Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

οΌ”οΌ‘οΌ•οΌ‘οΌ–οΌ“

Β 

β““β“žβ“β“£ β“›β“”β“£ β“¨β“žβ“€β“‘ β“œβ“”β“œβ“”β“’ β“‘β“” β““β“‘β“”β“β“œβ“’ β“Ÿβ“£β‘‘

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Fillypino Fried said:

Β 

Filleh y

Edited by Buttertoast

Man I'm gonna build my girlfriend a pc one day and I'm hooping to use a Ryzen 5 for it. :D

Β 

Unfortunately, cases like the fractal node 202 don't have much support for AM4 boards. :(

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Fillypino Fried said:

Ooh, naisu :love:

Yeah, Mini-ITX AM4 boards are pretty limited, aren't they? :T

Β 

They are at the moment since Ryzen is such a new architecture. I think we'll get better support in the upcoming months. She has a computer, but it it's so weak it can barely run Windows. HP actually had the audacity to put two RAM slots on the board and only give you one 8 SODIMM rather than two 4 gig sticks. Adding a 4 gig stick to it helped a lot, but there's only so much you can do on an AIO :(

She likes it because of the small footprint so it really has to be a mini ITX build. Ideally, I could pair a Ryzen 5 with something like a 1070 mini and mod the case for water cooling and decent OC's. Like what Bitwit did. :D

Β 

Anyway I'm gonna get off the forums for another six months haha cya

(edited)
7 hours ago, Fillypino Fried said:

*war flashbacks of this*

Laptop PSU on a desktop with a big enough case to fit a real PSU, oh ye$$$. :nom:

A couple AM4 Mini-ITX mobos are starting to roll out already... ^_^

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

Β 

Β 

"HP stands for "horrible products."

It really does. I had a laptop back in 2010 that was really good but the cooling solution was wimpy at best. Id be flirting with 65C at idle. That thing only lasted 2 years.Β 

I still have the Toshiba I had in college. It's 6 years old and still kicking. All that's wrong with it is it needs a memory upgrade (only 2 gigs atm because I took a stick out) and a new battery.Β 

I'm pretty excited to see mini ITX Ryzen builds in the future. :3 I love the direction Lisa Su is taking AMD. It's nice to see them finally messing around with Intel's monopoly on the CPU market again. I really think this could be a repeat of K7. :)

And I think even AMD knew FX was garbage. So you could get a 6 core CPU for dirt cheap. I think AMD just had so much money invested in it that they had no choice but to double down on it.Β 

Edited by Buttertoast
  • Brohoof 1