Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament II (FULL!)

Literally Snails

@

Icy saw the blade hit its mark. Icy didn't so much as cringe when she saw the blood.

"Well ponies are going to die. So what are you going to do once you are up? you can't expect who ever you fight will spare you"

-Still I hope Whiplash doesn't kill Stone- She thought hopefully. that thought was quickly gone as she watch the match go on.

Edited by Snowy Storm

Whiplash felt pain in her wings as she was jerked out of the air. "Nice trick," she snarled angrily at her opponent. What do I do? she panicked in her mind. "When in doubt, fly," she whispered, pumping her wings strongly. Her muscled screamed in pain, but Whiplash refused to die so quickly. Wind swirled around the ponies as she pumped her wings faster and faster, eventually squirming out of Stone's grasp. "Yes!" she yelped, soaring back into the air.

Stone used stomped on the ground making the ground jump up from the sudden slam. Then she kicked debri at whiplash at blinding speeds. This was soon tiring stone out, do to her iron form being so heavy. She soon focused her magic to heal her wound while whiplash was distracted.

Whiplash almost laughed as Stone threw the debris. "That stuff can't touch me," she scoffed, swiftly dodging through the air. The pegasus saw Stone healing herself, and she dove in, aiming a kick at the pony, while snatching up the magical dagger from the ground.

Stone blocked the kick and punched whiplash in the gut, with tremendous force, bruising her internally and sending her straight into a wall. Stone smirked and finished her wound. Soon it was fully healed. She then focused on whiplash now waiting for her to make a move.

@@Snowy Storm,

"I just want to use my abilities at their full extent for once." mumbled Nuclear, her eyes not leaving the screen.

'Owch! That looked like it hurt.' she thought as she saw Stone punch Whiplash.

She turned to Icy with a big grin on her face. "And hopefully have some fun with the fight before my possible death."

Thunder Dash waited patiently for his opponent  Time passed and he started to get a bit restless. He then decided to practice some moves with his double-edged staff. After a few minutes of that, Thunder Dash decided to sit and meditate for a while, maybe until his opponent showed up. 

Whiplash groaned as she was hurled against the wall. "Is that all you got?" she sneered, ever so cocky. Whiplash focused all her energy on the dagger, and an enormous air wave picked Stone up and slammedher into the ground, hard. Whiplash carefully observed Stone, waiting to see what would happen.

Some grunted as she got up slowly. She then gritted her teeth and decided to throw her iron marbles into the air. And as the surrounded whiplash, each on of them turned into needles. Then she used her magic to propel them at whiplash, cutting and stabbing her all over.

@,

Icy was used to violence by now. She began to wonder how Crimson was doing.

"So it wouldn't bother you to die?" Icy turned and watch as Stone turned marbles into needles. Icy reached into her bad to pull out a small figurine of a pony crafted out of ice.

"So do you think this fight will end in death or that ten second knockout?"

Edited by Snowy Storm

@@Snowy Storm,

"Of course it would bother me. But once you're dead there isn't really anything to worry about so..." Nuclear rolled her eyes before looking back at the screen.

"Hmm..." Nuclear narrowed her eyes, thinking for a moment, "I think it may be the ten second knockout. But that is probably just wishful thinking." She chuckled a bit.

Rut-Light was still lounging in the the fighters lounge just waiting for his name to be called.  His hooves, behind his head and his back hooves crossed he was just thinking, 'What will happen to me after I die?  Am I to be condemned for going to thins tournament and un-willingly suffer in the eternal fires of tartarus forever?  Alternatively I can finally get separated from this crazy demon son of a- "Don't you day dare say it"-will you kindly shut you mouth and not interrupt my thought processes?!'

Whiplash held back a yelp as the needles tore at her flesh. She tucksd her wings in so they wouldn't get cut. The pegasus then lifted herself into the air, and started flying faster and faster, eventually creating her special talent: tornadoes. The twister whirled around, sweeping up Stone inside it's swirling walls. Just a little faster, Whiplash thought, forcing her wings to keep flapping. The tornado's speed increased enormously, until the wind pressure was enough to cut gashes into Stone.

