Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Answer is very simple. I looooove music. EVERY music. And I love anime. That's why I chose my avatar("That's why they call me Loyalty" :3 ^^)

Edited by Scarlet
  • Brohoof 1

Doubt I'll ever change it, but...

photo-151.jpg

It's basically a pony I made of me, and when I joined here I thought that would be a great thing to use for an avatar. And I haven't ever changed it. lol

• Brohoof 2

Hello guys!

I was just wondering you choose or made your own avatar anyway

Format of post

[Picture of avatar (in case that you change it)

Your reason

Here is mine

post-16586-0-04888000-1376886911_thumb.jpg

I MADE this avatar because the suit she is wearing represent my favorite costume, which is a black coat and tie, and Glasses. The glasses were there because when I was a young kid. I tried to wear an eyeglasses and it made me look nice but I just borrowed it. I want to buy it but my parents doesn't want to because I had no eye problem. The suit and tie were there because when I unlock this costume in rock band 2 . It became my favorite that I used many times. So I made myself a version of it in Minecraft skin maker. And used it when playing. So I combined the glasses and coat n' tie to make them perfect partners Here was the result

(Don't get it, it's mine!) post-16586-0-50355800-1376887326.jpg

So Why not I will make a pony version of it? So I started using applications to edit it then booyah! Then I made an equestria girls version of it

Well there is other stories to tell you but I don't want :derp:

UPDATE

post-16586-0-28286900-1379723186_thumb.jpg

I got a new avatar because I heard the release dates of the next-gen consoles. So I stick them up with a PS4.

I want to put Xbox One box on the right originally but it's hard to edit so I just put one box instead.

Edited by Lyeco
  • Brohoof 17

post-11300-0-93481800-1376887725_thumb.png

Firstly, Luna is best pone.

Secondly, Gamer Luna is best interpretation of best pone.

I saw this in the Luna Fan Club thread, immediately fell in love, looked up the artist, saw that his other art was fucking bamf, downloaded it, took it to MSPaint, cropped it, shrunk it, and that was that.

• Brohoof 9

post-13690-0-49042000-1376887824.png

Full Body without cropping:

post-13690-0-12496400-1376887846.png

I don't know; I guess I like my OC, and ~Chaotic Fireball~ did a great job drawing a picture of him, and I've been using this picture for a while. It's basically my default avatar. I personally think it's cute, but then again; it's my OC, so it makes sense for me to think that.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 6

Because its my ponysona, which basically represents me as a pony, and I also made the art, its one of my favorite pony arts i've done.(Sure its kinda meh, but better then most of my stuff.)

• Brohoof 4

Why did I choose mine? Well, I'm currently obsessed with Puella Magi Madoka Magica at the moment, and Homura Akemi is my favorite character, so...

Plus, I think she looks cute in the picture. :P

• Brohoof 4

Well I thought it would be cool to have a pegasus as an OC since flying's awesome and all that. My OC would be a wonderbolt and a comet/shooting star seems to match that idea. Originally his mane was a bright orange color and his coat was a dark blue, but I changed it to black and yellow (haaaaaaaaahaaa) and tried to make his coat as close to periwinkle since it's a fine color to set one's eyes upon.

Here's a pic:

EDIT: I removed the wonderbolt one since I didn't feel like shrinking the two images so that they would fit.

Link: http://tinypic.com/r/30ubtsj/5

img-1761489-1-20az2qc.png

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

I don't have too much to say about my current avatar. I really like the crystal pony forms, and I like Rainbow Dash as well.

Actually, I like Applejack more than RD, so I had crystal Applejack as my last avatar. But I decided to change it after a bit.

• Brohoof 2

One day I was looking at pictures, using google image, and I decided to look for my favorite pokemon, Rapidash, shiny.

I found nothing interesting, but this, which is simply awesome.

But I guess I may change one day.

