Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament II (FULL!)

Literally Snails

(edited)

Crimson smirked down at Masons ankle...face...thing... "hmm...a clay-like body? Regeneration after decapitation? hehehe...it looks like were both monsters...but for the record, that's not even close to my full power, if I punched you with one of my hotter flame techniques there wouldn't be anything left of you but ashes...then again, somthing tells me not even that would put you down..." said crimson with a bemused smirk.

the face absorbed back into his body and his head reformed. "Skepticism is dangerous to rely on. You thought I was rubber. You were wrong. The point has been made. I do not expect that you will cause any trouble. We can all be one happy family." He smiled again. (That makes three dead puppies)

Edited by SecretAgentSnails

the face absorbed back into his body and his head reformed. "Skepticism is dangerous to rely on. You thought I was rubber. You were wrong. The point has been made. I do not expect that you will cause any trouble. We can all be one happy family." He smiled again. (That makes three dead puppies)

Crimson laughed, "if you say so...just don't underestimate me again and we'll be just fine...see ya..." said crimson with a smirk before trotting through the door once more. Once inside, crimson found a nice couch to lay on and immideatly flopped down onto it, tilting his hat over his eyes and falling asleep.

Mason started to walk away, but before he could get past the door, Topaz ran past him, fleeing through the hallway and crying. He thought nothing of this and continued on his way.

The fans were getting impatient. The announcer had left it a fit of tears and they were left without entertainment.

Rut-Light was sitting silently inside the fighters lounge wondering why he had been invited here; despite him being 55 years of age.  "I mean I used to fight well before but that was 20 years ago, but that doesn't mean i'm weak."  Suddenly a voice spoke from inside of him and menacingly said, "You're far from it, all you need is to release; release your anger and kill them all!"  "No, not yet...you're sounding like a phyco, then again i'm not surprised."

@, "Hey, whoa! Hold up." Standoff caught Topaz before she could get past. "What happened here? Something bad, I'm guessing. Must take a lot to make somepony like you cry. Seriously, though. Something going on up there? Should I go see what it is?" Standoff looked up the hallway.

Sole got bored just waiting around, and with noone talking to him it was even worse. So instead of sitting around, he summoned his katana and unsheathed it. "Hehe... might as well pass the time." He said, before he began to sharpen and clean the blade thuroughly.

(edited)

@, "Hey, whoa! Hold up." Standoff caught Topaz before she could get past. "What happened here? Something bad, I'm guessing. Must take a lot to make somepony like you cry. Seriously, though. Something going on up there? Should I go see what it is?" Standoff looked up the hallway.

Topaz didn't look to see who had stopped her. She simply spoke, happy that someone would at least pretend to care. "It was different!" She said. "I'm all about pain and torture but... That wasn't an official match! That was just... Murder! It wasn't a game, it was murder! I never liked that Big Shot creep but... Why couldn't daddy just order someone else to kill him? Why did he have to do it himself?"

(Yeah, Topaz is a little messed up)

Rut-Light noticed a griffon sharpening a katana in the lounge, he looked quite bored ad decided that talking might do him good.  Looking at the griffon he proceeded to talk, "So, whats your name?"  Mr.Light was a bit of a skeptic but not in an extreme sense,  but when it came to griffons he was less of one; simply because he has met a few and they didn't seem like most describe them. 

Mason touched his nose and smiled (+1 dead puppies). It was exactly the reaction he wanted. "I tell you what." He said to Crimson on the other end of the door. "If you can incapacitate me in one single blow, Not only will I leave you alone, but I'll also quit my job and never show up here again. Hit me as hard as you want wherever you want. I won't move."

A unicorn wearing clothes that made her look like a squirrel perked her ears up from a corner, were she was actually eating acorns as big as her head. She bounced over, "Can I take a crack at you too? Punching is a GREAT way to relieve nerves!" She said it in the same way a friend would ask another friend for a glass of water. Her weapons gleamed slightly in the light, with nothing to hide them. A simple, metal shaft, pointed on one end, and attached firmly to a leather glove, it was a blunt weapon with the idea of a parry in mind. She looked at the Security Head with a beaming smile of expectation. Her shoulders slumped as he walked away, "Aww, I wanted to punch the funny security man. And see his face around his ankles again..."

