Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I "forward" a status to someone?

the musty book
Go to solution Solved by Princess Periwinkle,

It's not really "forwarding". The arrow symbolises that they're commenting on the user's profile, rather than forwarding a status. If you go to a user's profile and click on Profile Feed, there's an option to comment on their profile.

• Brohoof 1

What they are doing is leaving a comment on their profile.

When you go to a user's profile you can also access their profile feed; which holds both their statuses and any status/messages they or others have left of their/others' profile pages.

You can do this by clicking on the "leave a comment" bar when viewing the user's profile feed.

Seen here:

post-14315-0-57399300-1376499291_thumb.png

Hope this helps ;)

• Brohoof 1

What you're referring to are profile comments.

Click on their profile, go to "profile feed", and - if they have it enabled - there should be a bar to write a message.

Only they are notified about it. Others can find it and comment in it, but it's not publicly posted in the 'recent status updates' tab.

• Brohoof 1

You mean leaving a comment on their profile? Simple, just go to their profile page, and look to the left. There are several 'tabs' such as "Stats", "Friends", "Topics" etc. Click on the "Profile Feed" tab

Looks like this:

DASn47B.png

Now simply write whatever you want in the white box I highlighted and hit "post"

• Brohoof 1

I believe people refer to it as "commenting".

When you go onto that person's profile page, you should see the little task bar beneath their avatar. Right beneath where it says Overview, the first "task", it says Profile Feed.

When you click the button a page will pop up displaying the most recent status updates from that person and their latest comments. At the top is a white bar saying "What's on your mind?" Enter your message and click the black button to the right of the bar saying post and the user will get a notification saying that you have commented on your profile.

If you want to test feel free to try it on my page!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Sky for the detailed answer ^_^

As this has been answered, I shall now lock this up ^_^

Have a great day :3