Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Xbox One

Batbrony

I am going to end up getting both, the xbox ONE and the ps4. Out of all my friends, I will be the lab rat for this one.  I am getting the ps4 for free, So I am curious on how the xbox will do.   I will not be getting both systems at launch, I will be waiting for the new year to come first.  The first "batch" of consles appear to always have the big flaws in them.

Edited by Rye_B_P

I plan on getting both a Xbox One and Playstation 4 eventually, but I'm trying to get at least one of them at launch. I'm still not sure which, but now I'm leaning towards XBone.

Though i do respect everyone's personal decision to buy what they please, I was thinking Microsoft was heading in the right direction until this little article popped up that summarized an important part w/ an interview Microsoft had with The Guardian.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/127082-Microsoft-Believes-Xbox-One-And-Kinect-Are-One-And-The-Same

It also reminded me that there was never no say that Microsoft would remove their right to change ANY of the policies at any time they see fit, including DRM.

Playstation 4 most defiantly, the Xbox One wont be as good because they are making there own Graphics Card.. But Playstation 4 is buying professional graphic cards.. So over all Playstation 4 is better then Xbox One.. So yeah.

I plan on getting both a Xbox One and Playstation 4 eventually, but I'm trying to get at least one of them at launch. I'm still not sure which, but now I'm leaning towards XBone.

I suggest the PS4, unless you really really really want like five exclusives for the Xbox One.

The Xbox One has no advantage over the competition.  The PS4 has better technical specs for $100 less.  The Wii U is a better multimedia device for $150 less.  The PS+ subscription is cheaper than Xbox Live Gold, and offers more stuff.  Oh, and Club Nintendo is completely free.  The library is also not very good.

Crimon Dragon is a rail shooter of yesteryear.  Unless they charge $30 for it, the game will hardly be worth it.

Forza Motorsport 5 is just a Need for Speed knock-off, and we already have Need for Speed.

Killer Instinct charges $5 for each fighter.  In contrast, Super Smash Bros. Brawl was a $60 with 37 fighters.  That's less than $2 per fighter.  Thanks Microsoft.  You found a way to completely kill my interest in a game I've been waiting over 15 years for.

Kinect Sports is, of course, just a more expensive, crappier Wii Sports.

To be fair, Dead Rising 3 and Ryse look promising.  But EA has already pulled their exclusives, and you can bet Capcom and Crytek are prepared to do the same.  There is no profit in making exclusives for a console that won't sell.

• 1 month later...