Frost walked into one of the viewing rooms to watch the ongoing battle and saw the bloody battle continuing. "I'm not a big fan of killing or dying." he said as his half soul cut in. "Don't be like that, it'll be fun to see someponies blood spill at our feet in victory." Iustus said chuckling, but Frost shuttered at the thought. "Your a sick bastard, but then again when the battle comes along I won't be doing most of the fighting." he replied with no emotion in his voice.

Edited by Frosty V

Stone felt gashes into her iron body she then kicked off a wall, and tackled into whiplash. Stopping the tornado. And then as they both fell. Stones iron body dissapeared turning her to normal. Then she used her earth abilities to make a sword. She then charged at whiplash cutting the side.

As the dust settled and the clones disappeared, the final sole was laying on the ground a few feet away. "D-dont underestimate me..." he said, as he struggled to stand "is this the real you? Or is it a clone like mine?" He asked, as he stood shakily, but didn't move from his spot. He began to build energy for an attack.

Whiplash felt a sharp pain in her side as Stone tackled her. Blood oozed from the cut as they fell. "Don't forget I have wings," she grinned, as she flapped both of them into the air. Whiplash's muscles burned as she tossed Stone out of the arena from the sky.

Stone closed her eyes, and then she used her ability to make a stone pillar come out of the outer arena, and then used it to jump off and tackle whiplash. She grabbed her wings and held her as they fell till they landed on the ground with stone holding her down. Stone landed ontop of her when they fell. Making whiplash landing on her back.

Whiplash let out a pained grunt as her back hit the concrete. By now it was painfully bleeding an bruised. With a snarl, the pegasus heaved Stone off of her and stabbed her with dagger, drawing blood. Whiplash glanced at her wings and gave them a cautious flap, relieved to feel them be unharmed.

Stone hit the ground and coughed up blood "ACK...." She threw up blood all over the ground. She then looked up "I'm not loosing....sorry, I can't loose.....I need this honor" she said before whipping around to kick her, in the side if the face with a round house kick. She then covered up her stab wound with her hoof.

Whiplash stumbled from the powerful kick, tasting blood in her mouth as her cheek bled out from a deep wound. "Me and you both," she choked, swallowing the thick blood. The pegasus swiftly flew up into the air, then dove towards Stone, going easily at 90 mph. She hit Stone with her full force, hooves stretched out.

Stone felt the force if the hit, she luckily got away only getting a blunt of the damage. She grunted before running at her and using her two forelegs to grab onto her and threw her into the ground. Then she jumped and threw a elbow to her chest. Hopefully braking something.

Whiplash gritted her teeth painfully as she felt one of her chest bones crack slightly. She once again threw Stone off, this time slamming her dagger deep inside her chest. The pegasus felg fatigue come over her. I hope this ends soon, she thought as she stumbled away. Her broken bone pained her everytime she took a breath.

Stone fell back. Her chest now full of another dagger. It pained her to breathe, or stretch out. She only had one more thing she could do, but she needed it to be a final move. She then focused and she grabbed the dagger that was in her chest and turned her body into iron once more. She then got up, and slammed to the ground, causing whiplash to fly high into the air. Then stone jumped up, and took both hoofs and smashed them ontop of her head. Sending her into the ground. Sending dust and debri everywhere.

(edited)

Stone fell back. Her chest now full of another dagger. It pained her to breathe, or stretch out. She only had one more thing she could do, but she needed it to be a final move. She then focused and she grabbed the dagger that was in her chest and turned her body into iron once more. She then got up, and slammed to the ground, causing whiplash to fly high into the air. Then stone jumped up, and took both hoofs and smashed them ontop of her head. Sending her into the ground. Sending dust and debri everywhere.

"What a slam down!" Topaz said. "Now this is the kind of fight I like! No tricks or magic, just brittle bones and fresh pavement! Makes you want to shout for joy, doesn't it? Oops, I really should be more professional, but sometimes a girl just can't help herself!"

Edited by SecretAgentSnails