Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

When I first saw this moment in the show, I just thought "Awwww" :wub:

I've changed it.

I would say I always had a thing for the concept of the Changelings.

They are so close to being a pony yet so far.

They need love but they need to outsmart fate to get it.

I can relate to that. Because sometimes you need to put on a mask to be happy.

Also Twilight Sparkle is a nice pony.
I can relate to her too.

TL;DR:
It looks cool.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now, why did i choose a question mark as a avatar? Because mostly everything i do is questionable, mysterious, you know, that sort. I have a question mark as an avatar in every forum/social website im in.

post-27452-0-86809900-1402983469.jpg

I really like doing colleges after either taking or downloading any pictures. It actually makes me feel like I did more work then to just look it up.

• Rainbow Dash represents a little bit of some qualities I like, but there is a personal I reason I cannot discuss.
  • Pinkie Pie is best pony and saved my life^^
  • The FlimFlam brothers are an incredible duo and pair, and they really do what they need.
  • Rarity is second best Pony^^
  • The symbol in the middle represents the bionicle portion of me. I am BionicBrony, which is short for BionicleBrony!
  • The words are really just my own touch!

Anypony have questions?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Because when I saw the full picture, I thought it would make a great avatar if I just cropped it right. I love the cat ears and the collar with the bell, as well as her pose and the expression on her face. I think I did a pretty good job cropping it. That and Kuroneko is best girl. I've been finding a lot of good avi material lately XD

I'd show the whole picture but it's NSFW. Sorry.

Edited by LatinoChurro

(edited)

Well. You see when mortal Kombat first came out I was about 1 year old. The first game I watched my brothers play was Mortal Kombat Gold for the dreamcast. And I was interested. Fastforwards a few years and Deadly Alliance came out. Which was the first MK game I bought, it was the GameCube version if you're curious. Instantly and I mean INSTANTLY I was drawn in by the "Deadly Alliance" of Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. Ever since then they've both tied as my favorite Mortal Kombat kombants ever. However despite this I've drifted off away from the fandom a few times until a few months or so ago when I bought Mortal Kombat 9(Or Mortal Kombat 2011). And to be honest I think that games version of the two is the best version of them.

So I drew the avatar. Because I f-----g love these guys. Hell I have a god damned stumble ask/rp blog for them.

Iow, because I f-----g love the characters on it.

Plus rejuvenated Shang is my MK hubby, but that's irrelevant.

Edited by Captchet

(edited)

Because Ruri looks so cute and sexy :3 I love the expression on her face <3

Again. I'd share the whole image but it's NSFW :P

Edited by LatinoChurro

Well, my favorite Mane 6 character is Fluttershy and I wanted a Fluttershy avatar and happened to find this one on Google, and someone (Arty) resized it for me so, that was great, and it just kinda stuck! I may change it eventually though!

• Brohoof 1

9RgQqDH.png

I'll be breaking out my friend ~Chaotic Discord~'s bullet points for this one

• One of my favorite vector artists over on DA has been doing goth ponies lately, inspired by some toyline thing.
  • I thought AJ pulled off the look the best (aside from maybe Pinkie)
  • The idea of AJ suddenly deciding to dress all gothic and be melodramatic and moody amuses me way more than it should
  • ZmLDlWl.png

• I really like pictures of Applejack with short hair, and this lets me indulge that taste :catface:
  • Applejack is the second best horse

And that about does it.

• Brohoof 1