Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brothers and Sisters.

Lunas Husband

I have one sister, one half brother, and four half sisters. The only half sibling I've talked to in the past six or seven years lives close to my campus, but I'd probably rarely talk to her if that weren't the case.

I'm fairly close to my sister. Pretty much all of our interests are the same, or at least similar. We've introduced each other to so many things we enjoy over the years. While we don't talk quite as much anymore, I still enjoy talking to her every once in a while

I’m pretty sure my brother hates me, if he’s as stubborn as our mom(which we both are) he’ll still carry a grudge against me.  We had a big argument around seven years ago, things got heated and the last thing he said to me was, “I never want to speak to you again”.  I don’t really hold anything against him anymore, I just hope he got the help he needs instead of putting it off.  Which I doubt it, therapy is seen as a form of weakness for my family, at least on my mom’s side of the family anyways..  I know that because of how her family treated me when I started going to therapy when I was a kid.

(edited)

I have a sister, a brother, and a half-brother that are all older. I rarely speak to any of them. I haven't seen my brother since Thanksgiving of last year, my sister since Memorial Day of last year, and I haven't seen my half-brother in years. :yeahno:

I used to be sort of close with my brother. He introduced me to a lot of the video games I love playing. He was my introduction to Pokémon, Borderlands, Halo, Final Fantasy, Smash Brothers... Among many other things. As for my sister and my half-brother, I feel like I hardly know either of them. My sister graduated when I was in third grade and I never really talked to her about much of anything. I've only seen my half-brother a few times. Though I'm oddly a lot like him in some ways. :twi:

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

I have one sister, and she's older by several years. We probably had a fairly standard sibling relationship in my childhood. But... Once I came out to her, a gigantic rift formed between us, as she ended up bullying me over it. It's been, like, a decade now, but I most certainly have not forgotten, nor am I just going to go around pretending like that was okay. So, I keep my distance as best as I can.

(edited)

I have a brother, two years older than me, and a sister, four years older. 

My brother is like my all-around partner in crime and fueled a lot of my tomboyish attributes growing up. He's creative, lots of fun but also very well grounded. My sister is far less whimsical and much more businesslike. She gave me my beautiful little niece and that's beyond special. She's like my sister 2.0! 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

• 4 years later...
On 2019-04-04 at 9:52 PM, Envy said:

I have one sister, and she's older by several years. We probably had a fairly standard sibling relationship in my childhood. But... Once I came out to her, a gigantic rift formed between us, as she ended up bullying me over it. It's been, like, a decade now, but I most certainly have not forgotten, nor am I just going to go around pretending like that was okay. So, I keep my distance as best as I can.

Good news! A couple of years ago or so my sister and I officially reconciled. =)

• 3 months later...