Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Oh,this will be simple.

It's a picture of Mia Fey and Godot from the Ace Attorney game series.

I ship them together. Very cute couple,if you ask me.

Young_Mia_Desk_Slam.gifheart.gif godot-sips.gif

• Brohoof 1

I believe in representing at least a piece of yourself in it, so I used one of my drawings--though a bigger reason as to why this drawing specifically, is because it's unfinished, loosely done, yet still fairly pretty and lively in my opinion.

So loose yet solid, looks good, is unique to myself, yet doesn't try to impress.

I've been far too lazy to sketch and vector my own avatar, so I just shamelessly traced over a screenshot.

Also the face is god-tier because reasons.

• Brohoof 1

Flower crowns are adorable, and Twilight is adorable.

Also, happy avatars make me feel kind and patient. Angry looking avatars make me feel tough and sarcastic. That's why I try to keep most of my avatars light-hearted.

• Brohoof 1

It's Lucy from Elfen Lied, which is one of my fave animes ever. While I would love a ponified Lucy, so far I haven't come across one awesome enough to work as my avatar.

You see what happened was, there were some ninja pirates, who came and tried to steal my avatar, i knocked out 7 of them and drop kicked them to the moon, but the midget is the one who got me. A swift knife to the ankle quickly dropped me. They proceded to steal my avatar and sell it to giant sentient potatoes to help support their plot of world domination.

True story.

It's the cutie mark of pony me.

It highlights my skills at drawing and my trademark indifference in real life.

I know alot of people have wondered about it. :lol:

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

My avatar is nice and bright cause I think I'm a pretty bright and colorful person! The symbol in the middle is the symbol for infinity created in negative space using a circle which is a shape with an infinite edge (:

This is the icon for the "Puppies!" perk from Fallout 3. I always thought that it was a sweet picture with a nice name, especially since I'm a big dog lover.

• Brohoof 1

a crop of this bigger art i have made

m9c8q1.jpg

about my Ponysona (yeah i own a Ducati 600 Minster)

i love sun glasses a lot so that's why them

Well, this is a fun story! :P The fact that a zebra is my avatar isn't related to MLP. The cartoonish style is inspired by the MLP style, but the reasoning is because of my avatar on LittleBigPlanet. The LBP community is what pushed me to go on other websites like Twitter and forums to talk to other LBP players, and as my sackperson is a zebra, I naturally continued with this appearance. It just so happens to fit rather neatly in the MLP fandom too! :P