Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fruit Poll: Banana or Blue Berry?

Icicle the Ice Pony

47 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blueberries
    • Bananas

I liked bananas okay as a kid. However, recently I've tried eating them before performances/auditions etc. because they're supposed to help with nerves and found that I can't eat them anymore. Something about them triggers my gag reflex now. D:

Lord knows I need help with performance anxiety so that blows.

Blueberries win this one for me. I don't eat them, but as a kid I adored blueberry muffins. I tried some again recently and didn't really find them to be my favorite, but they were the packaged kind and not the freshly made kind I had as a kid.

• Brohoof 1

Blueberries all the way and back. Bananas are a weird, mushy mess that tends to make me gag. They taste pretty odd as well. I could eat them if my life depended on it but since my life is not in a danger that only eating bananas would fix, blueberries win by a mile.

I like both of them equally, if I had to choose, I would go for blueberries.  There's nothing that beats going to an orchard and picking your own blueberries!!  Too bad there isn't a greenhouse or something where I can pick my own bananas, that would simply be divine!

• 1 year later...

I like both separately but I also have enjoy both together, whether in a fruit salad or smoothie. They go together well!

• 6 months later...