Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What clothes do you put on first?

Potato Sprout

Hi, I know this is a weird topic.. No need to tell me that :P

But what clothes do you put on first when you wake up, after a shower ect.

Underwear is not included since... Well, I'm just gonna guess that's what goes first.

Well, I always start with the socks myself, don't know why though... Then a random order after that. Whatever works.

This will probably get awkward ><;

EDIT: It seems like I was wrong about the whole underwear thing... You learn something new everyday :3

2nd Edit: Yes, we're running out of ideas fot topics.

Edited by Dannedanker
  • Brohoof 6

Well, most of the time for me, I have to change out of my PJ's and put on my work clothes. A polo shirt first, then jeans, then socks last. Any other day is the same, although I just put on a regular T-shirt insted of an polo shirt and shorts insted of pants.

Edited by NothingIsEverything

Well usually I put on my pants first, then my shirt, after that any socks if I am going to wear any. After that, any extra clothing (like a hoodie or something) So yea, that is what goes down. Crazy I know.

Well, first underwear, then bra, pants, tank top, shirt, and extra things like a hoodie, and then my socks. If I'm not going anywhere, or it's summer, I don't wear socks. I HATE SOCKS. They will be the death of me.

I feel like I'm the first girl to post here >.<

• Brohoof 3

I tend to do my underwear first, and then my bra, because I hate bras with a passion. They're uncomfortable as all hell. Lucky boys. After that I do my shirt, because I have to wash my face and I don't want to get my moisturizer all over my shirt, particularly because I buy a lot of fancy vintage clothing and it's a pain to wash. (I prefer dresses but in the winter that's not an option). After that I do my bottoms and then accessories. I always wear my necklace, so that's a no-brainer, and I pick anything else from there. 

Not a fan of socks, I find them constricting, but I do a lot of sports and I walk a lot so I have to wear them.

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 3

This is a bit of a weird thread but I must admit, I do have a bit of an order. It goes like this.

1) Pajamas off.

2) Pants (The English word, trousers come later ;)).

3) Socks on (Unless I'm staying at home or it's summer).

4) Trousers/Shorts on, depending on the temperature or season.

5) My shirt.

6) Anything else (Watch, hoodie etc). 

Underwear is not included since... Well, I'm just gonna guess that's what goes first.

Well you guessed wrong. I put my pants on first, and THEN my underwear on afterwards :v

Yeah, it's now overwear :V

But seriously though, I don't really wear undies all that much (I mostly wear them to bed) so i tend to start with pants, and then I put on a t-shirt, and then socks and shoes...

And that's about it.

I always go for socks.. I mean it's just weird walking around barefoot after a shower cause your feet are all clean and if you get out and start walking all over the place you're gonna get them dirty >.< I also like the feel of socks when I put them on after a shower, for some reason they're incredibly cozy :P

• Brohoof 1

During the summer I don't wear anything besides my underwear. I can't stand the heat. Of course I get dressed when I leave the house but when I'm at home I strip down. Heat is my bane and summer is the worst season of all time. Go away, give me my fall and winter back.

• Brohoof 3

When I do not have to go anywhere I put on my shirt first, but if I have to go out I put on my jeans and then find a shirt to match. Then comes my socks and jacket if I need one, the last thing I put on are my shoes.

I rarely change clothes in the mornings, so after showers it is. I usually start with boxers obviously, then the natural order follows: Shorts, undershirt, t-shirt, and sometimes pants. Whether or not I wear pants depends. Yeah, I always wear an undershirt, no exceptions. :P

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I question the existence of threads like this...

lol

Anyways, yeah like with what most people said, after shower, underwear, then shirt, then pants.

Socks usually go last for me, and sometimes I even go throughout the day without wearing socks...just shoes.

^Enjoy that random fun fact. 

• Brohoof 2

I start with the easiest thing and go to the most difficult. I always start with putting on my t-shirt because it's the easiest and I can decide whether to tuck it in or not. Next, I attach my underwear and pants.

And when I decide I'm ready for the fight of my life, I start the wrestle to put on my socks. I don't know why, but for some reason I have the toughest time putting socks on. It might be because of my massive foot, I don't know. But yes, there's the process, and of course my glasses last.

Well... I think this wins the "weirdest post I've ever made" award.

Its all random for me, sometimes socks first, sometimes shirt first.lol

I don't have a particular way I put on my cloths, I just put them on . XD Im more so likely to do something like that in the morning though if Im getting ready for school or just in a hurry to get out the door.  ^_^

Edited by Onylex

Usually I start off with a pair of jeans, afterwards comes the shirt, socks and most of the time a jacket. Otherwise I don't really care, as long as I wear everything how it's supposed to be worn. :I

...we're really running out of ideas for threads, huh? :3

I never put my shirt on before my jeans. For me, that feels strange, like how wearing long trousers and a T-shirt feels more natural than wearing shorts and a hoodie. Jeans first, then shirt, socks to top it off. Then I gel my hair :)

• Brohoof 4

...we're really running out of ideas for threads, huh? :3

xD I was just going to say that.

Anyways, I am a little bit odd I guess cause I actually start with the t-shirt (I usually wear that) and THEN the underwear.. Cause idk jokuclikestobenaked it's comfy. x3 Haha anyways, then I put on my underwear and then pants and well sometimes I am lazy and don't put on socks at all. But if I do I put them on last!

• Brohoof 1

Nothing at all

Nothing at all

Nothing at all.

Nah, I put my undies on first. Like you're supposed to.

If I'm feeling crazy, I might put my shirt on before my trousers. I'm a free spirit like that.

• Brohoof 1

I'm posting again because I remembered that I have glasses and that I'm virtually blind without them. Also that I leave my earrings in all the time. Don't yell at me about that. My ears are fine.

So yeah. Glasses first, otherwise I might end up putting my tank top or undershirt over my overshirt. Underwear, bra, shorts or pants, spaghetti strap tank top or undershirt, overshirt, and then the dreaded socks. Unless I'm staying home or am allowed to go wherever I'm going barefoot. Again, HATE SOCKS. They are the bane of my existence and will most certainly be the death of me.