Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I'm always changing my avatar pic, my current one is my ponysona 

On 7/28/2017 at 6:02 PM, ScruffyTheStallion said:

It's hand drawn by me,and most importantly...because, I love @Lucky Bolt so much!!!! :wub: I drew it to express my love for her. :catface:

aww x3

• Brohoof 3

It's my other OC. And I was inspired when I saw the kind Changeling, Thorax. 

Plus, my main OC, Unicorn Will Guide needs a partner in his Disney storytelling occupation and a shapeshifter like C. Will would be the perfect "provider of costumes". 

• Brohoof 1

Because it's a challenge to anyone who thinks they can't d'aww.  :catface:

I now base my avatar choice on my interests and color scheme but I alter it every few days.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is an avatar I've used here before (I think it was on Christmas when the kitty was wearing a Santa hat too) so I decided to use it again, mainly because it looks rather nice even as such a small image. It's also a piece of my own art that I'm still really content with.

Before I go any further, the artwork for my profile pic goes to Rotarr AKA The Fly Queen on FurAffinity. I chose a dolphin because it is my spirit animal. Now, I know what you're all thinking: "Lucy? You've got some 'splaining to do!" First of all, I don't believe I have the spirit of a dolphin. I am just an ordinary human being. Secondly, this is what I mean by the dolphin being my "spirit animal." I did some research online about dolphins on their behavior, symbolism and portrayals in stories and myths. Basically, the dolphin's way of life fits my personality to a T.:)

• Brohoof 1

Popee the Performer has become one of my favorite fictional characters. Since it's Halloween soon too, it's kind of a fitting avatar since he's a bit creepy and wears quite an unusual outfit. ^_^