Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament II (FULL!)

Literally Snails

"Jeez, they are going hard!" Thunder Dash said as he watched the monitors. He then pressed a button on his staff, and sharp blades popped out from either side. He proceeded to wipe them down. He then noticed his reflection on one of them. "Don't let me down." He whispered to himself. 

Frost ran into the lobby of the stadium with his ticket. "Sorry I'm late." he said to the lady at the front desk as he walked into the next room to check the standings and the most recient battles. "Ok pheww I'm not super late," he told himself as his oppisit soul, Iustus, cut in. "Thats all well, but when do I get to beat the crap out of something." he said in annoyance. Frost rolled his eyes "We will battle later until then keep your mouth shut.' he spat as he walked into one of the viewing rooms.

Edited by Frosty V

Tempest smirked as he felt his aura fully surrounded him. His fur was now pure black and his eyes glowed red. He could sense Sole through the dust and fired a second Aura Beast Ball at him, before making a few more aura spikes come out of the ground and shot at Sole. "I have to end this fast." He thought.

Thunder Dash watched the monitors. "He's gonna be a tuffy." He said to himself. He then let some electricity run through his double-edged staff. Sparks flared out from each side. Thunder Dash was confident, but he made sure not to give himself away while in the lobby. 

@@TheBreech, "Usually I listen to music. Play cards, read a book. Just take my mind off whatever's at hoof. Why are you interested? Never thought you'd be one for small talk, especially not with someone you obviously hate so much, and definitely not when you're, to phrase a coin, arguing from a position of power."

Cosmo replied, "You know, I've been thinking about that, hate you, part. I disliked the executions, but I know little about you. As for my questions, it's a trick from my friend Death Stroke. The guy is a demented pysco but learned that doses of an opposite extreme can do wonders for his self control. If I get angry and tense I make myself manic to loosen back up. Anyway, this is still a battle so before the crowd riots at us, lets get back to it," Cosmo finished by not pulsing, and letting Standoff fall to the arena floor. Edited by TheBreech

As the smoke cleared sole could be seen with a spike in his chest. But he wasn't dying... he was smiling "heh... you fell right into my trap." He said, as he disapeared. Suddenly, dozens sole's surrounded tempest from every angle "cloning techniqe!" They all said, before bombarding him with chaos blasts "storm!" They finished, as they continued to shower him in chaos blasts.

((Is this against the rules?))

"Oh he is so done for..." Thunder Dash said looking at the monitors and watching as the clones multipled. "But I don't know if that's legal or not..." He said to himself as he continued to fidget with his double-edged staff. He then continued to look at the monitors. 

Tempest smirked and expanded his aura completely, blocking the attack. "Thousand needle spread." He thought, as hundreds of spikes shot out from the shield, taking out most of the shadow clones. "That technique is useless, if your enemy has a attack that can hit multiple targets." He thought.

Ivy smirked as she watched Tempest. "This should be over soon, though I'm worried about Tempest. "I haven't seen him like this."

"Oh wow! That was a counter!" Thunder Dash said as he continued to watch from the monitors. "This guy is pretty tough. I may be going against him in a later round, but that won't be guaranteed. I'll just focus on what's ahead of me." Thunder Dash thought to himself as he continued to watch. 

Whiplash stumbled into the fighter's lounge, dazed from her journey. I can't believe I'm so late! she moaned to herself as she glanced at all the ponies. The gray pegasus sat down on a couch and surveyed the moniters, trying not to draw too much attention to her late arrival.

(Sorry I'm so late! Is it too late to join in?)

(edited)

@@synangel,  @@@Justin ZW@@Moonlight Fire,

"Whiplash and Stone Heart, Report to the Third arena floor!"

"Thunder Dash and Swordpoint, Report to the Fourth arena floor!"

Tempest smirked and expanded his aura completely, blocking the attack. "Thousand needle spread." He thought, as hundreds of spikes shot out from the shield, taking out most of the shadow clones. "That technique is useless, if your enemy has a attack that can hit multiple targets." He thought.

Ivy smirked as she watched Tempest. "This should be over soon, though I'm worried about Tempest. "I haven't seen him like this."

"I can hardly bare to watch Ponies!" Topaz commented, "On one hoof, this is a totally exciting fight! But on the other hoof, I can't stand to watch so many clones of that perfectly sculpted, griffon body get destroyed!"

The ref, Juri, was huddled up against the stadium in a fettle position.

Edited by SecretAgentSnails

Whiplash's stomach twisted as she heard her name be called. Shaking her mane, the cocky pegasus quickly regained her confidence with a grin, and she proudly fanned out her swift wings. Whiplash trotted down to the third arena floor, itching to start the fight.

(Finally joining in~ )

Nuclear sat in the corner of the fighter's lounge, her yellow eyes watching the video monitor with intensity.

She wasn't very keen on being here, but her family had convinced her to enter. Probably because they thought her abilities were too dangerous to work in normal society.

'I'm probably going to die. But then again...' She smiled a bit, which was strange considering where she was.

'Where ever else am I going to be able to use my magic in an actual fight...?' she thought.

Her ears twitched hearing other contestants names being called.

Stone grabbed her small pouch of mineral marbels and walked up to the third arena floor.she was a little worried on what was going to happen to her, the possibility of dieing....scared her. She got up looking nervous.

(Question, what is the floor made out of?)

(Dis post relevant to the main story line.)

The Tournament Committee didn't ever replace Big Shot. Instead it was left with six members, which wasn't a problem since all of their votes seemed to be unanimous. They were in a private box overlooking all four stadiums drinking and betting, when Rail and The security head, Mason entered the room.

"Huh, Rail! What are you doing here?" One member, an old earth pony asked.