• Brohoof 1

post-11395-0-15788700-1376888934_thumb.jpg

First off, I'm a huge fan of Disgaea and I eagerly await the next game in the series, Disgaea D2. I chose Flonne specifically because she kind of reminds me of myself in a few ways with her silly otaku ways and carefree attitude. I think Raspberyl is a better fit for me, but I can't find a really good pic of her  -_-

• Brohoof 3

I was just going through a bunch of stuff on my computer found out I had a picture of The Tick saying SPOON!, and I thought why not I'm going to throw Silver Spoon in there. Honestly though, I was thinking about putting Diamond Tiara yelling and Silver Spoon in the background. 

• Brohoof 6

atomic10.jpg

To remind me of things, things that suck.

When I made it I was in a philosophical nadir, now I am happy.

I should change it, but then my happiness would lose meaning

It's also a reminder to be a better artist :P

Edited by ~Luminiferous Ether~
  • Brohoof 4

I chose my profile avatar because Oreimo is my equal favourite anime, and from that anime, Kyousuke Kousaka is my favourite character in it. So I just google'd his name, and found one that was small enough in fle size that looked decent to for the job well.

• Brohoof 1

Here's my pic:

post-12856-0-71221100-1376890589.png

full res:

post-12856-0-16768000-1376890632_thumb.png

I chose this because I like space. I played a game called Starmade for a while and got tired of it, but it is set in space and found this great picture that looks like the space background of that game.

post-12856-0-71221100-1376890589.png

post-12856-0-16768000-1376890632_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Copyofgif1_zps331fae86.gif

Why? Do I even have to explain?

Trixie is the single cutest thing in the multiverse, and I thought this particular clip was heart-meltingly adorable.

• Brohoof 15

Because I'm lugia of course. ..

It's actually quite hard finding good quality images of lugia though. This one just had such good visual appeal so I knew I had to use it.

• Brohoof 3

(No picture, because it never has and never will change.  :P )

My leaf avatar is one I have used on a select couple forums and places on the internet that had some wonderful people and things to talk about, places and people very near to my heart and sanity. I found it years ago on one of the very first forums I ever joined; there's nothing really stunning visually, but I've always liked the simplistic design myself.

It represents so much of who I am today, my history and my being, that I had it become my very first tattoo a little over a year ago:

img-1761611-1-qkBF9V7.jpg

Edited by Abstract
  • Brohoof 11

post-4006-0-83021200-1376893402.png

• Dashie is Best Pony/Best Mane Six
  • Love the pose she has here as well as the expression; very confident and all-around bad-ass
  • Midriffs, cut off shirts & belly buttons are magic
  • Smexy~

Oh boy, I see myself returning to this thread every time I change avatars.

• Brohoof 13

Oh boy, I see myself returning to this thread every time I change avatars.

One day I'll have 2/3 of the posts in here.

Anyhow, generally I stick to Rainbow Dash avvies but Lightning Dust is best antagonist, connected to Dash, reminds me of one of my favorite episodes and is pretty dang attractive in this avatar if I do say so myself :D.

• Brohoof 3

I constantly change my avatar, but it's often an anime character. I just change to the one I currently like, or if I just happen to stumble across a good picture of a character I like.

Right now it's Mio Nishizono as a kid. She's just too adorable as a kid, so I guess that's why chose it :V

I often have an Erio Touwa avatar (GUESS WHY) or a Puella Magi Madoka Magica avatar

• Brohoof 1

Well I change avatars kind of frequently so I'll just explain how I got this one, which was pretty much today! So yeah, it's pretty recent! :P

Anyways, I was deciding on which pony I should have next as my avatar, and then I thought about how adorable Rainbow Dash is. So I began to surf Deviantart and saw so many cute artistic drawings and vectors of Dash but my attention was soon and immediately captured by this beautiful picture of her flying in the night.

First off, I was thinking about how adorable and freakin cute she looked and secondly, I love the night more than day(yeah I'm nocturnal). So yeah. :P

The picture was huge but with enough minor editing and some cropping I got the avatar down and so far I'm not disappointed! :)

Though I'll give it two weeks at most before I decide to change it again. Maybe I'll find something even better, cuter, adorable, epic...who knows. :P

Maybe next time it'll be an epic avatar of Pinkie Pie, whose like my favorite pony and best party pony ever. If so, then I'll just post again here and explain why I'd changed it...again. :P

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 3