Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

On 8/13/2013 at 8:54 AM, WWolf said:

I'm surprised this forum doesn't yet have a count to a million game. The forum I've used to visit quite often is up to 74000ish, and that was about five years ago.These first few posts you make will be history when we reach a million! Make them worthy.

Β 

We're now on Facebook!

Β 

Also check our channel. CTAM FM

Β 

And a radio :sunbutt:? http://ctam.caster.fm

Β 

One thing to know:

Β 

-If you are for any reason unable to access the forums again, make an account on DeviantArt, or a website where you could talk to a counter so you don't become unreachable. ;). My DeviantArt name is WinginWolf.

-Speed-posting is fine.

Β 

Current Top Poster:

, with 48087 posts. Last recorded June 12, 2015.

Β 

Estimated date of completion: 2097 (84 years)

As of 08/27/13, post 455

Β 

Estimated date of completion: 2112 (99 years)

As of 10/27/13, post 2078

Β 

EDOC: 2031* (17 years)

As of 04/28/14, post 49663

Β 

EDOC: 2018-2020 (4-6 years)

As of 12/05/14, post 216733

Β 

EDOC: 2019-2021 (4-6 years)

As of 06/12/15, post 301919

EDOC: 2113 :C

CURRENT SPEED: 1000 posts per 63 days

Last edited: May 2, 2018

Β 

The last time I logged the speed (December), it was also at 1000 posts per 2-3 days. I do feel like we're slightly slowing down though.

Β 

Also, there is no 20 character limit in this forum, so posting the number is just fine. It's a game forum; the post count won't increase, so you can be as random and blunt as you'd like!

Β 

One rule I should mention: During times of high activity, it is very likely you will be ninja'd and will have to go through the frustration of editing your post to the correct number. If you are on mobile, this becomes even more frustrating because you might "fat-finger" a lot and have to keep backspacing until you hit the right numbers, not to mention folks before you may have the incorrect number and you can't see the post # to tell you where you are. There fore, you are not required to edit your post if you are within 10 numbers, plus or minus of the correct number (don't be posting the incorrect number on purpose though : B). I guess it should be 10 numbers below the actual since most people probably won't anticipate a ninja. I say 10 and not 5 because some people have long posts sometimes. And to be honest, even if your number is more than 10 numbers off, I wouldn't care xD. The key is to try to post the right number!

Β 

Here are some milestones reached in the count to a million game throughout the years months:

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

Β 

A quarter to our first 100,000th.

Β 

Hihih..

Β 

Β 

We're 10% of the way there!!

Β 

Β 

Β 

If you think there are any more milestones of importance, feel free to message me!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Oh, and I think I should quote these to humor you:

Β 

This game is also bomb proof and will not be responsible for wasted bombs.

Β 

Here is the documented, first partial palindrome (originally a semi-palindrome, but renamed 10 posts later):

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You may be asking what on earth is a partial palindrome, or any palindrome in general (well you wouldn't ask the latter to me because that's what Google is for!). WEll, here is a list of the many types of palindromes you may encounter while counting (this is "Wolfian Nomenclature"):

Β 

Β 

Type I Palindrome (or simply, "palindrome"):

Examples: 12321, 121, 345543, 111 etc.

Β 

Type II Palindrome:

Ex: 1212, 123123 (we have yet to get to six digits!), 121212

Basically, if you can split the number in the middle or into equal chunks, each separated number should be identical! So 1212 you would split like 12|12, or 123|123, etc.

Β 

Rotational Palindrome (also Type III):

69, 619, 2005, 6119

If you can rotate the number 180 degrees (or a "pi" if you prefer radians), you should observe the same number (the 2 ressembles a 5 upside down). The 1 can be treated as a straight line which is symmetrical. 6006 and similar numbers are not rotational (which is 9009 when inverted).

Β 

Partial Palindrome:

1232, 48989, 26009, 39097, 68089 (this is a rotational palindrome also!)

If the number has any palindrome inside, then it is a partial palindrome.

Β 

Repeating Palindrome:

This is a regular palindrome, but if you treat it as a partial, it has a type 1 and type 2. The digits oscillate between 2 numbers.

Β 

Β 

Β 

And this here is Seyeth's nomenclature:

Β 

Click Here

Β 

I also like to say "hrmm" a lot.

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPuqwWHt7l0&index=3&list=FLyecNwVO81lmhSVQYXePA4A

Β 

Count away!!

Β 

Oh. And 1 . Can't believe there was never a 1 until now :wacko:Β (I think the date of the 1 was 2016-2017, to give you an idea how long we went without a 1 :huh:Β ).

Β 

Do the rules say no double posting?

Β 

Β 

EDIT Bother just a touch too slow for the auto-merge, sorry @Passion

Edited by Dawnchaser

Β 

Interestingly...

"Currentο»ΏΒ Top Poster:

, with 48087ο»ΏΒ posts. ο»ΏLast recordedο»ΏΒ June 12ο»Ώ, 2015ο»Ώο»Ώ.ο»Ώ"

Β 

...matches up to the users browsing

"RECENTLY BROWSING Β  4 MEMBERS
Dawnchaser , Deae Rising Shine~,Β  DasCapschen,Β  "

Β 

Edited by Dawnchaser

55 minutes ago, Dawnchaser said:

Β 

Interestingly...

"Currentο»ΏΒ Top Poster:

, with 48087ο»ΏΒ posts. ο»ΏLast recordedο»ΏΒ June 12ο»Ώ, 2015ο»Ώο»Ώ.ο»Ώ"

Β 

...matches up to the users browsing

"RECENTLY BROWSING Β  4 MEMBERS
Dawnchaser , Deae Rising Shine~,Β  DasCapschen,Β  "

Β 

Should be still me, even if the top poster thing doesn't work anymore for threads XD

Edited by Deae Rising Shine~

Β 

my sig and blogs only tell the ammount i had before my ban, not all the posts since my return XD

But I have the most forum posts and CAPS has the 2nd most, but even his post count is smaller then my post count pre-ban here in CTAM, sooo XD