Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

zkcgJIB.png

The usual reason. Because <insert character name>. In this case, it's Shiina. :wub:

I wanted a change from my previous Shiina avatar, so I went and looked around through my small collection, saw this one, thought it looked pretty darn cool, and used it. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I chose the Silver Belle one because he's my favorite pony and back then the go to picture for anything related to MLP. Also now I really don't know what to change it to unless I found a cooler photo but whenever I search him on Google Images I basically just get lots of Sweetie Belle or even Rarity no really type in Sweepy Belle MLP or Silver Belle MLP and you'll see what I mean.

(edited)

Twilight is best pony, and I vectored and made this avatar last week. I'm extremely new to vectoring. I'm currently working on an OC design, and I keep improving as I discover new and better tricks and tips.

Edited by Frosty Nerd

Its from the Team Fortress Halloween event. I think so. the ghost is wearing a ghostly gibus.(formerly ghastly gibus).

Im having withdrawal from TF2 because I uninstalled it.

I change my Ava everyday, because there are so many awesome Dashie pics in the internet :wub:

I change my avatar atleast once every week. I always find a better one.

Because 'Hot Jupiters' were all the rage when exoplanets started to be discovered ... and I try and use a consistent avatar on all forums and social media that I use.

Also, I can't draw for crap so I haven't even thought about an OC Avatar ...

And I don't have a Best Pony, because I have Hamlet syndrome with two of the Mane Six.

So Gas Giant in a death spiral it is!

Fluttershy is my favourite pony, plus her expression reflects my inner self quite often.