Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Image not showing

Codelyy
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

(edited)

You linked to your Bronyland results page, instead of the chart itself. You would need to click the button on your Bronyland results page that says save the chart as an image, upload it on one of the many free image hosting sites, and then place it in your profile. 

Please post here letting us know when you have gotten the picture to show up, or if you have any further questions about how to do so. :)

Edited by SCS

If you look at the options at the top of where you're posting, like with the things for bold, italic, underline, links, stuff like that, there's a little picture. It's next to the symbol that looks like this: <>

If yo click that, put the link into the little bar, and the image should show up. Hope I helped:)

• Brohoof 1

Easy, when your about to write, you have tools on top to add extras like bold lettering.

One of them is a picture next to the code icon.

Click the picture icon, and it will ask the link, right click the picture of choice and copy the URL.

Then, just add it there, press ok, and done.

• Brohoof 1

Now usually what I do for images, is I right click image, and then click "open image in new tab", copy the link, then go back to my profile settings.

I use bbcode instead of the buttons (I dont know why), but the button should look like a image portrait or something

But I think img /img work, put [ before the img then a ] after it

• Brohoof 1