Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Do I Do With My Banner?

Pulcinella
Go to solution Solved by King,

Trust me, I've been making banners for a long time. I always ended up messaging either Feld0 or a tech admin. They never got back to me, and I have never ever seen one of mine up. Anyway, people that have had theirs as the official one, I have a few questions for you. One, who did you message it to, and two, how long did it take to see it up? Anyway, here it is, just in case anypony's curious.

m7feqf.jpg

From what I've heard, @~Chaotic Discord~ and @Swoop are the people to talk to regarding banner submissions, and PMs would be the way to go. And there are no guarantees that your banner will be used, unfortunately. They are rather selective about what gets used, and I hear there are many good submissions each week. I wish you luck though :)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

Trust me, I've been making banners for a long time. I always ended up messaging either Feld0 or a tech admin. They never got back to me, and I have never ever seen one of mine up. Anyway, people that have had theirs as the official one, I have a few questions for you. One, who did you message it to, and two, how long did it take to see it up? Anyway, here it is, just in case anypony's curious.

img-1758607-1-m7feqf.jpg

Messaging Swoop,CD and Feld0 is what should be done, as they are the ones who are able to put the banners up. The waiting list can be quite large as there is an entire database full of unused ones.

So it can take some time to get a banner up, and even then, not all are used unfortunately.

• Brohoof 1

If they do not message back, and have not used your banner, they have decided not to use your banner, whether that means at all or simply not yet.

More than enough banners are submitted, but they might not be high enough quality for the admins to actually use. They only use the best. If they do not have any recent outstanding banners, they will go back and use one that is a bit lower quality, but still considered "good", but I don't think this is very often.

They cannot use every banner, so there are many that are discarded entirely.

Apologies for not sugar coating it.

• Brohoof 3

If they do not message back, and have not used your banner, they have decided not to use your banner, whether that means at all or simply not yet.

More than enough banners are submitted, but they might not be high enough quality for the admins to actually use. They only use the best. If they do not have any recent outstanding banners, they will go back and use one that is a bit lower quality, but still considered "good", but I don't think this is very often.

They cannot use every banner, so there are many that are discarded entirely.

Apologies for not sugar coating it.

Messaging Swoop,CD and Feld0 is what should be done, as they are the ones who are able to put the banners up. The waiting list can be quite large as there is an entire database full of unused ones.

So it can take some time to get a banner up, and even then, not all are used unfortunately.

From what I've heard, @~Chaotic Discord~ and @Swoop are the people to talk to regarding banner submissions, and PMs would be the way to go. And there are no guarantees that your banner will be used, unfortunately. They are rather selective about what gets used, and I hear there are many good submissions each week. I wish you luck though :)

These 3 posts pretty much sum it up...

• Brohoof 4