Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help me out a little here

Brony4Life2
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

Sup

SO you may have seen a dude named Brony4life running around the forums. Welp, that's me. Seeing as poniverse took out the "Login with Facebook" option, I've been forced to make a secondary account, which gives me a question to ask. HOW THE HELL do I login with FB? Cuz I really don't wanna start from scratch. Thanks for any suggestions.

Brony4Life2

• Brohoof 1

Sup

SO you may have seen a dude named Brony4life running around the forums. Welp, that's me. Seeing as poniverse took out the "Login with Facebook" option, I've been forced to make a secondary account, which gives me a question to ask. HOW THE HELL do I login with FB? Cuz I really don't wanna start from scratch. Thanks for any suggestions.

Brony4Life2

Hi there mate ^_^

This sounds like a Technical Issue, so it's best to bring this up as a Support Ticket .

Thats probably your best course of actions at this point.

Hopefully this helps mate ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hi there mate ^_^

This sounds like a Technical Issue, so it's best to bring this up as a Support Ticket .

Thats probably your best course of actions at this point.

Hopefully this helps mate ^_^

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do just that. Again, thanks you for your kindness

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do just that. Again, thanks you for your kindness

Sorry I couldn't help directly. And it's no problem, hopefully the Techies can help sort this out for you ^_^

Good luck /)

Edited by Dawn♥Rider
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Facebook login feature was removed. To quote Lavoaster: 

For those of you that used Facebook or Twitter to login to MLP Forums, those are no longer supported.
You will need to reset your password here before you can use your account.

Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 1