Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For the episode discussion boards do we need spoiler warnings in topic names?

Never2muchpinkie
Go to solution Solved by King,

I'm new to the site. I have questions I want to add to the episode discussion boards, but I'm just curious whether we should avoid spoilers in topic titles, or if it's to be assumed that if you're on the board you should be expecting spoilers. Since I'm assuming not every person who joins has watched every single episode I'm guessing more towards the former.

General rule of thumb...Spoilers are expected in the Episode discussion as its a discussion about an episode thats already aired..and in this case, those episodes aired a while back.

So a spoiler warning isn't necessarily needed in this case ^_^

Okay. I just checked out the forum. I was under the impression that either each seasons board you had to specify the episode and ask your question about it or that each episode would have a sub-board where people made topics about it. I didn't know each episode just had a grab bag board.

If you're making a thread in Show Discussion, it's usually taken for granted that everyone in there has seen all the episodes that have been aired so far. No need to go out of your way to not spoil anybody. If it's about something revealed to be in Season 4 then it might be a good idea, but otherwise I think you're fine :)

• Brohoof 2

General rule of thumb...Spoilers are expected in the Episode discussion as its a discussion about an episode thats already aired..and in this case, those episodes aired a while back.

So a spoiler warning isn't necessarily needed in this case ^_^

If you're making a thread in Show Discussion, it's usually taken for granted that everyone in there has seen all the episodes that have been aired so far. No need to go out of your way to not spoil anybody. If it's about something revealed to be in Season 4 then it might be a good idea, but otherwise I think you're fine :)

(Best answers together for convenience)

Now that this has been answered, Ima go ahead an lock this up ^_^

Have a great day :)

• Brohoof 1

Okay. I just checked out the forum. I was under the impression that either each seasons board you had to specify the episode and ask your question about it or that each episode would have a sub-board where people made topics about it. I didn't know each episode just had a grab bag board.

Sorry, I misinterpreted what you were saying. I just want to add that, yes, we don't make new threads in the Episode Discussion boards and if you'd like to talk about anything regarding particular episodes, you'd be better off just posting in the thread for the episode you're thinking of.

• Brohoof 2