Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I made this image shortly after I joined these forums. I was thinking it could be used as part of an oc or ponysona but something like that hasn't materialized yet or really needed to. 

I don't think I'll change it any time soon. it has all my favorite colors in it. blue, silver and a shade I call tomcat grey

I remember somebody once asked me if it was sonic doing a spindash. it isn't, though that would one hell of a spindash though =P

• Brohoof 2

I chose this avatar because Chrysalis is my favorite pony and my waifu. She is sexy and adorable in every way possible that I just need to have an avatar of her. In this pic in particular, I love how she is in the BBBFF style and seems really smug. The background is beautiful too, but Chryssi is way more beautiful. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I've been using this same avatar picture literally for nearly ten years on every forum I post on. I scanned it off of a box of Kim Possible Valentine cards. I have no plans on ever changing it. I even incorporated Kimmie into my animated sig picture! 

Kimmie Cub is best pony!

• Brohoof 3

Because she is the best designed OC I've made, so I made her my ponysona after a revision. The reason this icon in particular: I can't art very well, so I used a mix of pony maker and gimp to make a somewhat unique icon.

• Brohoof 3

ExcuseMePrincess-150x150_zpse79321f6.jpg

"Well Excuuuuuuuse me Princess." You know he says this 64 times in 15 episodes...

I saw this picture and nostalgia hit me like a ton of bricks. When nostalgia hits me it hits me hard.

• Brohoof 5

biker_applejack_by_journeycurl-d5nlhmw.p

I have always been a huge Applejack fan so having an AJ avatar is a no brainier for me. And I thought that AJ would look cool riding a motorcycle so I was wondering if someone did that and so I search DA and someone did do it so I thought about making this my avatar for a while but went through a couple of avatars before deciding to do it.

• Brohoof 3

This avatar is a special Wind-Waker style drawing from @Zhooves It shows one of the two shippings I support most for my OC. This avatar reflects the rooftop scene my fellow roleplayer, @lincolnshirepony and I want to play out for both our OCs. The red one is mine, and he's Sterling. The blue one is hers and her name's Blue Note :3

• Brohoof 1

and my waifu

I shall fight you for her hoof, claw thingie.. anyway, you shan't have sir!

What were we talking about? Oh yes, my avatar is the first pic I drew of my first OC, Silverwisp. I do have improved since then, even if I say so myself, but I never felt like changing it.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard
  • Brohoof 2

Why? Because it's me as a pony, and I wanted to use it, because it's pretty much a picture of me. xD

And the fact that I vectored it, and that I do a lot of vectors, and I quite enjoy it.

• Brohoof 2

post-12351-0-25681300-1376950584.png

• Togetic is such a cute Pokemon!
  • There are no Togetic avatars on the Internet.
  • There is little Togetic art on the Internet.
  • I made this avatar myself.
  • I made the Togetic used in the avatar myself.
  • My username is Togetic.
Edited by Togetic
  • Brohoof 1

It's rather simply. I'am a loyal servant to the Imperium of Man and to the immortal God Emperor of Man.

The Imperium! How mighty its aspect! How far-reaching its boundaries! As one world dies ten more are brought into the fold. Fear us, for we count the lives of planets, not men!

Quite simple, Scootaloo is my favorite pony i just wanted to customize is a bit so i did a basic backround with her coat and mane colors and the picture of the CMC's with the halo's over their heads were always my favorites. i gotta get better at making em so i can make it look a lot better though

Profile combines my 2 favorite Buffalo Bills abd Scootaloo

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 1

Thats a simple question:

• Cute
  • Vibrant colors 
  • I think it suits my name fairly well
  • its custom made
  • Vinyl human is best human

Here is the set of custom made avatars:

Vinyl Scratch:

Derpy:

Lyra:

Trixie:

RainbowDash:

Pinkie Pie:

Rarity:

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 4

I picked this because it's a great example of why Pinkie Pie is the funniest character in the show :) I also find that it works well as an avatar, because it's facing each post that I make it seems more like the spy element that Pinkie was aiming for in Party of One with the same disguise. It also has red, yellow and blue in it, which I find to be pretty colourful, and while the colour pink is always great, I felt like switching it out.~

But more importantly, Pinkie is just best pony. Not much else needed to be said really. ;)

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu
  • Brohoof 1

I chosed mine because i just find it cool and funny,and because Spike is best assistent and best dragon XD                                                                                                                                                            Here it is in full resolution:                                                                                       

post-18658-0-77830300-1376957128_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

It's Dipper......Well,I could go on why I have him as my avatar,but because I want to keep it short. I really love Gravity Falls, It's the best show on t.v right now to be honest. And Dipper's my fave of the show right now, I might change the vector but ya.

Here's my avatar at the moment:post-11309-0-34866800-1376958785.jpg

• Brohoof 1

DiS8bvT.png

I chose this one because I haven't had a Dashie one before, thought it was time! (Thanks CD!)

Also it is a sweet art style and cute! :)  I'm liking it!

• Brohoof 2

Well, of course, I'd want my pony OC representing myself on a pony website. I also like scrunchy faces. Oh! And I like things that vibrate! So I added 'em all up and ended up with a masterpiece of scrunch, vibrating goodness~ 

Enlarged version for you vibrating lovers. :3

05c3a70de1c3d97afb45348edef65c5d_500.gif

Edited by Reddie
  • Brohoof 3

Well, of course, I'd want my pony OC representing myself on a pony website. I also like scrunchy faces. Oh! And I like things that vibrate! So I added 'em all up and ended up with a masterpiece of scrunch, vibrating goodness~ 

Enlarged version for you vibrating lovers. :3

img-1763649-1-05c3a70de1c3d97afb45348ede

Lol 

And I like things that vibrate!
Dude that post made my day. Also did you make this yourself, its freaking hilarious. Scrunch face and the animation made me lol. 
  • Brohoof 2