Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brothers and Sisters.

Lunas Husband

"I makes me feel better, because I know its me getting in trouble and not you Aimee"

Randell Vanstane(Me)

post-16621-0-13389300-1376809219_thumb.jpg

My sweet sister Aimee, she means the world to me, I would do anything to keep her safe and her loving family, she means more to me then anything in the world! She was my only friend for many years, just about half my life she was my only friend 11years. So many times she could have gone out to hang out with her friends and she said "Nah, I would rather spend time with my little brother Randy".

post-16621-0-51411400-1376809465_thumb.jpg

This angle is my sister, she is beautiful isn't she? the little one with her is her daughter. She has a son too. Now I have done so much for my sister, I have I guess you would call it "Taking the bullet" for her, she would do something my mom would find out and I would tell her I did it! I have been grounded to my room for soo many things I didn't do. My sister would always ask me, why did I do that? I told her "Because I love you Aimee, your my sister! and seeing you suffer just would kill me!"

I have only hurt one person in all my life, beat him good, because he made my big sister cry, so I made him suffer for it. I'm not a mean guy, its just if you hurt her well I cant stop myself from doing something... 

I don't get to see her much anymore or even talk with her, she's got a family, and things to do, but I still have the memories, like when we both got grounded we would make blanket forts in each others rooms. If one of was grounded and the other one was free, we would say home and send time with each other.

I love my sister, I really do.

Now I would love to hear about you're bothers or sisters. Some of the things you have done, good or bad, etc.

• Brohoof 8

I have one younger sister. She is worth more to me than anyone could imagine. It's a bit embarrassing to say out loud, but I would move mountains and drain rivers if it would make her happy. We fight alot, but we never hold a grudge and we hold back (most of the time). There are some things I've done, some choices I've made, that others may find extreme. But every last one was for her safety or happiness. I'm her older brother, and part of the job description is protecting her from anything and everything that threatens to hurt her. In fact, I have an interesting story about that little rule.

One time, a group of kids at my sister's middle school were trying to form a gang and were pressuring my sister, among others, into joining. Eventually the pressuring turned into pestering, then harassment. One time three of them followed her all the way home making fun of her and threatening her. When I saw them, I grabbed my bat and stepped outside. They walked up to me, bragging about their gang and how tough they were. I jabbed the closest one in the stomach without a word. They walked off, still talking their mouths off, and I brought my sister inside. Thankfully it was Friday so I told her to stay home for the weekend. I called a few friends and we went over to their hangout. My friends and I stood outside, threw rocks at their lopsided hangout. and called them out to fight. 8 of them to the 5 of us. There was no contest. Some people went to the hospital and the police found three guns at the scene, two in the hangout and one among the bodies. Me and my friends had cleared out before the first officers arrived. After that, they stopped pestering my sister, more or less. Anyone who did never dared to walk by my house or stand in the same square mile as me. My friends and I don't discuss the incident often, but every now and again one of us gets a rock through the window or we're followed by a full car on our way home. On days like that we might call the others, and maybe a few more friends, and we may pay a visit to a few of them and remind them what stops them from standing near us. With words, of course. At least most of the time.

So, there's a story for you. I feel it shows how dedicated I can be to my sister, or any member of my family. I don't allow anyone, no matter how strong or how many of them there are, to ever bring violence upon my family.

Edited by UmbraScriptor
  • Brohoof 1

I have one bigger sister.

For she is 25 and I am 22 already we can´t manage to spend so much time together. She just finished her studies, moved away from our old home a long time ago and I am even farer away, at college.

That is very sad, but it made me realize a few things about my realtionship to her (and my whole family). Let´s say, I began to value the time I spend with her and my parents higher. I like to spend time with them where I wouldn´t have enjoyed it a few years ago, just because I can´t do it that often.

I might not have had the best relationship with my sister, just because we are very different types... but we got over our problems and are happy everytime we see each other now.

i am an only child, it is pretty sweet. 

i don't have to worry about the bathroom being constantly occupied.

i can play whatever music i want.

i have privacy.

more $$$$ for me

and i have the whole second floor by myself.

u m8's shuld try it sometimezzzzxxxx

don't think having a brother would be so much of a problem though.

Well, I have a big sister and there's seven years of difference between us, so it's a bit hard to get along. We mostly just stay away from each other, and she tries to tease me but I just brush it off or answer back with a rebuttal if I feel like it.  

I'm the eldest in my family but I have two siblings one brother and one sister.

Ashley-I call her my twin even though were not at all but only a year and a half apart. Her birthday is in June mine is in December however we have had moments where we experience the same pain as each other or know when each other is upset.

Colton-My younger brother and sometimes bitter enemy but i'd take a bullet for him any day. I have a chip in my tooth because somebody insulted him for his lifestyle preference and when I stood up for him..eh lets say the idiot sucker punched me but I wear it as a badge of honor.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I got 4 brothers and sisters, I am the oldest. They are always jumping on me while I am playing games sometimes it is like they are after me.

once they told I set fire to something while I was in a friends house to my mother, and I came home to an angry mom and a lot of that like situations. I try to stay away from them. becouse of having many brothers and sisters  I get left out sometimes at home. They are really offencive at times punching me and such, they just do not like me.(probably becouse I am different and do not play call of duty) I am always there for them though, noone messes with them or they will have some by me.

Edited by a crazy pony

Technically I have no Brothers of sister, I grew up as an Only child, But well, I've Grown a bond to a few people that I consider than as a brother, doesn't matter if it is Blood or not, and I love them as much as if they were.

So, Yeah

The only one anyone around here would know would be Dawn♥Rider, he's helped me through so much, and well, he's the brother I never had, I could go on about him for hours, and probably would, but there's too much to mention, and we'd be here a whole while.

