Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

@Dattebayo, hiya :). Since your thread seemed to be for people to talk about their avatars or explain why they're using them, I've merged your thread with an older topic we had for doing that. Just letting you know :)

TEHREIinascarf_zps052198aa.png

As for mine, it's Rei from Evangelion in a scarf :D. Recently I realized that she's a lot more interesting and relatable than I'd though she was when I was watching the show, and cute pictures of her looking happy are definitely nice to see since she's not exactly a cheery person. And every character becomes about twice as cute if they're wearing a scarf :)

• Brohoof 1

Because I'm super hyped for Greninja my fav. pokémon since he got announced for the new SSB.

Then I found this awesome humanoid version of him and decided to stick with it.

Edited by Floris

When I've bought my first 1 month suscribe,i had already planned my member title,I'm sexy and I know it :3,but I wanted too an avatar who fitted the title,so i've ended finding this one,and,here we are :lol:

photo-23431.jpg?_r=1397499227

Edited by Lightwing

Alright, since I have a new avatar, I may as well explain it.

It's the Starswirl (Star Swirl?) the Bearded poster from Three's a Crowd.  The poster is also on my profile, with Twilight pointing towards it.  It fits my username.  I was actually thinking of completely changing my username, but there are now rumors that he'll be the finale enemy (or Discord will end up being Starswirl), so I'm going to be keeping it.

Because Cloud Chaser is best pony and sandwhich's are best snack add them together it makes best profile picture.

Revertz logic. :)

But i change my picture like every couple of days sooo we will see

Edited by Revertz

Unless the soldier was replaced with my OC or myself in a similar Russian Military kit, there would not be a single more accurate image that describes me.

I just really love Rarity and I chose this one in particular because what I love most about her besides her element is her sense for art and she looks so artistic like in here *-* :wub:  yeah XD I'm an art person XD I love drawing, painting, acting, singing, and playing the keyboard, (wish I knew how to play guitar but my guitar strings broke :/ lol)

post-26202-0-26114300-1397955959_thumb.png

Edited by MarcelineA
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

fdfdfdasdaaweawewereererf

Edited by ,,,

There's like 900 replies to this thread, I don't think my reply is ever going to be see  :o

Anyway.

It actually ties in to my tag-line "The one and only Panty Muncher Pony" as well. Back when I joined the fandom I found a torrent with over a thousand mlp pictures. Among them was the one I have as my profil pic now, Rainbow Dash with a pair of panties in her mouth. I made it my facebook picture and all of my bronie friends got very confused and one of them confidently said "He's the one and only panty muncher pony, that's why"; and it's been my picture and tagline for everything pony ever since.  B)

• Brohoof 1

Well, my avatar is Shenron (For now. I'm thinking of doing Gamera next), because it's been a while since I had a DBZ avatar, and I chose Shenron specifically because I wanted to match my username.

Just a pic of my OC.  I thought it was a good drawing when I first did it.  lol, I guess I could get a better one sometime from someone else XD