Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Happenings: A Month Later

LittleRawr

Happenings: A Month Later OOC

---

After the events of Happenings in the Everfree, the ponies have gone their separate ways. They are all recovering from their mission in the strange forest; nopony had escaped unscathed.

They had all made a promise to eventually meet up in Ponyville, but no sooner than a month after their mission. Now, a month has passed.

What will befall this unlucky group of friends next?

---

Lyona sighed as she locked up her brand-new home in Ponyville. It was nothing big, just a one story cottage, similar to practically every home in Ponyville. The pegasus trotted away from her little home, wings drooping. 

When will everypony else arrive? It's been a month and a week already! What if they got hurt? What if- 

Lyona shook her head to get rid of these thoughts. They're full grown ponies, they can handle themselves... Right? 

Spreading her wings, she decided to fly over to Sugarcube Corner. Some cake would be nice. All that chocolate and blueberry goodness... Smiling dreamily, she landed in front of the bakery. 

img-1640777-1-cinderthumbnail_by_cinders

"No, no, no... No!!" Cinders voice raised in alarm, watching the glass vial dance through the air as she tried, and failed, to catch it in her hooves: each time watching it slip free and arch slightly further away from the alchemy desk. With a final jump, it seemed to tire of her trying to stop its descent and shattered in the ground.

A loud 'Whumph' muffled her as a black cloud filled the room from ceiling to ground.

"Oh come ON!!" She shouted, stomping a hoof in mock dismay as she vacated the house: even having left all if the windows open (just in case) it would be at least an hour before it was inhabitable again. Not usually a socialite: she resigned herself to heading into the village.

----------

img-1732961-1-redwavedarkavatar_by_cinde

"There! Anchor up! Quickly now, we don't have all day!"

Redwave maintained his balance perfectly as the ship approached port: if nothing else it would never be said that alcohol had an adverse effect on his balance. An empty bottle of Brandy rolled past him, off the deck and into the water without being take notice of.

"Never make friends: it makes promises too hard to break and lies too sharp to tell!" He narrated loudly to his silent companion as the two of them went about performing the tasks a whole crew would normally manage."We should have gone to Port Underhooof instead - I enjoy the atmosphere."

----------

Edited by Cinderscribe

(I think it's because it's posted under 'Advanced RP', it has a bigger character limit. Is okay for me though, two characters means 400 words each ^_^ )

@@LittleRawr,

'What the...?'

Wandering through town,  Cinder was most surprised to see somepony in this distance seemingly waving at her. It wasn't really the fact action so much as the fact that it was directed at her that was confusing. She flicked an ear.

"Is that... " She mumbled to herself under her breath, rubbing some of the thick black residue from her goggles. "...Lyona? Is that you?" She said, raising her voice so as to be heard from down the street as she sped up to a canter towards what she was assuming must be her friend.

----------

"There! Anchor up! Quickly now, we don't have all day!"

As the Dawn Dreamer was finally docked, Redwave hopped ashore and casually wandered up into port: one hoof playing with the almost blackened gemstone hanging beside his throat. Every so often he would release it and reach instead for a gilded compass, muttering to it before moving on.

"Move!" He grunted menacingly without even looking up as a pony who came dangerously close to bumping into him: he was quite aware that his temper had taken a turn for the worse recently, he just couldn't do anything about it.

Fireblaze trots up to her new house in Ponyville, a two-story cottage where she could look outside at the sun just for some odd reason. Wow, it's been a month since I've seen the others so I should go meetup with them again like old times. '' Well, time to pack my things to head to where they are.'' Trotting out of her house, with her knapsack on her shoulder heading to Sugarcube Corner, for a nice delicious cupcake and milkshake.

Grabbing a chocolate milkshake and a vanilla cupcake, sitting down on a stool in the dessert place. '' Time to enjoy this delicious treat, while I hope to see the others in Ponyville since the last time that I saw them we defeated a very powerful being from taking over the world and Equestria. Sounds like every villain's goal these days just to take over the world and look good while they are doing it.'' Slurping on the milkshake, popping the cupcake in her mouth. '' Well this is so delicious! Pinkie really outdone herself since she is like the dessert queen of making delicious desserts.''

