Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roleplay OOC Topic Broke.

Anneal

Here is the link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/69134-the-caballus-rebellion-ooc/#entry1747404

When I edited the topic afterward, the BBCode somehow broke down and it's basically a complete mess now. I sadly do not have a saved document of it, so I am hoping it can at least be restored to a time where the editing didn't take place if the problem can't be solved.

Thanks!

I've seen this happen before, but unfortunately, I don't believe there is an easy way around this other then going through and fixing it all yourself. There may be a way that Im unaware of, so I'll ask some of the other staff including some of the Tech Admins and see if I can get some answers for you. And anyone else who stumbles upon this topic, if you do know away around this, please share your knowledge here, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry I wasn't of much help, but I'll do my best to find a positive answer for you :)

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

Well, I'm trying to clean up the clutter the old-fashioned way. I've already cleared up half.

Thats probably (remarkably) the quickest way for now, until Im able to find some answers for you.

Edit: Im going to go ahead an lock this up since you managed to manually fix the issue yourself, however I will still be looking into the issue and will post back in here when/if a solution is viable ^_^

Edited by Dawn♥Rider