"Never mind that!" The only female member interrupted. "This stallion's Net worth is worth three times Equestria's gross product! Let's ask him the question that's on everypony's mind."

"Yes, What do you intend to do with all that money?" Another executive asked. "You could rent the whole damn continent if you wanted to!"

Rail smiled. "I intend to do something a little bigger." he said.

"Oh! Well, do tell!" The oldest member asked.

"Unfortunately, I can't. You see, there just isn't enough time. Ive decided to hire myself into the tournament committee, and in a matter of seconds, I will be its only member."

"What! You're firing us!" the mare asked.

"No. You're just going to be dead."

"You are screwing with us!"

Rail lit a cigarette. "Why not? I already killed Big Shot, and Penny Pincher. Or did you think Swordpoint was responsible for the latter one."

One executive reached for a panic button. "Not this time, you psycho! I'm calling security!"

Mason stepped forward. "But security is already here." He said. Six sharp, fleshy tendrils shot out from his face and legs, one for each tournament committee member. They each pierced a different forehead, and all six of the former high rollers fell dead.

"If I were a betting Stallion, I would wager that things are about to go exactly as planned."

"If?"

"Well, I just killed all of my betting partners."

(Question, what is the floor made out of?)

(concrete)

@@Moonlight Fire,

The ref made eye contact with both contestants. "Okay... Ready... Set... FIGHT!!!"

Icy looked over the board and listened to the names being called out.

She let out a sigh of relief as she was didn't need to fight.

"I should go see the fight between Whiplash and Stone. Looks to be a fun fight" She noticed a mare she didn't see before. I might have to fight her. she thought to herself

@

"Hello want to see the fight? I would like to get some pony input of the fight. I'm Icy Night" She said 

Edited by Snowy Storm

"Alright, this is it." Thunder Dash said as he press a button and the blades on each end of his staff retracted. He then went out of the waiting room and into the ring hall. He passed ring 1, ring 2, and ring 3. He finally arrived at ring 4 and entered. Thunder Dash took a deep breath and stepped inside the ring. "It's do or die from here on." He said to himself. His heart was pounding. He could feel the energy surging inside of him. 

@@Snowy Storm,

Nuclear heard somepony speaking to her and raised her head to see another mare. "Oh hallo there!" she greeted, smiling at Icy as she got off the seat she was on.

She trotted over and smiled again. "Name's Nuclear Neurotic. Nuclear or NN for short."

The gray mare's bright shell was to get her mind off her possibly impending death.

"And sure! I'll watch with you." .

@@synangel,

Whiplash grinned and took out her dagger. It controlled the element of wind, although this was her first time using it. She flew into the air, her powerful wings beating. Time to win this thing, she thought, smiling at her opponent. "Guess I might as well make the first move," she shouted, hurling the dagger at her. It spun in the air, gathering more momentum and speed until it was going at least 100 mph. 

@,

"Well can watch it on the tv or we can watch in the viewing room. We should hurry though i don't want to miss out on the fight" Icy began walking towards the view room.

"So who do you think will win the fight? I'm betting on Whiplash, she seems to have the magic to her favor" 

Edited by Snowy Storm

@@synangel,

Whiplash grinned and took out her dagger. It controlled the element of wind, although this was her first time using it. She flew into the air, her powerful wings beating. Time to win this thing, she thought, smiling at her opponent. "Guess I might as well make the first move," she shouted, hurling the dagger at her. It spun in the air, gathering more momentum and speed until it was going at least 100 mph.

Stone gasped, she couldn't dodge it, so it hit her in the shoulder, she then fell to her knees, and winced in pain. She looked at the blade and shivered as she saw blood dripping down it, it was deep in her shoulder. She knew only a couple things to do now. But she was wounded, and she was hurt.

@@Snowy Storm,

Nuclear shrugged. "I don't really care who wins, to be honest with you." She followed Icy to the viewing room.

'I just want to survive and go back home if that is possible...' thought Nuclear, glancing up at the screen which showed the fight.

She sucked in a breath between her teeth seeing the injury that Stone had just received,

@@synangel,

Whiplash couldn't help but wince as she saw the dagger hit her target. As much as she didn't want to believe it, she didn't like the idea of killing other ponies. Snap out of it! Now's your chance! The swift pegasus dropped into a dive, planning on hitting Stone at full speed. Her only fear was that she would end up hurting herself more.

@@synangel,

Whiplash couldn't help but wince as she saw the dagger hit her target. As much as she didn't want to believe it, she didn't like the idea of killing other ponies. Snap out of it! Now's your chance! The swift pegasus dropped into a dive, planning on hitting Stone at full speed. Her only fear was that she would end up hurting herself more.

Stone smirked, "gotchya" she said slowly, soon her body turned into full iron, and she grabbed onto whiplash as she flew at her. Making stone create cracks in the ground. Stone held whiplash by the throat with enormous amounts of strength. She looked up at whiplash. She then pulled the knife out of her iron body and threw it to the ground.

@@TheBreech"You know, if I'd brought my Stick-to-Pony boots, you'd be dead. Anyway. Are you seriously not going to kill me? I'm a bit disappointed, really." Standoff chuckled. "You of all ponies should want me dead. What happened?" His face clouded. "I'll tell you what happened." He looked into the distance, then at the crowd. "First one to yell at me gets their head pulled off. Second one to yell at me gets beaten to death with the head of the first one. Patience is a virtue." He looked back to Cosmo. "You want to know what it's like, being a professional hitman who defaults the second-last round of a fight competition, then gets his ass handed to him in the final? You have no idea. You've got a cushy job with the Princess, right? I've been a mugger the last year of my life. It's the only reason I'm still alive. You want to know what that's like?"