(( A 800 character limit? Well, doesn't that rustle my whistles? :P ))

@@@Mikestar, @@Scootalove@@LittleRawr,

(( OOC: A 800 character limit? I'm going to die before I even make this measly little post! Oh well.. this RP was starting to get a little more intense anyway. Well, here comes my first post..! Oh, and also, I won't be able to make much posts due to school. Sorry. Oh, and LittleRawr, did you input the RP code? ))

Minty laid down at her bed, staring at the ceiling. Ever since the Everfree incident, Minty decided to quit being a Royal Guard. It was way too much responsibility and Minty couldn't handle it. She did her everyday schedule: go to sleep, lie in bed and think, then go out a little bit. And that was just what she did. 

Nothing really changed when she quit the Royal Guard. She was still the same Minty, just, only a little quieter. She lost confidence in talking to anypony, not even her friends, or even her roommate.  She threw on a cloak and trotted around Ponyville in search of something edible. She had to admit, though, she was saddened by her and Redwave's breakup. But it had to happen sooner or later. He insulted the rest of her friends! She was forced to do it. She's treasured the quill that Celestia given her, and has used it everyday to write letters to her parents. She eventually found herself trotting into Sugarcube Corner.

• Brohoof 1

Silver was packing his bags. "Weekend finally" he muttered. He'd spend every weekend in Ponyville visiting Cinder. His wings had become quite a bit stronger from the journeys. "I'm just glad Princess Celestia hasn't sent me on another mission I guess she knew I wasn't up for it."

He swung the saddle bag over his back and closed the door to his small room in the Royal Guard barracks. He trotted into the streets of canterlot looking for a good take off point.

"Off to see your mare friend?" a familiar voice said.

Silver spun around "Yes Mikestar, as much as it may surprise you, I still have a mare friend." He gave his friend a bit of a shove."Isn't it about time you settled on just one old friend? You can't keep playing the field forever."

'You know me Silver" Mikestar said, stepping in next to him as they both began to walk. "I can't ever seem to settle down. Life is too much worth living, you know what I mean? Besides, haven't found 'the one' if you know what I mean. until I do the many will suit me just fine" Mikestar winked at his friend. "I need a holiday, perhaps I'll come with you this time, if you're willing to take the train that is. I'm going through a dry spot with my art. I might find motivation in Ponyville. What do you say? Can you put up with me for the trip?"

"You're always welcome Mike. Lets head for the train then." Silver told him with a grin. It would be good to have company on the journey.

"I'll just grab a few things first, mainly my art supplies. Not much use going with out them. I'll meet you there?" The orange coated unicorn headed for his studio to pack.

Meeting at the train station, they both boarded the train heading for Ponyville.

((OOC so decided to bring in Mikestar we did discuss bringing him in before so hope that is ok. Watch out mares, he's a bit of a 'mares man' but I think the right one could change him who knows... might need to work on his character sheet a bit for this. I don't plan to RP him as my ponysona as that would be boring! thought we needed a few more stallions in this RP ;) Oh and decided to reverse colors for Derpy and Silver, if Derpy makes an appearance I'll be using the bluer color as it's more her. She's actually closer to my Ponysona .... weirdly enough.))

Barging roughly past a young couple, likely on their way to spend the day by the docks, Redwave shot a glare at them before moving on.

"Why did I come back to this place 'Fisher? It's disgusting!" He asked loudly enough for those around him to hear: somepony might have said something had he not been closely followed by the armed mare, who was clearly torn between laughter and concern.

"Are you feelin' okay Cap'n?" She asked, the mirth in her voice real, though only just. True, he had become much more entertaining over the past month but how was he supposed to be the charismatic one, the diplomatic one, when he acted like this?

