Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I originally joined this site looking for Pony based RPs. Then after joining my first/only one this far, I grew more attached to the OC I was playing as, and wanted to have a legit Ava/Sig of her. Thusly I bought some. Haha, I think they came out great! That's really all there is to it.

My current avatar shows Applejack and Fluttershy trapped in Discord's cage. Fluttershy is naturally greatly hurt by his betrayal. So is Applejack but instead of breaking down in tears she comforts her friend and gives Discord what might be the best death glare of the series. :okiedokielokie: I personally thought that was a very powerful scene. This is the kind of pony AJ has been ever since a very young age. We may never know what tragedy befell Applejack's parents. But we do know that it forced her to grow up very fast it's why she constantly puts the needs of others ahead of her own.  This trait is very evident here.

I apologize for the poor quality screencap but that's all I've been able to find so far. I'd love to see a fan artist redo this in their own style and I would switch it lickety split. It would be awesome if Mysticalpha were to reprise this shot! :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Because Photoshop and it's tendency to make me curious.

Also because I needed an up-to-date OC and my latest interests among the show.

Edited by Redeye

It was created for me *blushes at my signature*

It's of my ponysona/fursona Mana Lai Ayerus~ her cutie mark is to represent Creativity since I make custom pony art figures. 

Colors are creative liberty taken upon the creator of the image~

When I color my 'sona, I usually give her lavendar or deep dark purple harr 

(edited)

Hello guys!

I was just wondering you choose or made your own avatar anyway

Format of post

[Picture of avatar (in case that you change it)

Your reason

Here is mine

img-2782268-1-attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I MADE this avatar because the suit she is wearing represent my favorite costume, which is a black coat and tie, and Glasses. The glasses were there because when I was a young kid. I tried to wear an eyeglasses and it made me look nice but I just borrowed it. I want to buy it but my parents doesn't want to because I had no eye problem. The suit and tie were there because when I unlock this costume in rock band 2 . It became my favorite that I used many times. So I made myself a version of it in Minecraft skin maker. And used it when playing. So I combined the glasses and coat n' tie to make them perfect partners Here was the result

(Don't get it, it's mine!) img-2782268-2-attachicon.gifimage.jpg

So Why not I will make a pony version of it? So I started using applications to edit it then booyah! Then I made an equestria girls version of it

Well there is other stories to tell you but I don't want :derp:

UPDATE

img-2782268-3-attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I got a new avatar because I heard the release dates of the next-gen consoles. So I stick them up with a PS4.

I want to put Xbox One box on the right originally but it's hard to edit so I just put one box instead.

The whole "Black suit, white shirt, red tie, and glasses" is something the Nostalgia Critic wears.

I chose this avatar beause it represents 2 things I like: Ponies and Daleks. I want to have a Nostalgia Critic one though....

Edited by Lundmunchkins

NFnpq1f.png

• It's Art Streak, the cutest pony ever.
  • Look at that ice cream cone. It's, like, super adorable.
  • There's a wink too!
  • Brohoof 1

My previous avatar (cropped from this) was meant to make me seem like a person who stands alone partly due to trust issues. Recently though, I've decided that I'm going to move away from being a lone wolf and give being with people another chance. Only this time I'm more wary of what to look out for when I see it.

I messing around on Pixiv and spamming up a fav storm and felt like I should have a Japanese art styled Luna again for my avvie. ^^ Huzzah.

My avatar is the result of looking for an avatar for the Non-Pony Avatar Day :3

Is Lightning,from Final Fantasy XIII

• Brohoof 1