Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyCon 2013: It's a wrap!

Twilight Sparkle ✨

What's that on your arm? (In the signed banner picture?)

That would be the scar tissue from a skin graft, which was the aftermath of a set of burns I had when I was little. I'm honestly surprised more people at the con didn't ask about it. :P

• Brohoof 3

That would be the scar tissue from a skin graft, which was the aftermath of a set of burns I had when I was little. I'm honestly surprised more people at the con didn't ask about it. :P

I noticed it plenty of times, and thought about asking you, but it never seemed appropriate. Every time we were around we were all doing something.

• Brohoof 2

You know what's nice? Having money. You know what's not nice? Missing BronyCon for the past few years because I'm still dining on Ramen Noodles.

But im glad everyone had fun :)

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 4

I noticed it..

But I find that stuff like that isn't worth asking about.

I think its best to avoide talking about some parts of ones past.

Welcome back Feld0!  I've said it before, but I'll say it again, a big ol' Bat-kudos to you and the rest of the team that represented the Poniverse at BronyCon on a job well fan-friggin'-tastically done!!!!!!!  You guys came on down to Baltimore and kicked some serious flank!!!!!!!

24564329.jpg

Seriously ya'll, somepony should stick Feld0's face in this pic.  I mean, who isn't impressed with the job the team did?

spiderman-dont-care_o_300312.jpg

SHUT UP SPIDEY, AND GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

Bucking Spiderman.  :ph34r:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Leave it to NF160 to wear a hockey jersey to a pony convention :P.

I'm glad you guys had fun, and excited to see the future of Poniverse :D Wish I could have been there, but hey, what can you do?

Wait wait wait, you get a special badge for signing in at the poniverse booth?

WHY THE BALLS WAS I NOT TOLD OF THIS?!

But...but...i was there....it was within grasp...i could touch the tablets....

UUUGGHHHH, MY INNER ACHIEVEMENT WHORE IS KILLING ME.

Imma go cry in my corner now. ;~;

Also, i like the sound of the achievement system thing, but it might be the death of me, especially at this rate. :l

• Brohoof 3

With the events of BronyCon now drawing to a close, the BronyCon Supporters badge have been removed, and each supporting member has been returned to their original user group. Sorry fellas, no more pink text.

A big thanks to everyone who contributed to our BronyCon appeal. I need not mention the impact you have had on the development of MLP Forums and Poniverse; the results well and truly speak from themselves. While the convention may be over, the Poniverse team continues to kick on.

Let's see how far we can go. :)

• Brohoof 12

With the events of BronyCon now drawing to a close, the BronyCon Supporters badge have been removed, and each supporting member has been returned to their original user group. Sorry fellas, no more pink text.

A big thanks to everyone who contributed to our BronyCon appeal. I need not mention the impact you have had on the development of MLP Forums and Poniverse; the results well and truly speak from themselves. While the convention may be over, the Poniverse team continues to kick on.

Let's see how far we can go. :)

Sounds good to me, and happy I could contribute in some small way.  Alrighty then, back to being a pony!!!  :D  Wait... this seems familiar.  :ph34r:​ (JK, I know about the whole badge system overhaul  ;) ).

With the events of BronyCon now drawing to a close, the BronyCon Supporters badge have been removed, and each supporting member has been returned to their original user group. Sorry fellas, no more pink text.  :)

Heh, it was fun but we couldn't keep it forever.  But even better than that was the opportunity to meet and greet some of you in person.  :)

There will be future opportunities for generosity as well.  This was probably touched on in this thread already but we are doing another fundraiser for Children's Hospital, right?

Omg, i really wanted to go!

ofc, mom always says "Its too much money!" or "Its too far away" (Of which it is, but im just saying)

Oh well, maybe next year, right?

-VinylDerp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...