Redwave tapped at the compass again as he trotted along: the crowd was starting to get the hint and parted slightly ahead of him as it thinned out.

"Never finer!" Declared the 'knight' as he made his way up towards the road to Ponyville. "I, am perfectly fine. We will find my fool of a cousin, stay a day perhaps and then sail... east? Maybe visit the golden falls? We require more Brandy on board and the mare who makes the stuff will grant me a most excellent price!"

@@Mikestar

(( OOC: Dude.. the character limit doesn't seem to effect you that much at all! :o How do you do that!? Anyway, I think Mikestar should stay away from Minty right now. She could rip him to shreds. Unless, he's stubborn enough to do so. It'd make for good plot, though. :3 ))

@

Minty trotted out of Sugarcube Corner, still not uncovering herself from her cloak, yet could still see. She looked around, then noticed a familiar figure. "The teal mare with a orange mane." It flashed back to Minty: she saw that mare with Redwave when she was still staying in Scribe's household! That means Redwave is around somewhere! "Oh. REDWAVE. I don't want to see HIS face anymore if it were the last face in Equestria. Avoid him, Minty. Avoid. You don't want to see him again, so don't try to talk to him! But this is a once in a lifetime chance.." Minty shook her head roughly. Somehow, she found herself to be following him, though. She hid every time the stallion looked around. She just couldn't help but.. find out why he's in Ponyville or at least talk to him, at least. 

(( OOC: Dude.. the character limit doesn't seem to effect you that much at all! How do you do that!? Anyway, I think Mikestar should stay away from Minty right now. She could rip him to shreds. Unless, he's stubborn enough to do so. It'd make for good plot, though. :3 ))

((OOC I'm a creative writer it's easy ;) and maybe Mikestar needs to be brought own a peg or two. LOL I did write him as pretty cocky! Hope that's an acceptable term in the USA.)) 

The train arrived promptly and Silver made his way off to the landing platform followed by his unicorn friend. 

"Well where we are, I'll be heading for Cinders place. You could come along. I'm sure she wouldn't mind an extra guest." Silver surveyed the streets of Ponyville. It was starting to feel like home. The ponies here seemed less uppity and reserved than those in Canterlot.

"I might just do that at least for a little while, then I'll be staying at the local inn. Hopefully it has a good bar" The unicorn smirked. he didn't plan on spending this trip sipping tea.

"SILVER" There came a wild cry from the air as Derpy Hooves pounced down on her dappled pegasus friend for a hug. "Been waiting for you" she said with a smile presenting him with a muffin.

"I thought you said she was an earth pony?" Mikestar commented raising an eye brow at the sudden introduction of loose feathers floating around him.

"Ur... she is, this is Derpy Hooves, best mare friend, and mail mare. Not special somepony. Derpy meet my other best friend Mikestar." Silver said, introducing the two.

"A pleasure to meet you" Mikestar taking her hoof for a kiss. Silver just rolled his eyes watching poor Derpy blushed. 

"Eyes off, she's with somepony" he whispered to the unicorn. He then turned to the mail mare. "Just on my way over to Cinders. How are you and the good Doctor?"

"We're both doing very well. I brought you a package, it has muffins in it of course. For you and Cinder and for Scribe and your friend as well. Enough for everypony. I'd better get going though, I'm late on my mail run." Derpy gave him a final hug and swooped off into the sky, dropping several letters as she did. Seems that mail won't find it's destination any time soon.,,,,

(Mwa ha ha ha... Score: character limit: 0,  Mikestar: 2 ))

@@Mikestar,

(( OOC: Sheesh, I really wish I had your writing style. I'm so jealous. :( Anyway, I shall get Minty to meet the new stallion in this RP. Might throw in my new OC, too, if necessary.. nah. ))

Minty eventually got tired of stalking Redwave and saw Silver with a strange orange stallion she never knew of. She forgot all of her shyness and flew over. "S-Silver? Is that you? It's been so long since I've seen everypony..! Well, since I quit the R-Royal Guard and all. Who's your friend?" Minty asked curiously, shuffling her hooves a little bit uncomfortably.

