Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Well, I wanted a change, so I went from beautiful Luna to Sombra...though I'm not sure if I am satisfied with this one. Maybe when I get home...

I chose this avatar because when I first joined, I wanted an avatar that looped great. Then I first thought of Rainbow Dash flying really fast, so I searched on Google. I couldn't find any GIF that is small enough to put on the forums. So I worked on my avatar for an hour making it loop okay, it was a pain. I think it turned out great!  :D

Here's the avatar if I ever change my avatar.  :)

photo-27153.gif?_r=1403115929?_r=540e2e9

• Brohoof 1

Because Manewitz is my nerdy, adorkable, love. :P I just like her a lot, I mean. I guess she could be...my Waifu or something. x3

Because Phil Coulson is really best princess.

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5

• Brohoof 2

Well, I love dinosaurs (as per my username) and I love Rainbow Dash, so i figured the two together would be perfect! I've kept getting messages from people saying my avatar is awesome, so I've kept it.

(edited)

Because I just happened to see that two of my fellow staffers were sporting avvies of glistening eyed ponies, and I thought I'd join the revolution by opting for this cute AJ. :)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 3

I have this idea that's reinforced by experience that ultimately, I am on my own and shouldn't count on support. Here you see Zecora in the Everfree Forest, collecting water, being depicted as independent and capable of surviving challenging environments. That's how I think I need to be in this world not to get abused and destroyed by people who want to bleed me dry for their narrow self-interest and then toss me to the nearest recycle bin as soon as there's nothing but a hollow shell.

(edited)

Profile name: I go by lemon nearly everywhere. I love lemon flavored desserts and I like adding lemons to spice any dish

Avatar: Well my name is lemon....I'm on a pony forum..so why not draw up a quick lemon pony?

Edited by Lemon

(edited)

As much as people loved my last avatar of Flutters licking Ice Cream...I needed a change. :blush:

So I went with this adorable .gif of Flutters. :squee: :wub:

Had to crop it and stuff. Here's the original. :yay:

608029.gif

Edited by :Flutterblitz: