Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

At the door?

Norman

I've pre-registered as a bronze sponsor and I was wondering what I should bring to the door. I don't recall receiving a ticket or confirmation code or anything.

Well I didn't order a bronze sponsor ticket, just a Saturday only one. But I did get an email from 'BC01 reg desk' saying that my payment had been processed and there was a link to print out some sort of pre-registration paperwork. I would have a look through your emails back when you registered and check your spam folder. It doesn't appear that you have to bring it though, it just allows you to use the (shorter) pre-reg line at the conference.

You're going to need a government-issued photo ID: passport, BCID, Driver's License or military ID. We can also accept a birth certificate, high school ID, student cards, and go cards if you lack proper photo ID.

A confirmation email should be sent, if you still haven't gotten it, leave a message at Registration@bronycan.com to confirm your payment. If your balance had not been paid by the time online reg closes, be sure to bring the amount you owe (preferably in cash) to the reg desk.

Once you meet these requirements, your badge will be printed on-site.

(edited)

Well a) as a 14 year old I have none of that sort of ID

I'll try and cough something up.

I believe that email may have been deleted. Is there any way to have it resent?

I figured out what you were saying. Yes, I did confirm my purchase.

Edited by Norman