"Should've kept stalking Redwave.. It would've been less humiliating. Silver is clearly talking to somepony else right now.. I'm probably a complete stranger to him.. I don't think even anypony knows me anymore. I might as well leave and jump off a cliff." For some reason though, Minty's hooves stood firmly on the ground and she kept smiling. Didn't want to upset anypony now, that'd be a downer. But still, a reunion is a reunion. You get to meet your friends again and have fun.. But this was just a one-time thing. Probably to see Cinder...

((( OOC @, I think you underestimate yourself. The 800 character limit will force us all to expand our horizons... see it as an adventure it itself!))

Minty eventually got tired of stalking Redwave and saw Silver with a strange orange stallion she never knew of. She forgot all of her shyness and flew over. "S-Silver? Is that you? It's been so long since I've seen everypony..! Well, since I quit the R-Royal Guard and all. Who's your friend?" Minty asked curiously, shuffling her hooves a little bit uncomfortably.

"Minty!" Silver exclaimed with glee at seeing his friend. He pulled her into a mint smelling hug. Mikestar just raised his eye brow at them. 

"Where in Equestria is he finding all these mare friends?" He wondered. "Shy, awkward Silver Note? Perhaps I should join the Royal Guard."

''It has been a while." Silver said to Minty. " I've been back to Ponyville a few times to visit Cinder but not seen you. Nopony seemed to know where you were. My friend here, is Mikestar, he's an artist from Canterlot. Well,... he's not actually from there, just living there at the moment." Silver Explained. "This is Minty, former royal guard member and good friend of mine."

"A pleasure to meet you." Mikestar said with a slight bow. He opted not to kiss this mares hoof considering what happened the last time. "It's true what he says, I tend not to plant my hooves in one location for too long. but right now there is good work in Canterlot. Lots of family portraits, and no lack of bits to pay for them." @, He gazed at the mint colored mare a moment. "Somepony should really paint you fair filly, your eyes are quite stunning..." Mikestar suppressed an OOOF as Silver nudged him firmly in the ribs.

((Hope that orange isn't too annoying it's just easier to access than the darker one, more his coat color also. I have a feeling Mikestar is going to be fun to RP LOL.))

@@Mikestar, @,

(( OOC: Hmm, I guess you're right, Mikestar. Hey, how would Redwave react to this sort of situation? I've never seen him jealous before. xD Im so evil. Mwahahaaha. ))

Minty blushed. "Nice to meet you! I'm Minty. And thank you for the compliment, Mikestar. So Silver, how are you and Cinder?" Minty asked, smiling.

Minty looked around a little bit, to make sure the white stallion wasn't trotting about. She was definitely not in the mood to be shouted at by an ex coltfriend.. If only they had never broken up. She's always looked at Cinder so happy with Silver.. meanwhile, Minty and Redwave argue. Argue, argue, argue. Every time she thought of the swears that were thrown back and forth, Minty decided to finally end it. Now, whenever somepony asked her out, she'd always cry a little/burst into tears. It was the worst feeling. Well, at least Cinder and Silver are happy. Two of her best friends dating.. It was wonderful. But sometimes she did envy them.. Being so perfect and all. She sighed as she stood in the middle of the two. She didn't want to repeat that breakup story to anypony except the Royal Guard.

"Uh.. Cap'n?" Kingfisher said uneasily: of course she knew that they were being followed, even if Red hadn't noticed in his ceuuent mentality. What kind of crew would she be if she did not?

"What now?" He snapped in retaliation. "Can you not see that I..."

"We should go the other way." She said simply.

A month ago, he would have listened.

"Nonsense!" The red maned sailor laughed at the notion that his course of action might not be the best. "I may not have seen much of the place but this town is as easy to navigate as..."

