Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music WHOOP WHOOP!

Keypassion

• 7 months later...

Gotta say I'm surprised this thing got revived. And more than slightly disappointed at the overall feeling of the replies. I mean, most of them sound disgusted in tone and frankly, it's kind of depressing. I mean, this thread was made looking for other fans of ICP, ABK, and the like, not for non-fans to come in and go "ew"

Whatever.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta say I'm surprised this thing got revived. And more than slightly disappointed at the overall feeling of the replies. I mean, most of them sound disgusted in tone and frankly, it's kind of depressing. I mean, this thread was made looking for other fans of ICP, ABK, and the like, not for non-fans to come in and go "ew"

Whatever.

Which is kinda hypocritical considering this is the brony fandom. You'd think they'd respond a little more nicely seeing as bronies are often laughed at on other parts of the internet, along with Juggalos. Whateva,  :P

But yeah I'm a huge fan of ICP, Twiztid, Boondox, Dark Lotus, Psychopathic Records in general. Soo there's me and you at least, ha. There's bound to be more Juggalos lurking around the forums somewhere, they just gotta stumble upon this thread.