Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fruit Poll: Banana or Blue Berry?

Icicle the Ice Pony

47 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blueberries
    • Bananas

Banana. I like blue berries and all, but they just don't compare to the might of the grand banana. It's the fruit that the other fruits wish they could be. It's fine yellow color, amazing length, tasty mellow inside, and the fact that it is an item in Mario Kart makes it superior.

Banana's by far. I don't really like Blueberries at all. I find the taste of the banana much more satisfying then blueberries and I really like the colour of banana's :)

Banana's are my go to fruit, but even then I find them horribly slimy at times and almost un stomach able if they are very very ripe!

Blue berry flavoured thing rocks, but I've never really had the chance to eat them loads, they are not very common here at all so I've never really eaten them!

Honestly I really don't like either Bananas or Blueberries.

Their tastes just don't appeal to me.

Strawberries for the win. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I've never had plain blueberries, just blueberries covered in chocolate. It was really good, but I still prefer bananas. Even though I can't really eat them anymore because they hurt my stomach. D:

I think plain blue berries vs plain bannan's bannan's win. Its really close otherwise, so i guess i'll just go with bannan's since it is better on its own.

Blueberry the whole way I love them yet again I grow them so its easier to get them ripe well anyway I can see why bananas are popular mostly because the way there for most people have problems getting blueberrys ripe

Edited by carrick sparkle

This topic was dumb. You're dumb. I'm Smart. Stop thinking things I don't think. Mangos are superior.

I'd rather eat a good banana, because I can't eat blueberries ALONE.

However, if you make a smoothie or something, I'd usually choose blueberries as the fruit thing to add.

Bananas somehow burn my mouth a little when I eat them plain. I have no idea why this is (because I haven't bothered to research it). Blueberries are my favorite of the two to eat plain because of that. Bananas are fine in a fruit salad, as something happens there that keeps them from causing the burn.

• 4 years later...