Something moved, just within his line of sight: he froze up and watched. "Aha! See now 'Fisher! Here is why I take my own advice! It is the musical one!" He declared, checking the compass for confirmation: thankfully, it seemed to react simply to who he was referring to, not the exact words he said. Whether it was ignorance, selective blindness or just chance, he didn't see Minty and the new stallion right away.

"Cap'n, I don't think..."

"Try not to! It tends to over complicate things, leave the thinking to myself." He cut her off as he approached jauntily.

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

Minty blushed. "Nice to meet you! I'm Minty. And thank you for the compliment, Mikestar. So Silver, how are you and Cinder?" Minty asked, smiling.

"She's well, I think. I haven't had a chance to see her yet. We do write often when I'm away..." he was distracted by the sight of Redwave in the distance and just around the corner "Great, he's the last pony Minty needs to see" He thought. "Ur... would you two excuse me a moment?"

Silver really couldn't decide which was worse, Minty being left alone with Mikestar, or seeing Redwave with his mare friend. From what he had heard from the town of Ponyville she'd retreated for quite some time after the mission. If she was just now coming out of her home, she certainly didn't need to regress. Practically the whole of Canterlot had heard their argument. "He's just not right for her" Silver thought angrily. Not that Mikestar was much better but he'd deal with that issue later.

"Distract her" he whispered to Mikestar "Ask questions later"

He quickly flew forward, rounding the corner and cut Redwave off in his tracks. 

@,  "Redwave, what brings you to Ponyville?" He kept his wings spread a moment hoping to give Mikestar a chance to distract Minty and hoping his friend had caught on to the hint. "I thought you were long gone on one of your sea faring adventures"

Mikestar felt a little confused and dazed at first. "Distract her from what? Has Silver lost his mind?" He thought.

Turning to Minty he said, "So Minty, ur........ gee I could use... a drink! Yes that's right do you happen to know where I can get one? Apple cider sounds good. I'm sure Silver can catch up in a bit." he did a mental facehoof at himself "That sounded lame" he decided "But he put me on the spot!"

Edited by Mikestar

"Silver!" Red roared jovially at the first face in town he was actually pleased to see. It was strange - on meeting the Pegasus they had got off to... Not the best of first impressions. Now he was the first pony Red had seen in this place that even seemed worth speaking to.

"How is life treating you? Have you learned which side of a sword to hold yet?"

He chuckled at his own joke.

"Cap'n... We should head back to the ship. I forgot... something." Kingfisher urged, spying the green pony behind silvers wing.

Of course, he ignored her.

"Family business, my friend!" Red announced, muttering to himself as he checked the compass and looked off to the right. "I promised my foolish kin that I would show my face from time to time and so... here I am!"

He cocked his head at silvers flared wings - a display that could mean a number of things depending on where in Equestria one might be.

"Please tell me that you are not trying to threaten me..." He said, tiredness finally taking hold if his voice. "I do not wish to add another to my list of enemies, least of all yourself." He grinned a little.

@@Scootalove,

Lyona spotted Fireblaze sitting at a table not too far away from her. " Fireblaze! You're here!" She sat down at her table, a wide grin on her face. " It's really nice to see you. How's this month been for you? And also, did you find out what-"

The pegasus could hear familiar voices not too far away from them. Is that the others? Perfect timing! Her mood had lightened up considerably, the large bags under her eyes were not so visible thanks to the smile she had now. " We should go and meet up with the others, it has been some time after all!"

Lyona then trotted up to the group, still smiling. " Hi everyone, what-" She was interrupted when she saw Minty hiding behind Silver. Her once happy mood plummeted. Oh... That had happened... How could I have forgotten? Should I interfere? When I didn't last, they broke up... But, if I do, I still might make it worse. She stood away from the group, a downtrodden expression on her face. It's my fault... I was playing too much of a matchmaker, with the wrong rules. And I still don't know what I'm supposed to do...

@, @@Mikestar,

Minty looked at the stallion as if he were mad. "I, um.. I don't really take drinks from ponies I don't really know.. Nice to meet you, though." Minty turned around, then saw Silver's wing in her face. She spat out some wing feathers and shook the remains off. "Silver, what's going o--" Minty stopped mid-sentence to see Redwave.

