Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament II (FULL!)

Literally Snails

Whiplash stood, completely transfixed as the concrete slap fell on Rail. He was actually dead, but the pegasus wasn't feeling triumphant like she should've, she felt like another life was completely lost. Sure, Whiplash hated Rail's guts, but he didn't have to have such a death. A large piece of concrete hit her shoulder, but she stood, swallowing back her sadness. As more concrete began to fall, she shook her head and quickly came to her senses, ignoring the wound on her shoulder.

Whiplash nudged Crimson and Radio with a large shove in front of her, shouting over the mayhem, "Move! We have to get out of here!"

Crimson, just like everyone else, was shocked about rails sudden death, he thought he would be pleased to see him die, but instead, crimson felt disguted, "too many lives have been lost already...yet rail still took one more life in the end...his own...let's get out of here guys..." said crimson before grabbing both Whiplash and Radio and teleporting to pick up stone and sole respectivly, before finally teleporting out of the stadium completely.

((If this seems too OP just ignore the parts about crimson picking up sle and stone))

@@Frosty V,

Nuclear tore the IV from her foreleg and hopped off the bed. The entire facility was cracking and breaking apart around them.

"Gotta get out of here!" She whipped her head around in the dust and smoke that now cloaked the room. "Frost?!"

Nuclear wasn't about to leave without her friend.

Juri was tugging at Topaz's leg to get her to move. "We need to leave!" She yelled. A concrete slab slammed into the side of the announcer booth and blocked the door. Juri tried to kick through the window, but she wasn't strong enough to break it. "SOMEBODY HELP US!!!" She shouted.

"Just a dream..." Said Topaz.

Juri was tugging at Topaz's leg to get her to move. "We need to leave!" She yelled. A concrete slab slammed into the side of the announcer booth and blocked the door. Juri tried to kick through the window, but she wasn't strong enough to break it. "SOMEBODY HELP US!!!" She shouted.

"Just a dream..." Said Topaz.

sole was shocked at all the events that occurred in mere moments. The explosion, rail's death, the stadium collapsing... But he couldn't dwell on that now, he had to get moving. "Shit..." He muttered, as he flew over to the announcer's booth and shattered the window "hurry up and get out of here... NOW!" He ordered, as he attempted to save as many ponies as possible.

@,

Whiplash breathed a sigh of relief as Crimson teleported everybody out. "Thanks," she said greatfully to the stallion, before glancing back at the stadium. It was quickly crumbling along with everybody inside. Panic stirred inside her as she said quickly, "Not all of the crowd got out of there! Innocent ponies are gonna die!" Whiplash gritted her teeth and unfurled her wings, ignoring the ache in her shoulder.

The pegasus flew as fast as her wings could carry back into the stadium. She saw Sole helping Topaz and Juri, and hoped they would get out safely. "Go! Go!" she shouted at a bunch of panicing ponies, and rushed them out of the crumbling building. Chunks of the ceiling fell on to her wings as Whiplash dropped onto the ground.

Radio worked quickly, concentrating on vital things first. She stabilized the medical wing, so that the ponies to injured to leave wouldn't die, by quickly combining the particles of cracking building materials together. Then she moved to the hallways leading out and did the same. She mumbled a thank you to Crimson.

@@Frosty V,

Nuclear tore the IV from her foreleg and hopped off the bed. The entire facility was cracking and breaking apart around them.

"Gotta get out of here!" She whipped her head around in the dust and smoke that now cloaked the room. "Frost?!"

Nuclear wasn't about to leave without her friend.

Frost ran out of the room and followed Nuclear, "Hey! Come on we HAVE GOT TO GO!" he yelled over the rumbling of all the commotion of the crumbling stadium around them. "You alright, feel like you going to black out any time soon?" he said sporting a smile the best he could

crimson nodded as whiplash rushed off to save some of the panicking ponies that were still in the stadium, crimson also helped as many as he could with sole, whiplash and radio. things seemed to be going fine until whiplash suddenly got pinned by a large rock. crimson cursed and quickly rushed over to help her, kicking off the rocks and helping her up, "your wing is broken, your too injured to risk anymore damage cutie, go help the injured, me and sole will handle the rest of the trapped ponies, ok?" asked crimson, but she had a chance to respond, a massive piece of the roof fell off and was falling toward them, crimson grunted and caught it holding it up shakily before smiling at whiplash, "you might wanna hurry up and get going cutie, before more of these fall!" said crimson with a chuckle, before throwing the massive chunk of concrete.

@,

"Thanks!" Whiplash panted, marveling at the stallion's strength. "But I can still help you guys. I'll just..do it on legs," she said in a determined voice, narrowing her eyes. No matter what, she was going to make sure everypony got out of here alive. Whip flinched as she tucked her broken wing in, and winked at Crimson before taking off on wobbly legs, nudging a group of screaming ponies toward the exits.

Frost ran out of the room and followed Nuclear, "Hey! Come on we HAVE GOT TO GO!" he yelled over the rumbling of all the commotion of the crumbling stadium around them. "You alright, feel like you going to black out any time soon?" he said sporting a smile the best he could

Nuclear shook her head and forced a grin on her face. "I think I can stay concious until we get out." she replied, though it was obvious that she still was weak from her injuries as her legs wobbled slightly.

She whipped her head around looking for a way to escape before sucking in a breath between her teeth.

The only hallway the led from the infirmary was blocked with rocks and rubble.

"Stand back, Frost!" warned Nuclear, pushing him a few feet behind her.

A brief yellow glow shone brightly in the dust and smoke followed immediately by a large explosion.

The blockage was reduced to pebbles and small debris.

"I shouldn't have used that so early...."

