Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would the best Pony be to comfort you?

Bendy

Human In Equestria for a year or so, accepted, got a job and your own home, have got many friends where you live in Ponyville.

In the event you break down and cry in secret missing your; old life, parents, friends, and family. I think many of us would miss home.

Out of all the Ponies, which one would be the best Pony to comfort you? In the event they caught you crying?

I personally think Pinkie Pie (well maybe because I like her a lot) in the event she saw me in misery. She'd probably run up to me and hug me and say reassuring things.

Or maybe Applejack? I could just imagine her saying in a soft voice "You OK sugarcube?" before hugging me and saying reassuring things. If it's a slightly fanon universe, she would know the pain of losing your parents.

Edited by Rush

Definitely Pinkie Pie...not that I would ever break down and cry of course!

I mean, just looking at her bounce up and down in your signature makes me want to do the same a little bit!

• Brohoof 2

Those 2 would probably be the 1st ones to confront me too. Pinkie Pie or Apple Jack. At time Pinkie Pie would because she even said it in her smile smile smile song. "It's true some days are dark and lonely And maybe you feel sad But Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad." So they be the 1st ones. Then maybe Rarity and Twilight or fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

I don't cry, but if I did find myself in that position I suppose Princess Celestia because of her compassion and wisdom, which would both come in handy in calming down a purely logical person like myself.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

imagine even Rainbow Dash despite the tomboy nature, if she was a close friend yours and saw you in a deep state of sadness. She would fly over to you to hug and wrap her wings around you and say reassuring things.

Well Celestia, would be one not because I love her to death or anything but I love how soft her voice is, and how loving she can be. Pinkie Pie would be one of them too! When I'm in a bad mood I look to her. Fluttershy too.

• Brohoof 1

imagine even Rainbow Dash despite the tomboy nature, if she was a close friend yours and saw you in a deep state of sadness. She would fly over to you to hug and wrap her wings around you and say reassuring things.

Yeah :P, I'm sure it would be really comforting to have her wrap her wings around us if we were in need of a friend. Wing wraps for the win!

Well Celestia, would be one not because I love her to death or anything but I love how soft her voice is, and how loving she can be. Pinkie Pie would be one of them too! When I'm in a bad mood I look to her. Fluttershy too.

If cuddling is included with Celestia, then I'm all for it.

I would also say Princess Luna too,  but in this case, I feel like she would be a bit awkward. But I guess that  would just  add to how cute she can be.

• Brohoof 1

Or maybe Applejack? I could just imagine her saying in a softvoice "You OK sugarcube?" before hugging me and saying reassuring things.

I could definitely imagine that. And she would hold me and say "It's gonna be okay, sugarcube..." and then I would caress her and stroke her beautiful mane and then look into her beautiful eyes......

errrrrr i mean, uh, ummmmmm...well this is awkward...

• Brohoof 3

Nobody said Fluttershy yet?! Out of all the ponies, I see her as the best at being able to comfort anybody else. She's the element of kindness, after all.

It depends what kind of comfort. Pinkie Pie for the making you feel better type of comfort, but for the being there for you saying everything will be ok, Fluttershy or Celestia would be my choice.

The best way to make me feel better is to get my blood pumpin' so I figure Dash's adrenaline packed antics would cheer me up, plus that wing wrapped hug does in fact sound pretty amazing.

Also Luna, because *when I am actually sad" oftentimes my sadness leads to anger, so I think she would just be good at comforting an angry-sadness.

I think Pinkie Pie would definitely cheer me up, but wouldn't give me really much in the way of emotional support. Though, overall I would probably want someone like Celestia to be there because how nurturing, and understanding she can be. Though, I think Luna would be a pony I would believe that would have an easy time relating to my situation.

It would probably be fluttershy or luna becouse fluttershy is soo calm and luna knows how it is being locked away in a thousand years or something.

I would never be accepted though becouse of my personality. If  someone stands in my way like an enemy it would need to be carried out and especially the way I speak for them I would have a bad language.

i would say luna, fluttershy or derpy, luna because she is my favorite pony and she can see into your dreams which is where i would be sad half the time, fluttershy because if she me sad she make me feel better or derpy because she would give me muffins to feel better and i love muffins

Edited by muffinoverlord1337

Even though living in Ponyville would be my greatest dream come true, I know that there would be times that I would miss those I left behind.  Pinkie Pie would definitely be the best pony to comfort me.  Although any of the mane six would do a good job. 

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie........... isn't the most... SENSITIVE pony........ true she can make people happy, but there's an equal chance she'd just make it worse somehow. Serious situations aren't her strength.

Honestly, I think I'd prefer Spike. He's a sweetheart, always been somewhat of an outsider, and his family situation is... complicated. I think he could relate somewhat. Besides Fluttershy, he's definitely the 'Heart' of the group, the emotional core.

For me, it would have to be Octavia. While I can't speak for her exact personality, well, at least canon wise, I can say the musical charm of her cello would be a very welcome sound if I was really sad. Music is my fallback when I need cheering up and I think her "adorable factor" is high enough that a hug would be highly comforting.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I say Fluttershy.

She would be the pony to comfort me the most and reassure me that everything is okay. Her kind, gentle, and soothing voice could pierce my soul for Celestia's sake! She would be the one to best help me out of my horrible situation. Element of Kindness and all.

• Brohoof 1

How come nobody mentioned Twi yet? o.o

Well, among the mane 6, I wouldn't be very picky. Though I guess I'd be the most insecure with Rarity for some reason...

Fluttershy, Twilight and AJ seem like the best choices for me. The thing is, when I'm feeling low due to frustration, mindless optimism tends to frustrate me more. I'm sure Pinkie Pie means well and it wouldn't be because I wouldn't trust her, it's more that I doubt she's be effective.

The thing is, comfort is only half the equation; I also need to be talked some sense. This is why I think Twi and AJ would do wonders for me. I suppose I'd go to Rainbow Dash if I really need a sobering slap to the face. Twi's a smart mare and she knows to be gentle when she needs to be. With AJ, I can count on her being realistic, which is comforting already.

Suppose the other princesses would be good too but it's not like they have any time for some weird-looking ape.

Likely Rainbow Dash, Luna, Twilight, Derpy, or Applejack. Mainly because I think Dash's nature of being funny (pranks) would probably chear me up. Like going on a pranking spree with Dash. Luna, because I feel she can change how you feel, just by her talking to you. Very much like she did with Scootaloo. Derpy, because she is funny, and I love muffins. And last but not least, Applejack. I really love her voice, and I think she could cheer anyone up, just by telling them its going to be okay. Twilight Sparkle, because she is a really nice pony to hang out with, and she can also be kind of silly. 

Edited by lazyfireball7889