Edited by Dawnpath

@, "Ummmm. Wait. Big Shot's dead? Rail killed him? Personally? This surprises you? That's... confusing. Hey, do you know when the matches get underway? I want to be ready for it when it starts." Standoff looked up the hallway a second time, looking slightly agitated.

Tempest glanced at Rut and Sole as Ivy let go of him. "Well this is interesting." He said. "I honestly never expected to see you two here." The cyan pegesus then smirked darkly. "Don't think that means I'll go any easier on you two, though."

A voice inside Tempest's head simply laughed. "That's it. Give into your anger, and let me take control." It said, planning something in the near future.

Ivy rolled her eyes and went back to the spectator zone.

(edited)

A unicorn wearing clothes that made her look like a squirrel perked her ears up from a corner, were she was actually eating acorns as big as her head. She bounced over, "Can I take a crack at you too? Punching is a GREAT way to relieve nerves!" She said it in the same way a friend would ask another friend for a glass of water. Her weapons gleamed slightly in the light, with nothing to hide them. A simple, metal shaft, pointed on one end, and attached firmly to a leather glove, it was a blunt weapon with the idea of a parry in mind. She looked at the Security Head with a beaming smile of expectation.

"I... The... Why did you... When did you... How did you... NEVER MIND!" Mason yelled angrily.

@, "Ummmm. Wait. Big Shot's dead? Rail killed him? Personally? This surprises you? That's... confusing. Hey, do you know when the matches get underway? I want to be ready for it when it starts." Standoff looked up the hallway a second time, looking slightly agitated.

(all of the contestants should have seen the opening ceremony. Standoff would have seen the murder.)

Topaz wiped off a tear. "The matches start when Program announces it. We should have a little while longer... I guess Big Shot really did deserve it. What is he good for anyway?"

@, Standoff chuckled. "Making your father a very, very rich stallion. Root for me in the arena, I've a feeling I'm going to need it. See you around."

Arriving in the lobby, Standoff got his grappling hook and strapped it to his foreleg, sitting down in a corner chair and eyeballing the other contestants.

"I... The... Why did you... When did you... How did you... NEVER MIND!" Mason yelled angrily.

(all of the contestants should have seen the opening ceremony. Standoff would have seen the murder.)

Topaz wiped off a tear. "The matches start when Program announces it. We should have a little while longer... I guess Big Shot really did deserve it. What is he good for anyway?"

"A fat bajjiolionare who lost his fortune and died? Nature has plenty of uses! Fungus absolutely LOVES dead things, and flies lay their young in dead muscle tissue. Plants can break down the body's nutrients and gives them back to the soil, and blood can be used to replace water in desperate situations. If you meant, 'what was he good for in life,' then he could've advocated against these tournaments, become a successful redemption story, tons of things! Life is so full of wasted potential... What was I talking about again?" She frowns, "I think I was going to tie this into the circle of life and death... But whose... Oh yes, the fat guy Radio told me about last tournament, who tried to rig the thing! Guess I can forget about him now!"

(edited)

"A fat bajjiolionare who lost his fortune and died? Nature has plenty of uses! Fungus absolutely LOVES dead things, and flies lay their young in dead muscle tissue. Plants can break down the body's nutrients and gives them back to the soil, and blood can be used to replace water in desperate situations. If you meant, 'what was he good for in life,' then he could've advocated against these tournaments, become a successful redemption story, tons of things! Life is so full of wasted potential... What was I talking about again?" She frowns, "I think I was going to tie this into the circle of life and death... But whose... Oh yes, the fat guy Radio told me about last tournament, who tried to rig the thing! Guess I can forget about him now!"

"Hehe. I like her. She's quite... Eccentric." A unicorn said happily in a soft, cheerful voice. He was a light shade of maroon with slick blue hair. His eyes were closed and his mouth was in a big smile.

"Where did you come from?" Topaz asked.

"I've been around. I saw the opening ceremony. Terrible business with your father and all."

Icy was off in the lobby working on a small Ice figurine. She watched as the pony on the screen die. She sighed. She never knew what had even brought her here. She saw the conflict between Crimson and the guard and watch the horror of the other ponies power.

"Dear Celestia. I might die here" she said under her breath. -No I refuse to die I Have to be strong to matter what and win-

She had made a figurine of her mother. -I promise to win... for you- She crushed the figurine and placed the crushed ice in her mane.

