Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you eat dinner with your family, friends, or alone?

Moonlight

125 users have voted

1. 1. Do you eat dinner with your friends, family, or by yourself?

• Friends
    • Family
    • Alone
    • Depends

Well?

Personally, I usually eat alone in my room.

I'll eat with friends if they stay the weekend with me, the only time I eat with family is when we go out somewhere.

How about you all?

It switches back and forth sometimes. Sometimes I'll eat with my family, but at other times when I'm busy with things to work on(school for ex.) then I'll be in room, attempting to eat and study for tests at the same time I guess lol

Multitasking is tough and sucks at times...:P

Anyways, lately I've been eating more often with my family. I'm pretty fine with that too so yeah. xD

When I'm over at my friends house, I'll usually just eat with their family. 

Either way I'm fine with whatever.

• Brohoof 2

I nearly always eat dinner alone. In front of my PC, spilling over my keyboard while I hold my bread with the left and try to type with only the right hand.

Exceptions are when it's someones birthday or we didn't have lunch. We always have lunch together.

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 2

If I am at my mom's, usually with her and my step-dad, because they actually make great meals and actually care about interaction. Normally, alone in my room. My dad is a chain smoker and me and him don't really interact with each other much anymore. So, I just stay in my room and watch videos, that is usually my routine.

• Brohoof 1

I usually eat alone...

I am a student, that´s just usually how I do it, or with my roommate, sometimes.

When I´m home (at my parents place) we often eat together, and when I go out with friends... well, then of course we eat together.

But other than that, alone.

• Brohoof 1

Sadly, mostly with my parents. They always bring up the classic "we have to eat together because we're a family" excuse all the time. Too bad that eating with them is one of the most boring things on earth. I really see no point in it

And besides, when I eat alone, I can at least listen to some music while eating. But I try to eat alone as often as possible, so my answer would be "depends".

• Brohoof 1

I used to always eat dinner with my family, but now that I'm at college (as of yesterday), I eat either with friends or alone.

Lunches were always separate though. And there were plenty of times when someone had something going on at night and there were one or more people missing from the dinner table.

When I lived with my parents, we always had dinner together. Nowadays, I mostly have dinner alone since I live alone. :P

But whenever I have friends or family over, I eat with them. I like having people to join me~

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm not moving out anytime soon so (I've got a few years) I always have to eat dinner with my family. There's not actually a rule that "as a family we must eat together" it's just that we always try to make a large meal, so everyone has to eat it, thus, we all end up eating at the same time.

• Brohoof 1

My parents make me eat with them and my brother, because I'm 'a lonely git' if I eat alone. I don't really see the point in eating with them though, all they do is shout at how slow I eat.  :( But if I have a friend around, we usually eat in a separate room, but that hasn't happened in a long time.

• Brohoof 2

I usually eat alone. The only time I don't eat alone is when I'm eating with my brothers. Yeah yeah, you know how it is. I don't like people and prefer distancing myself from them. With my bros I don't really mind. We usually joke around or just have a normal conversation, so it's all good when I'm with them.

• Brohoof 1

Alone mostly. It's just my current living situation. Eating with my family wouldn't be too appealing to me however. I don't have any friends to dine out with, so that's not an option.

• Brohoof 1

I usually eat with my family, except when I have something going on. (For example, right now I have band camp, so I have to eat dinner early) I'm not allowed to eat in my room, but sometimes I'm allowed to eat carrots or apples in my room before a meal. 

• Brohoof 1

It depends, when it's something fancy I always eat with my family but sometimes I just grab a plate and sit behind my computer. Although most of the time I do eat with my family, it's just sometimes I enter my room or sit in front of the tv. When sitting in front of the tv I'm technically still eating dinner with my family. I think it's good, since it's at least those 30 minutes where the whole family is together.

So I'll say "depends".

• Brohoof 1

I always eat alone, I am a only child with a single parent, so we usually just eat on our own accord, I'm totally fine with that though! Usually I'll just go in my room and watch something while I eat.

• Brohoof 1

I usually eat alone.

I used to eat with my family when we were all living together. When I was living with my dad, mom and sister.

Now that it's just my mom, my sister and I. I havent seen my sister in a long time actually. So, I eat by myself. My mom will occasionally eat with me,

The people don't really matter. When I eat dinner I'm almost always in front of the computer so I can watch or read stuff while I eat. I gotta do something to entertain myself while I'm not playing a game. :lol:

it depends if im home alone i make my own dinner and eat it alone or if im bored i will invite a friend and make us both dinner 

or if my family are home i will eat with them