Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm confused on where to post my topic. Unsure where it feels appropriate.

Never2muchpinkie
Go to solution Solved by King,

After looking through the various forum descriptions, it feels like none of them are correct. Maybe sugarcube corner, but I don't want to post it in a wrong category. 

The  main reason I joined the site today was to share a very exciting piece of news. Youtube is acknowledging bronies. I don't know when it started or when it's going to end, but right now if you type in the name of a pony, the top of the youtube bar where it has the search box, username, etc. turns the color of that pony. It works with the mane 6, the CMC, lyra, derpy, celestia. There may be more, but unfortunately things that are too generic don't work, such as luna, or granny smith. I think a lot of bronies would get a kick out of that.

Thanks for your time. =)

(edited)

After looking through the various forum descriptions, it feels like none of them are correct. Maybe sugarcube corner, but I don't want to post it in a wrong category.

Brony related news not Directly related to the show belongs in Sugarcube corner. ^_^

So you can go ahead and post it there when you are ready :)

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

Well there you go xD

Since this topic already exists, it's best not to post one of your own as that would serve no purpose.

Thank you for that Super Derpy.

Considering this has not only been answered, but also clarified... Im gonna go ahead and lock it up.

Have a great day ^_^