed where only God was law and put us ahead by a few hundred years in technology). 

-To eliminate global poverty.

-To endow mankind with the appropriate knowledge to sustain himself, others, and the world around him.

-To give everyone a second chance, should they be willing to take it.

• Brohoof 1

3 wishes?

The perfect laptop. (The kind that plays any kind of game/program at it's best. Also, it has infinite memory, etc.)

L33t drawing skillz.

Portal to Equestria. Assuming I get to be a pony when I get there.

^ more people need to use their wishes to benefit the world instead of just themselves

Then I will change my answer.

Wish the First:  To have the ability to change anything I want, including myself, into anything else that I want.  Then I could change nuclear waste into fresh water, landfills into food for the hungry, smog into clean air, etc.  I could also change sick people into healthy people and evil people into good people.  And of course, I could use the power to bring fictional characters to life in our world.  Pinkie Pie would become my new best friend.  

Wish the Second:  To have the ability to teleport myself, and anything else that I want to bring along, to the location of any person or thing that I can think of anytime that I want.  This will be fun, and also help me to get where I am needed.

Wish the Third:  To have the ability to bless anyone, including myself, with the power to be completely invulnerable until they choose to give up that power.  Then I could basically rid the world of the fear of sudden unexpected death.  There would be no worry of overpopulation, because I could create unlimited resources.  I could also teleport myself to Mars and make it habitable for humans.  Then teleport entire cities there, if people wanted to go.  I could even create new planets from scratch.

Is that a good answer? 

• Brohoof 1

Firstly, I wanted this:

• Becoming immortal and yet able to keep my beauty at the same time (That includes my little sister, my mother and father)
  • Becoming one of the successful pony in the entire land! (And of course, to donate my money well)
  • To become on of the most popular pony in the entire universe!

>more people need to use their wishes to benefit the world instead of just themselves

320.gif

With my three wishes, I technically only used one to benifit myself, since I used the last two to gain the ability to wish for more/infinite wishes, which I would use more for the benifit of others rather than myself.

Hmm, such a tough question. I guess I would wish for...

1. Money legal to use in my country, because I'm a greedy mofo.
  2. The ability to find the person I can truly love.
  3. The perfect video game and story to be created.

Well first off, My first wish would be to rid the world of all the greedy leaders of every country that are running it to the ground. My second wish would be for the world to focus on elongating the human race's survival instead of trying to kill each other on a massive scale. And my third and final wish would be to rid the world of tiny lizards.

Three Wishes? Okay, here I go.

One: To Live the rest of my life with the one I love.

Two: To Fill Anything You Wanted to. (Sounds Stupid as Hell, Works Like a Genius.)

Three: To Always be able to Make the ones I love happy, no matter what.

Assuming we can't wish for more wishes...

1. I wish I had a Death Note. (Death Note)
  2. I wish that I had a Selecao phone. (Eden of the East)
  3. I wish I had some Geass power. (Code Geass)

With these I would try and (most likely) fail to change the world, probably going a little bonkers in the process.

Wishing for more wishes would be too obvious, so I will leave that out.

1. I wish for a lifetime supply of nutella. (Seriously, I love that stuff!)

2. I wish I did not have any biological need to sleep. Who wouldn't like to do more everyday without having to waste precious time sleeping?

3. I wish to never die unless I want to. I think the benefits of this arrangement are obvious.

1. A portal to Equestria.

2. Shape shifting powers.

3. The ability to minipulate everything in exsistance.

I would have gone with unlimited wishes, but alas, the spoilers ruined that for me.

Edited by Octave Bass