Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning an RP idea

Skullbuster

so ive got this idea to do something that has a cult of discord worshipers trying to resurect discord, but i dont know what to do with it, can i get some ideas? should i try to make my own or is there a currently existing RP that would except this?

What type of ideas are you looking for?

How about this: A cult of ponies, dogs, and other species trying to resurrect Discord by influencing other ponies to do their unharmonious deeds. By recruiting new members, they get one step closer to achieving their goal (more members=more chaos). The further they advance this goal, Discord's influence can begin to be seen throughout Equestria.

The Mane 6 hear about this and decide to do something about it by forming their own guild to spread harmony instead. They basically do the opposite of Discord's guild, and the more harmony the Harmony Guild spreads, the more benevolent effects can be seen throughout Equestria.

You can choose to join either guild, and in doing so you'll have confrontations with either Discord's Guild or the Mane 6's, as well as either confront an "Aspect of Discord" or an "Aspect of Harmony".

That's all I can think about so far.

• Brohoof 2

well, the ideas i was looking for was a way to add to add this in to an RP, like i wanted to make an RP and i want this idea added to it, i wasnt thinking about making it the main focus, but so far that seems like the best way to go

I'd be interested, I RP on a few sites but I've never done one here yet and most are already started :/

But I'm confused, you want to start one or you want to add this to a currently existing RP?

• Brohoof 1

okay how about this.

Discord is but ONE of a whole bunch of evil spirits of disharmoney.

like discord represents chaos and well.. discord.

but there could be one for anger, guilt, jelousy etc. Kinda like the seven deadly sins in a way

Oh and If you do end up making an RP I'll join.

• Brohoof 2

okay how about this.

Discord is but ONE of a whole bunch of evil spirits of disharmoney.

like discord represents chaos and well.. discord.

but there could be one for anger, guilt, jelousy etc. Kinda like the seven deadly sins in a way

Oh and If you do end up making an RP I'll join.

That makes alot of sense...although the cult thing is also fine as a back up tag team...

That makes alot of sense...although the cult thing is also fine as a back up tag team...

Mabye the cult is trying to summon all of the spirits. like mabye discords inital return was caused by them. and it's failure has shown them that they have to summon all the spirts of disharmony.

I'd join but I'm not exactly sure how to start RPing...

Do I have to make an OC?

What do I do then?

How do I make a stallion instead of a mare in the Pony Creator?

Lol I wonder where I should ask that stuff :P

Edited by LightningWing

ok, i think ive got something, tell me how this sounds:

it was a quite day in ponyvill, until a raving lunitic came into town rambling about discord,and soon after a poster was found on town hall that talked about the "new begining", there had always rumors about discord worshipers but nopony actually thought they existed! what are the plans of this mysterious cult?

I like the idea of having more than one evil spirit type thingy.

And as for your description, it's good, but it needs more detail. Maybe it should say there's a meeting at the TH later that day for anypony who's interested. That could be a good start to the RP.

BTW, I'm in for when this starts :D