Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Origin/Steam Game Codes for FREEEEE

NocturnalRainbow

ATTENTION! SOMEONE TOOK A BUNCH OF CODES WITHOUT TELLING ME! None of the codes work anymore  :(  I'm really sorry for any of you who wanted one of these games

So I got the Humble Origin Bundle featuring a lot of great titles such as Crysis 2 and Dead Space. I'll be giving away some of these titles here! If you want one of the games feel free to take the code, just tell me which game you took. Please only take one (exception being the sims 3, you can take the expansions too)

CODEZ

Origin

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - GXWN-5F7E-BCNE-9KKZ-MX7P (Taken)

Medal of Honor - 5V6E-5V39-8TDF-BXKY-LGH2

The Sims 3 - CWSJ-K446-PWT9-X8P6-7KLF (Taken)

Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Expansion - FWRR-W8WW-HMRZ-NR67-FW5N (Taken)

Sims 3 Late Night Expansion - FBFX-HUEB-N72W-5JDH-8XZ4 (Taken)

To redeem your keys for The Sims 3, Late Night Expansion Pack, and High End Loft Stuff please follow these simple instructions:

1. If you have not done so already, create your free Origin/EA account on www.origin.com.
  2. Log in to the Sims 3 community website using your Origin email and password. If you are logging in for the first time, use your provided key for the Sims 3 base game during the registration process.img-1757180-1-sims3_1.jpg
  3. To redeem the games on your Sims 3 account select "My Page" -> "My Account" -> "Register a Game" img-1757180-2-sims3_2.jpg
  4. Enter your 20-character key for The Sims 3, Late Night Expansion, or High End Loft Stuff. (note, if you entered the The Sims 3 base game code in step 2, you don’t need to re-enter it here)img-1757180-3-sims3_3.jpg
  5. That's it! The Games will automatically be added to your Origin account, and can be accessed and downloaded through the Origin client.

Steam

Dead Space - C548Z-F328T-6RFMV

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - 4IIKE-Y0PGV-WBIMZ

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -  HMDY0-AKXJB-EQKEK

Medal of Honor -  97V5Z-D5NJG-M8D8V

Mirror's Edge - HAND6-I92ET-47KEQ

I hope you enjoy!!!!

Edited by NocturnalRainbow
  • Brohoof 5

All you have to do is put in 15 codes, look at our FAQ twice, and wait 3 hours for us to process the information.  Isn't Origin wonderful?

Electronic-Arts.gif

Could be worse.  At least we didn't try to implement a used game lock-out or require all our games be online regardless of having an online mode or not.

I don't want to hijack a thread for my own benefit or anything but if you click the image in my signature, I'm doing a randomised giveaway of every key from the humble origin bundle. All you have to do is post in the thread for entry (so random people can't steal the keys)!

• 2 weeks later...

im hoping to take the mirrors edge key if its not already taken if thats okay with the threads OP :) thanks in advance as ive been after this game for an AGE and always never have enough for it when im in shops.

Edit: it seems its taken, oh well

Edited by benben471

I have a code up for grabs too

I got a McDonald's playing piece for their Monopoly game.

It reads:

YOU WIN!

EA SPORTS $10$ Promo Code

To claim, enter code

pp2gx3t5fpqn

at promo.easports.com/mcd

By 10/31/13.

Except Guam & Saipan

SUBJECT TO RULES

So, whatever that all means, have at it :)

EDIT: I guess its for Origin users that want to buy a EA Sports game. It gets you $10 off a purchase. List of games here: https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/browse?q=EASportsMcDonalds#60

Edited by Kapi