"What's he doing here?" Minty said, turning away yet again, she said in a stern tone. "I should've stayed home. It was safe. No heartbreaks, no Redwave. Just a date with her bed.. and crying. Great. He's probably just going to storm off, even if I do want to get back together with him. I have to leave subtlety in order to not have to talk to him.. Or hurt anypony else in the process. C'mon, Minty, think like a mare!"

Minty shuddered. She was, actually, frightened of Redwave now that she and him are apart. He was the best fighter in the Royal Guard and he did carry a sword on his back. She tried not to anger him, yet her anger keeps bubbling up inside of her like a boiling pot of soup. She couldn't, she wouldn't..

"That traitor."

@@LittleRawr,
@@Scootalove,

"Lyona! 'Blaze! You're both here!" Cinder chirped happily at the two of her friends as she cantered towards the table, considerable dustier than she had been at any point during their adventure... well except maybe that one time...

She cocked her head to one side thoughtfully. "Do you both live here now? How have I not seen you in... I need to get out more I guess." She beamed regardless.

"Oh! This is perfect! I think Silver's heading over today as well!" She said happily, most of her vision blocked by the layer of ash smeared over the goggles as she jumped the short fence to join the other two.

----------

@,
@@Mikestar

Red froze in place, perfectly frozen for a short moment as the green mares face appeared around the extended wing: more beautiful and terrible than anything he could remember. Several different emotions fought for control of his voice: regret, fear... but mostly anger - he struggled with any other kind of emotion recently.

And the insult didn't help.

"I did not realize that I was intruding." He grunted towards Silver before turning a sideways glance at the mint mare. 

"You will find, I believe, that in order to be a traitor I would have needed to show some form of loyalty to the guard in the first place." He seethed through clenched teeth, barely withholding everything he wanted to say, mostly because he didn't know what it would be: whether he might strike out at her or break down in tears, collapse after the exhaustion of his nightmare plagued travels or simple not react in any way he could even think of...

"Cap'n, we should..."

"I know, Kingfisher." He barked: almost literally. "Come, let us find my fool of a cousin. Perhaps he has some unfortunate news to deliver also."

@@Scootalove,

Lyona spotted Fireblaze sitting at a table not too far away from her. " Fireblaze! You're here!" She sat down at her table, a wide grin on her face. " It's really nice to see you. How's this month been for you? And also, did you find out what-"

The pegasus could hear familiar voices not too far away from them. Is that the others? Perfect timing! Her mood had lightened up considerably, the large bags under her eyes were not so visible thanks to the smile she had now. " We should go and meet up with the others, it has been some time after all!"

Lyona then trotted up to the group, still smiling. " Hi everyone, what-" She was interrupted when she saw Minty hiding behind Silver. Her once happy mood plummeted. Oh... That had happened... How could I have forgotten? Should I interfere? When I didn't last, they broke up... But, if I do, I still might make it worse. She stood away from the group, a downtrodden expression on her face. It's my fault... I was playing too much of a matchmaker, with the wrong rules. And I still don't know what I'm supposed to do...

@@LittleRawr

'' It's been good a month, it's really good to see you Lyona. I heard that you and the others arrived here as well, it's so good to see you all. I can see that you've been doing good lately, I hope.'' Still slurping on her milkshake, looking over at Minty hiding behind Silver. '' Lyona, it would be best not to interfere since it might make things worse since it isn't your fault.'' Trotting over there to the group, looking at the group with a very sad expression on her face. Fireblaze thought that Minty had resolved her problems when they first met on the mission, but she was really wrong than what she expected. '' I was hoping that we would all be happy to see each other without actually fighting, but I guess hiding in fear is definitely a sign of something wrong.''

Hiding her face, by hiding under a table still looking at Lyona with some suspicious eyes. '' Are you sure that, this didn't happen when you arrived at Ponyville? I was thinking that we hold a meeting, to try to resolve some differences that weren't solved when we first met on the mission. You know, whatever makes you feel comfortable with this problem.''

