Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minecraft for Xbox Brony Clan

Lightning_hooves

Hello my Fellow Brony's i decided to start up my own minecraft clan if your interested msg me on xbox

GT:DF Disloyal

the only requirments are: ages 12+

Mic

just message me i will be doing seprate squads so i need many members

Squad list: EDIT: Builders, Redstone, Adventure, Economy, survival, open (open squad does a little bit of everything

There will be 2 Leaders to each Squad

if this clan does get up and running i will start to post videos on youtube for everypony to watch

When joining squad we prefer to see some of your work (you will not be graded upon your buildings) this is only to help me see how well you are and have myself or others teach you some awesome tricks for later builds

I my self do mostly Redstone but i am nowhere near the best and id love to have people teach me new things about it if you have any ideas or are hopefully interested in joining send me a msg i will be working tomorow from 11 to about 4 and i might be busy that night so if i dont message that afternoon expect one later that evening thank you for your time cant wait to see you out there

:wub:

Edited by Lightning_hooves

Hell man I'll be happy to join you, 23years old and I got a mic. Name is PrincezCelestia. I'll add you when I get on later in less you send me a friend inv first.

sweet thx bro lol and you dont have to mention ur age lol i dont dont want to really deal with any squikers on xbox lol (no offense) and cant wait to see you on

• Brohoof 1

Why not? I haven't had an excuse to play minecraft lately and it would be great to play with some fellow bronies. ;)

My gt is: ELITE L0RD   <--- Don't laugh it seemed cool at the time xD

I'm pretty good at redstone and the the beginning of an automated dungeon crawler adventure/challenge map to show for it. ^_^