Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What clothes do you put on first?

Potato Sprout

First I put on my underwear, then my shorts or pants, then my bra, and finally my shirt. (If I need a sweater or jacket, it gets put on last. :P)
That's the order I've been doing it for years, not really sure why though. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Boxers, socks, jeans, shirt. That's the order, every time. It's usually followed by: bandana around the neck, bike jacket, helmet, gloves.

I always get dressed in the same order, every time, without fail. I do a lot of stuff in set order too, even eat food...

For me it is

1: Panties

2: Bra

3:Tights(If I wear them that day)

4: Girdle(Yes I wear one! It's a must for vintage dresses)

5: Undershirt or slip

6: The dress :)

7: The headband or hat I chose to wear that day

1) Underwear (I believe that it's better to hide lower no-no parts ASAP)

2) Shirt (shirt/topless makes me feel uncomfortable)

3) Pants (need dat pants)

4) Socks

5) Belt (assuming it wasn't already on the pants before I put it on)

6) Trusty Watch (ALWAYS go around with my watch)

7) Shoes

Nothing fancy.

panties

strap-on

assless chaps

80s hairband wig

hipster scarf

I actually put my underwear on and my shorts at the same time. I don't really like strutting my stuff around the house when there's other people in the near vicinity.

• Brohoof 3

eh, i'm used to awkwardness. i don't mind this topic at all. if i'm lazy enough, i usually just slip on some pants over my pajamas. otherwise, yeah. underwear first. who doesn't wear underwear? ...okay, forget i just asked that. because some of you might not.

Is this really what we have become reduced to for threads...

Lets see, I usually put my shoes on first, then my socks, then my jacket, then my shirt, then my pants, and finally my underwear. :P Also sometimes I put on a hat first. 

Edited by Dark Moon

Depends. On holidays, most of the time I would just go on without putting on anything more than a single underwear. On work days, I would start my routines by replacing my sleeping boxer with a pair of baggy pants. I like baggy pants :3

Well, if it's a really good day, and a day in which I feel like going out to a very social place (the mall, a party, a friends house) etc. then that's when things get interesting. My favorite sort of outfit goes as so:

1. Underwear. Obvious necessity comes first. No freeballing allowed, no sir.

2. Slacks. Always gotta wear pants in public.

3. Undershirt. My armpits sweat a gallon as soon as I step outside (sorry).

4. Button-up dress shirt. Very comfortable, very fashionable.

5. Belt. Gotta keep those pants in place, but also tuck your shirt in first.

6. Socks. Nothing fancy, just your normal Hanes, Active, etc. brand socks.

7. Second pair of socks. These ones are fancy, at least by my standards. Red with blue stripes, goes very high up the ankle. Must wear socks underneath them, due to the thinness of the material.

8. Topsider shoes. Best kind of shoes in the world. Period.

9. Sunglasses. Oval-shaped. Not to big. Fits my style perfectly. Protection from the deadly sun rays of Southern California.

And that's about it. I may put on some accessories here and there, but that's the base. If I'm not wearing that, then dressing is a relatively timeless process.

Edited by Modphazon

Le panties, le stockings, le bra, le pants, and le shirt. 

If other stuff is needed, I put those on after.

And sometimes the stockings are just knee-high socks. Depends on how I feel.  :mellow:

Underwear first and foremost. The next part usually depends on if I'm going to wear basketball shorts or pants. If I'm going to wear basketball shorts, I sometimes put that on before a shirt. If I'm going to wear pants, then I'll usually put my shirt on first. When I'm going to wear normal shorts, I tend to put my shirt on first as well. I think that's because you have to deal with the buttoning and putting on a belt, just like with pants. If I'm planning to wear a jacket, that usually goes on afterward. After all that's done, I'll put on some socks. This isn't what I always do, but that's what goes down most of the time when I'm putting on my clothes.

Underwear, followed by my shirt then pants. I usually try to get the shirt on afterwards ASAP so that my hair doesn't dry up too quickly before I can comb it down.

For me, it's underwear, but that doesn't count, so it goes shirt, pants, socks, shoes, belt. That's what it is during school. On weekends and summer, I'm not even garanteed to get out of bed, let alone get dressed.

Underwear, then shorts/dorm pants. No exceptions. I put on my deodorant in my room, and since I prefer roll-on rather than stick, I have to put it on without a shirt. 

I then put a shirt on. However, the order is random as school, since I put on the deodorant before any clothes, and therefore don't need to keep the shirt off.

I hate socks. If i can go barefoot, I damn well will. But if the floor isn't carpet, I contemplate putting on socks, but then say feck it.

If heading to class, socks and shoes if it's cold, my flats if it's warm enough.

Ohhh, I start with underwear, then bra, then pants/skirt, shirt and I usually end with the socks. But when I can avoid wearing those I totally avoid it. Somehow I come to hate socks. 

• Brohoof 1

Glasses (only taken off to sleep)

panties (Mostly, um, once in a great great great GREAT while...They're optional)

bra

Top (blouse or tee, depending on the day)

socks (or stockings, or nothing, depending on next entry)

jeans (or skirt, if the mood hits me. Uh, what I said before...It's NEVER optional with a skirt! Don't like breezes!)

shoes

I don't wear clothes at all since I'm a pony.  My coat is already enough coverage I think.  But sometimes when I'm in the mood I'll put a funny looking hat on.  I guess that counts.