So, Yeah, Adios!~

• Brohoof 1

Well me being the youngest of 4, I have 2 sisters ans 1 brother and between them i got 4 nephews 2 neices and another nephew on the way, I have no kids of my own and I get to be the favorite uncle and my ine neice loves mlp I watch it with her sometimes

I think most people on here know that I have a twin sister and a younger brother and sister. I love them all and I'm very loyal so I would do anything for them. Not much to say, only problem might be that you don't get much attention. My brother is my best friend and my little sister is my favorite sibling.

• Brohoof 1

I have one younger sister, and man oh man have we been there for each other.  My family's gone through some rough times to be sure, most notably my parent's divorce when I was about 10 or 11, and through it all the two of us have always been there for each other.  In fact, we're so distrustful of our father that now my sister considers me to be one of the most important father figures in her life, and probably the most constant, along with other men like our grandfather and uncle, and of that I am very proud.  My sister probably understands my silly, lighthearted, goofiness more than anyone in the world, and so it's no surprise that she was the first person I ever told about watching MLP beyond the brony community, and ya know what, just like I thought she would, she was totally cool with it!  We watch the show together when we can and she loves it, though I know a lot of that is that she's just being nice to me and doing something that I want to do.  She's certainly made her fair share of mistakes, but we all have, and in the past year she's done a lot of maturing and growing, especially spiritually, and is currently in a great place in her Christian faith.  She's now a sophomore at Grand Valley, and I couldn't be prouder of her!  I can honestly say that I do not have a better or more beloved friend in the world than my wonderful little sister, and I will always be proud to be her BBBFF.  :muffins:

tumblr_m3slihUsYk1rrwek1o1_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

I have one older sister whose three years older than me: I get on well with her and love her to bits and look up to

She moved out three years ago with friends, but now she's moved from Nottingham with her fiance to London so I'm going to be seeing a lot less of her, which I'm happy that she's got a new city and a guy to have a new life of adventures with so to speak but I'll miss seeing her around.

Edited by Asherdangerdash

What to say about my twin brother... hmm... He's pretty damn cool! I kind of used to hate him but in the past few years boy have we become great friends! He's really cool and we like a lot of the same things. And when he caught me watching Applebuck Season instead of insulting me he asked to watch to :D

I have an older brother and a younger sister. I get along with them pretty well. It's funny, my brother always annoys me and I always annoy my sister, it's like a trickle down effect, but it's all in good fun. Naturally I care a lot about my family even if I don't always show it. Sometimes i worry that they feel a little hurt when I don't want to spend time with them, but hopefully they understand that sometimes I just like being alone. And if I don't call all that often, it's not because I don't care, it's because I'm not worried; I know you'll be just fine. And if you ever do run into some trouble, you know I'm just a phone call away and I'll do what I can to help. And I know it's hypocritical of me to say that considering that I don't to rely on other people if I can help it, but this is one of those "do as I say, not as I do" moments. Honestly, it hurts when you guys say I don't care even if you're just joking around. I believe in you guys and I always will, even when you don't believe in yourselves. 

Sorry, I kinda went spilling my guts to family members that will never read this. 

• Brohoof 1

I have two brothers and one sister, and I love them all. We are very close. I don't get to see my brothers that much anymore.  :( But when we do see each other we have a good time. Me and my second oldest brother like to go fishin' and stuff. My oldest brother is a tech guy and we geek out when we talk to each other. And my sister we like to go run and chill out and stuff. We are all crazy  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I have an older brother. He's my best friend. :3

When I was little, I never really managed to get along with my parents, you know. We used to argue everyday about the stupidest things out of pure apathy. I wouldn't say that I hate them, but well... I didn't understand them, they didn't understand me, and boom goes the dynamite.

The only thing that put a smile on my face was my brother. He was always there for me. He taught me everything he knew, he shared everything with me, he always had a shoulder for me to cry on. We were inseparable. Honestly, he made me into what I am today!

A few years ago, he got married and went to live his own life - build his own family. He moved to another country: England. I hardly speak to him anymore nowadays, but every now and then we get into a Skype call and it's the best thing~

He's my hero. <3

I have one older brother, who is probably in college right now. I barely even see him anymore, since he has been busy with school lately so I really wish that we could spend time together. I don't exactly have a sister, I just have my older brother on my father's side. While, I'm originally an only child.

I keep telling my brother-in-law that he's missing out, since he's an only child. ;)

I have one sister, younger by three and a half years. My mother has always told me I knew I was going to have a sister, even before my mom knew she was having a daughter. I was present for my sister's birth (a natural home birth with midwives present) and I have had a close relationship with her since. She's my closest best friend and confident. We will tell each other things that we feel we can't tell anyone else, including our mother. Having a sibling is so wonderful that I honestly can't imagine not having a sibling at all.

I have two sisters and one brother. One sister is 26 and the other is 13. My brother is 21 and i'm 18. It just seems like my brother and younger sister is against me, but what kind of relationship would it be if there wasn't a little sibling rivalry.

I wish I could say as others have. I have been blessed with the biggest challenge that has ever been in my life. The only thing she has ever helped me with is learning to control my anger, and she helped me because she didn't know she was. I have not only taken her blame, involantarly I might add, but I have also been framed by her countless times. Any people who have ever seen some of my posts regarding her, know exactly how I feel about her.

• 5 years later...

I have three younger siblings (two brothers and one sister). Age gap between my brothers is 2 and 5 years, and an 11 year age gap between me and my sister, but we're all extremely close. I mean yeah we have our disagreements and nitpicking at each other and such like all siblings do :laugh: , but at the end of the day we're always there for each other. 

I'm the 3rd child out of 7 siblings (4 sisters and two bros). I won't say much but this pretty much show what is like. 

osomatsu-san-season-2-gif-4.gif