Nuclear huffed and panted, glancing at Frost with a weak smile.

sole was shocked at all the events that occurred in mere moments. The explosion, rail's death, the stadium collapsing... But he couldn't dwell on that now, he had to get moving. "Shit..." He muttered, as he flew over to the announcer's booth and shattered the window "hurry up and get out of here... NOW!" He ordered, as he attempted to save as many ponies as possible.

Juri crawled out with Topaz following her with a zombie like expression. When they were out in the open, an entire wall on the back of the stadium gave out and fell inwards. It could have crushed all three of them, but it was stopped in its path by four, thick, steel robotic tendrils. Gatasubal was holding the entire weight of the wall by itself. And the stress was clearly shown on its metal frame.

"It recommends evacuating now." Gatasubal said. "It can hold this weight for thirteen seconds before internal structural failure... Eleven seconds... Ten seconds."

Nuclear shook her head and forced a grin on her face. "I think I can stay concious until we get out." she replied, though it was obvious that she still was weak from her injuries as her legs wobbled slightly.

She whipped her head around looking for a way to escape before sucking in a breath between her teeth.

The only hallway the led from the infirmary was blocked with rocks and rubble.

"Stand back, Frost!"

warned Nuclear, pushing him a few feet behind her.

A brief yellow glow shone brightly in the dust and smoke followed immediately by a large explosion.

The blockage was reduced to pebbles and small debris.

"I shouldn't have used that so early...."

Nuclear huffed and panted, glancing at Frost with a weak smile.

Frost smilied when Nuclear huffed after her display of magic. "Don't strain yourself." he said walking up next to her invade she passed out. "Now I believe we were leaving." he said losing the smile beginning to trot forward being mindful to keep pace with Nuclear.

Icy watched the building fall around her.

"Well that was one way to finish things" She took off sprinting towards the exit. It seemed everything was to be coming to an end.

She watched as Nuclear cleared the path in front of them.

"Good to see you guys aren't trapped somewhere back there"

@@Frosty V,

Nuclear grunted, biting her lip.

"Come on....faster....!!!" Nuclear hissed under breath, trotting as fast as she could.

A crash echoed throughout the broken hallway, making Nuclear fightened.

"Guys, the whole building is collapsing!!" she shrieked, her eyes wide in panic. 

Edited by Nuclear Neur☢tic

As Whiplash finally rushed one of the last few ponies out, even more of the ceiling fell to pieces before, and the pegasus was nearly crushed. She swallowed in fear as she heard Gatsubal begin to count down 10 seconds before everything completely collapsed. She stumbled through the wreckage, finding Crimson. "We..have..to get out of here!" she shouted, breathless and tired. Whiplash surveyed the carnage, and saw Nucleur, Frost and Icy.

@@Frosty V, @@Snowy Storm,

"Guys! You gotta get out like, now!" she called to them, fearing for their lives.

((sorry it won't let me mention you Nucleur ;p))

@@Moonlight Fire,

Icy heard Whiplash call out to them. 

"Don't worry, we'll won't die here" She shouted. Still with the building crashing around them made Icy rethink her words.

"You better get moving too. Would be a shame after all you have gone through to die here" She take the lead and headed out of the building.

Nuclear fought against the searing pain in her muscles, running towards what she believed was the way out.

"I can't die here...I can't!" thought Nuclear before tripping over a hole in the floor.

"Aaaah!!" she bit her lip to muffle the scream, trying to catch up with the others. Her back left leg had been twisted.

Juri crawled out with Topaz following her with a zombie like expression. When they were out in the open, an entire wall on the back of the stadium gave out and fell inwards. It could have crushed all three of them, but it was stopped in its path by four, thick, steel robotic tendrils. Gatasubal was holding the entire weight of the wall by itself. And the stress was clearly shown on its metal frame.

"It recommends evacuating now." Gatasubal said. "It can hold this weight for thirteen seconds before internal structural failure... Eleven seconds... Ten seconds."

sole cursed as he heard the robots countdown. He wished he could find a way to save the kind creature... But sadly, there wasn't time. "Thank you..." He said respectively, before grabbing juri and topaz and flying toward the exit. But as he was almost there, he thought he heard a scream of someone inside. With a curse he put the announcers down and told them to get out, as he flew back in to find the poor pony trapped inside.

crimson noticed whiplash's concern as she told icy, nuclear, frosty and himself to all escape, crimson was about to oblige her statement until he heard nuclear's pained cry, he cursed assuming that she was still inside so he ran back inside. after a few minutes of searching, crimson couldn't find her, "dammit! where the buck is.." before crimson could finish his sentence, he heard another pained cry from nuclear on the other side of a nearby stone wall, crimson quickly smashed through it resisting the urge to shout OH YEAH! and ran over to nuclear who seemingly had a twisted ankle, helping her up and half carrying, half walking nuclear to the exit, "hey icy, frosty! hurry up and follow us out1 this place wont hold much longer!" shouted crimson as he finally led nuclear safely out the exit before turning around to wait for icy and frosty to escape.

Edited by ragestar

@,

Nuclear sat on the ground, nursing her injured leg before looking up at Crimson.

"Thanks..."

She forced a smile through the obvious pain at him.

"Come on, guys! I don't want to have to go to lunch by myself! That would really suck!" the mare shouted at her friends.

@,

Nuclear sat on the ground, nursing her injured leg before looking up at Crimson.

"Thanks..."

She forced a smile through the obvious pain at him.

"Come on, guys! I don't want to have to go to lunch by myself! That would really suck!" the mare shouted at her friends.

Frost used his magic to levitate poles and stab, pierce the falling debris to the still standing walls. "Come on! I'm running out of pipes here!" he yelled as he gran to clear a path to the outside. "Come on I can't hold it forever." he grunted, as he was beginning to get hit by small debris