@@@Scootalove@@LittleRawr@@Mikestar

Minty rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and I suppose you can take your new marefriend with you." Minty said, trotting away. She didn't notice, though, that her ear started to darken into a coal black. Just like Redwave's gemstone, Minty's personality faced major changes. "Alright, I'll just need somepony else to insult me and I'll snap. Compliments don't work anymore." Minty passed a little foal who was running to get her ball. "I suppose this is your.. toy?" Minty asked in a angered tone. The little foal nodded, reaching for the ball. 

7aAIJ.jpg

"WELL, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!" Minty crushed the ball in between her hooves, leaving the little foal crying. Minty's snapped, just like that. From innocent and kind, to evildoer and horrible. "I could get used to this.. There's no way I'm turning back. The Royal Guard means nothing to me anymore.. I'm just a mistake. Well, we'll see about that.." Minty trotted through Ponyville, leaving destruction and chaos from her trails. 

(( OOC: Decided to add a bit of chaos to this.. so far, easygoing RP. Needed to add some, pizzazz. Anyway, I added a new text color for the occasion! :D ))

Edited by Minty Wintergreen
  • Brohoof 1

"Lyona! 'Blaze! You're both here!" Cinder chirped happily at the two of her friends as she cantered towards the table, considerable dustier than she had been at any point during their adventure... well except maybe that one time...   She cocked her head to one side thoughtfully. "Do you both live here now? How have I not seen you in... I need to get out more I guess." She beamed regardless.   "Oh! This is perfect! I think Silver's heading over today as well!" She said happily, most of her vision blocked by the layer of ash smeared over the goggles as she jumped the short fence to join the other two.

" Yeah, we're here..." Lyona smiled awkwardly. " I do actually live here now, I quit the guard. I'll still probably take on a mission if it really needs taking on... I've seen you carrying some things, but you seemed really busy so I didn't want to interfere. They're there, actually. All arguing." A frown marred Lyona's face.

'' It's been good a month, it's really good to see you Lyona. I heard that you and the others arrived here as well, it's so good to see you all. I can see that you've been doing good lately, I hope.''

" Long time no see, eh?" A strained smile was on her face. " It's still nice to see you, and I've been doing fine."

Lyona, it would be best not to interfere since it might make things worse since it isn't your fault.''

But when I didn't interfere, they broke up! This time can be no different! Lyona felt like screaming, but didn't say anything.

'' I was hoping that we would all be happy to see each other without actually fighting, but I guess hiding in fear is definitely a sign of something wrong.''

" Ya think?" Lyona muttered, looking at her hooves.

Hiding her face, by hiding under a table still looking at Lyona with some suspicious eyes. '' Are you sure that, this didn't happen when you arrived at Ponyville? I was thinking that we hold a meeting, to try to resolve some differences that weren't solved when we first met on the mission. You know, whatever makes you feel comfortable with this problem.''

" I can to Sugarcube Corner to eat something, when you came over I saw the others. They haven't noticed each other yet, but now they did and they're yelling. We could, but I'd just mess up again." Lyona said bitterly, still looking at her hooves. She could hear @, yell at some poor foal. She winced at the sound. What am I supposed to do? The things that she had worried about for the whole month surfaced. Whatever I touch eventually goes wrong... 

@@LittleRawr,

@@Scootalove,

"He is...?" Cinder shook her mane hastily, throwing up a cloud if black dust into the air as she rubbed furiously at the goggles. Giving up on trying to clean the aqua lenses, she eventually simply took them off before looking around excitedly.

"Oh... That's not good..." Her face fell as she saw both Redwave and Minty - storming away in opposing directions, faces like thunder. It crushed her good mood almost immediately.

"... what happened? What did i miss? Should I go find help?" She asked.

