Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

(edited)

843103__safe_solo_princess+luna_balcony_

I just got back to my apartment. And now I'm wondering what I'm going to do with my week.

Edited by Springtime Woona
  • Brohoof 3

Stir crazy is a phrase that dates to 1908 according to the Oxford English Dictionary and the online Etymology Dictionary. Used among inmates in prison, it referred to a prisoner who became mentally unbalanced because of prolonged incarceration.

-(unreliable) Wikipedia :ph34r:

Fleetwood Mac? :o

I got this ticket about a month ago.

I wanted to find someone to go with me but nobody I know is into this kind of music. Except my ex girlfriend. We're not enemies, but we never talk anymore. And for me to call her to go to a show with me would have looked pretty desperate. So I decided I was going alone. I'm probably not going to get a chance to see Fleetwood Mac again for a long time if it ever happens again. Because Stevie Nicks is 66 and Christine McVie is 71. 

That's the most amazing part right there. They're all in their late 60s/early 70s and they're still touring. They're playing in Knoxville right now, Little Rock on Wednesday, and then here in Oklahoma City on Thursday. It's crazy they can do that at their age. So anyway I decided there's no shame in going to a concert alone. Especially a legendary group like Fleetwood Mac :) It was kinda the chance of a lifetime and I already missed Motley Crue (they won't be touring again) in October so I said I'm not letting that happen a second time. 

(edited)

late 1900s

In 1907? :lol:

In all seriousness, I don't know. I'm sure they'll be playing a bunch of their more well known stuff like Go Your Own Way, Gypsy, and Rhiannon.  I'm sure it'll be an awesome show :)

Edited by Springtime Woona
  • Brohoof 1