Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

My current avatar represents the background gradient of blue and purple transparent, airline icons, pony cutie marks, and my name initials. I can update my avatar at anytime in the future.

I had the uncolored sketch of Kiri (my 'sona) as an avatar previously. Now that I am finished with the drawing, I wanted to replace my avatar with the colored version instead. :) 

• Brohoof 3

While Twilight is not my only go to pony now. I respect what she used to represent to me. She was a self made pony, who learned and had an open mind. I respect that big time. This picture is rather old, one of the first fanarts I saw. Also it was in the favorites of an old pal of mine who vanished.

It has the old Golden Oak Library which is still the comfiest place ever.

Funny to think that Twilight was an alicorn more than an unicorn at this point.

• Brohoof 2

Windchime isn't my go-to internet persona, but I have a few people in my steam friends list that would probably laugh at me if they found out I was a brony. So I chose for something simple that can't be googled so I can't be tracked down. The windchime is an elegant bonus.

Because Starlight Glimmer in the movie art style is adorable. And because for awhile my avatar was some FlutterDash(my favorite mlp ship) artwork. Then I changed it too a captioned Hanazuki image. Which too be honest I would rather have a Hanazuki fanart as my avatar, but right now Hanazuki doesn't have much fanart. Then I changed it too a human Starxie(defintley top 5 or top 10 mlp ships) fanart. I wanted too hav Rarity as my avatar, but I couldn't find any fanart I wanted too use. And yes with litterally thousands of drawings I couldn't find what I wanted. So when I saw a screenshot of Glims from the mlp movie trailer I just had too use it. She's my third favorite charcter after Rarity and Spike.

• Brohoof 1