Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Simpsons Topic - Lisa Simpson plays the violin now?!?

Envy

Whattt????

Well, I've never really watched The Simpsons, but even I knew about Lisa playing the saxophone. So, this makes me unhappy. The violin always hogs the spotlight (and really, there are much prettier instruments in the orchestral string section, so... yeah.), so we really didn't it here again.

Where's the love for saxophones and wind instruments? =/ Change it back!

Hello everyone,

As a normal british girl I get all American TV shows late, and I now have sky and have watched a very recent episode of the simpsons and noticed that Lisa is playing the Violin rather that the tenor saxaphone. This really was biting the back of my head, I mean she loved her saxaphone like her child, when it was stolen and she admires all famous saxophonists. So I do have a few questions.  

1) Is there an episode where this occurred? 

2) Why?

3) Which do you think Lisa suits more?

4) Can someone give me a clip of her swapping instruments?

So thanks for reading; please answer these questions as I am very curious! :D

• Brohoof 3

According to Google, she gave up on the saxophone, but she's actually played a multitude of instruments in place of it; not just the violin. For instance, in the Simpsons intro when she plays the saxophone out of the door, Season 22 changed it so that it can sometimes be a fiddle, a clarinet, a violin or a trumpet.

It's easily explainable though. The Simpsons has no idea what they're doing. They've long overstayed their welcome and have been going more and more downhill with their ideas... of course they'd ruin a fundamental part of Lisa.  :(

• Brohoof 2

have watched a very recent episode of the simpsons and noticed that Lisa is playing the Violin rather that the tenor saxaphone. 

1) Is there an episode where this occurred? 

Was it in the opening credits when Lisa played the violin?

I haven't seen an episode I recall where Lisa learns to play the violin: if it's the opening credits then I don't think they are supposed to have complete relevance or actual meaning to the show it's self entirely. 

Edited by Asherdangerdash