----------

How dare she? Call him a traitor! Admittedly, he wasn't picky about stabbing a pony in the back to get his own way but still, never any one of them! The accusation was out of line, he had only ever done what he thought was right by them!

Red bristled indignantly. Angrily.

And what was she talking about? mare-friend his hoof! He didn't even know if Kingfisher could even feel emotion. Didn't care. He didn't care about much any more.

"Fisher!" He yelled in an angry growl. "Forget Scribe for now - I need a drink. Look out for someplace that might have some of the good stuff!"

Edited by Cinderscribe

"He is...?" Cinder shook her mane hastily, throwing up a cloud if black dust into the air as she rubbed furiously at the goggles. Giving up on trying to clean the aqua lenses, she eventually simply took them off before looking around excitedly.

Lyona managed a smile at the sight. That's adorable... Heh. Although with the amount of dust that you have, it's going to be hard... What happened to Cinder anyways? Another explosion? Most probably.

"Oh... That's not good..." Her face fell as she saw both Redwave and Minty - storming away in opposing directions, faces like thunder. It crushed her good mood almost immediately. "... what happened? What did i miss? Should I go find help?" She asked.

" There's nothing that I- I mean, you, can do to help. After all, we might just make it worse. " Lyona dragged her hoof across the ground. As for what happened...

" Redwave just saw Minty, Minty called him a traitor then stormed off. Now Redwave wants a drink or something. He's probably going to get drunk to numb his problems or something." She muttered. It's what I would do, anyways. A drink would be nice right now, but I can't... 

Lyona looked tired, and defeated. " I made them this way. If I had interfered when they first started fighting, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Or I could've made it worse..."  I hate not this! So, very much... This was supposed to be a happy reunion, with everypony smiling and being happy. Instead, everypony's either worried or angry. 

I'm trying to think of a song to fit Lyona's mood right now, since she's never had a musical moment...  

@@LittleRawr,

Listening to her friend, Cinder nodded sadly in acknowledgement, still subconsciously trying to clean up the worst if the mess.

"Oh... I don't think you can really blame yourself Lyona: they are who they are. He's related to Scribe, he was never going to be the kind to think things through properly..."

It was the best way to sum up everything that was wrong with the situation.

"Uhm... So aside from them, how are things? Are you okay? You look t... exhausted." She said with her best attempt at a smile, hoping to put aside the obvious problem until a more simple solution presented itself.

She had no idea what to do: her old commander looked as tired as the day they had left the forest, Redwave was going to be a problem if he was anywhere near as stubborn as his family - which she already knew he was - and here she was covered in the remnants of a small explosion right when Silver had arrived. The only good thing that she could really think of was that 'Blaze seemed... well... as normal as she ever had.

That, and they were due for some good luck soon if the law of averages was correct.

Edited by Cinderscribe

"Oh... I don't think you can really blame yourself Lyona: they are who they are. He's related to Scribe, he was never going to be the kind to think thinks through properly..."

" Yeah... I just wish those two could talk like normal ponies, not bicker like little kids." Her voice was filled with venom. Lyona hung her head. " Sorry... You're not the one at fault here, I shouldn't be acting like this..."

"Uhm... So aside from them, how are things? Are you okay? You look t... exhausted." She said with her best attempt at a smile, hoping to put aside the obvious problem until a more simple solution presented itself.

" I'm fine. I've just been worrying about all of you, I don't want any of you to get into trouble... Although it looks like I failed. Miserably." A sigh escaped her lips. " And yes, I know that I look terrible. My mane's really unruly these days..." It's probably because I never bother to brush it. At least I still take baths... " Anyways, enough about me. How have you been? Seems like you had a situation which blew up in your face." Lyona chuckled a little. " You're covered with... Well, cinders. Now I see how conveniently your parents had named you."

I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. There's no time for that, others to take care of. Lyona thought to herself. I'll deal with myself later. I know that I might make things worse between them, but I at least have to talk to one of them, to make them see... It's do or die, after all. Lyona stood up, shaking her mane out of her eyes. I'll start with Redwave.