Edited by Snowy Storm

(edited)

"Sole and Tempest, report to the arena floor. You are the first match up." The loudspeakers announced.

(There are four stadiums. Each of them is identical, but has a different Ref. the first stadium Ref is a Pegasus named Juri. Have your characters walk to opposite ends of the circular stadium. DO NOT FIGHT UNTIL THE REF TELLS YOU TO!)

"I'm gonna be late!" Topaz panicked and ran to her booth.

Tempest glanced at Rut and Sole as Ivy let go of him. "Well this is interesting." He said. "I honestly never expected to see you two here." The cyan pegesus then smirked darkly. "Don't think that means I'll go any easier on you two, though."

A voice inside Tempest's head simply laughed. "That's it. Give into your anger, and let me take control." It said, planning something in the near future.

Ivy rolled her eyes and went back to the spectator zone.

Sole got bored just waiting around, and with noone talking to him it was even worse. So instead of sitting around, he summoned his katana and unsheathed it. "Hehe... might as well pass the time." He said, before he began to sharpen and clean the blade thuroughly.

Sole was so absorbed in prepping his blade that he didn't notice rut and tempest talking to him at first. He finally stooped cleaning the blade and grinned "hey aura boy. It won't be that easy, I've gotten a lot stronger since last time we met." He said, before looking at rut "sup, I'm sole!" He said noncholantly.

"Hehe. I like her. She's quite... Eccentric." A unicorn said happily in a soft, cheerful voice. He was a light shade of maroon with slick blue hair. His eyes were closed and his mouth was in a big smile.

"Where did you come from?" Topaz asked.

"I've been around. I saw the opening ceremony. Terrible business with your father and all."

"Oh wow, that's a big smile mister!" She mimicked it, saying through her teeth, "Is mine big enough yet? Who are you? And why are we smiling? Ooh, I wonder if we have any water!" She bounced over to the refreshments table. The color drains from her outfit, pelt, mane, and tail, becoming back, with white accents. Twin stripes ran down her back, meeting at her forehead and tailtip. Her mane was solid black. She picked up a water bottle and studied it.

Tempest simply laughed as he stood up. "Time to show everypony what my true power is." He thought, as he exited the fighters lounge and trotted towards the arena floor. He had no weapons of any kind, but that didn't really matter to him. When he got to the arena, he simply stood their and waited for Sole.

"A griffon vs a pony?" Sh knew a little of Tempest. -Well he is the only pony I can really cheer for- She decide to talk to Crimson. Being the only other pony she knew. Beside talking to some pony about the fight would better then just talking to herself about the fights.

@

"Hey Crimson. What do you think of the match up?"

(edited)

The unicorn didn't seem to mind the color changing as he continued his pleasantries. "The name's Rune. Nothing special. Just Rune. It's a pleasure to meet you all!"

Topaz watched the stadium in her booth. "If only Sole would show up, we could get started! I'm so excited! It's like Hearths Warming Eve!"

Stone heart waited in the room quietly, and patiently. She didnt have much to say to anyone in this particular group. She didnt care at all really. Though, if she did die, talking to someone before her accidentantly death happened wouldn't be so bad, she thought.

Sole heard who was being called to fight and grinned, he was gonna have some fun with this. "Hehe... this should be interesting. Especially with my new powers." He said, as he sheathed his sword and walked into the arena and stood opposite of tempest "let's see who's is stronger once and for all." He said excitedly.

(edited)

Sole heard who was being called to fight and grinned, he was gonna have some fun with this. "Hehe... this should be interesting. Especially with my new powers." He said, as he sheathed his sword and walked into the arena and stood opposite of tempest "let's see who's is stronger once and for all." He said excitedly.

Tempest simply laughed as he stood up. "Time to show everypony what my true power is." He thought, as he exited the fighters lounge and trotted towards the arena floor. He had no weapons of any kind, but that didn't really matter to him. When he got to the arena, he simply stood their and waited for Sole.

"It's time for the first match up of the tournament!" Said Topaz, "Sole versus Tempest!"

Juri looked at both fighters. "No more chit chat!" She said seriously, "Lets START THE FIGHT!"

"I hope for their safety." Said Rune as he watched the monitor. "This is a dangerous game."