Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

post-11395-0-92330800-1377906544_thumb.png

Because it's almost villain day and I decided I couldn't wait any longer. So I chose Scanty, again, a character that reminds me of myself in some (devious) ways with how she likes to humiliate others and how she's obsessed with the rules. Plus, I wanted to stick with the whole demon motif I had going (okay, Flonne's a fallen angel in that other pic but she's always hanging out with demons so it's close enough).

• Brohoof 1

For DashForever's villain/antagonist calendar event day. Bartholomew Kuma. One Piece. A member of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, extreme bad-ass, and antagonist-found-to-be-good-guy, then lost his mind after becoming a complete cyborg, thus turned evil again.

For examples in bad-assness, not to mention finding the reason for my signature's quote and my title, click signature.

• Brohoof 1

Well, it's a short long story. My friend, Steven Earth Pony and I were thinking. That doesn't really happen often, so we were quite deep in thought. Not too deep, because then we would need medical attention. Anyways, we were thinking, and we came up with the idea to make an animated series. We're still a long way from it being completed, but he asked me to make an OC for myself. With what was going on in the series, I had to make two, one for season 1 and 2, and another for season 3 and beyond. The reason why is even longer, and contains spoilers for our series, but in the process, I felt creative, so I made my OC, which is my profile picture now. Wow, that was a mouthful. Anyways, that's about it. Time for the music break! DODODODODODODDODODODODDOODODODODDODODODODODODDODODODODODOD!

Because it's finally villain day and I got to choose a character from my favorite video game (Portal 2) and video game franchise. 

Wheatley is actually my favorite Portal character, but since I have his name as my profile all the time, I decided to change things up a bit.

• Brohoof 2

Cause it's villain day!

And i couldn't choose between Gant and Godot,so

i made an avatar that has both!

I say it turned out pretty well,and even matches my sig.

It was for the Villain Avatar event that's going on today. Since  Harley Quinn is one of my favorite villains (Joker is my first favorite, but he was already taken), I decided to go with a avatar of her. I love her design, and she is a really interesting character. I kind of feel bad for her about the way The Joker treats her though. Anyway, she's awesome, and I decided to use her.

• Brohoof 2

Villain Day awwww yeah!

So... I went overboard and changed my signature and my username too. I just think that evil Twi is pretty awesome.

(Editing so username will be preserved forever :P)

Edited by Turned
  • Brohoof 1

Villian day and the Decepticons are the best villians, i couldn't gind a good pic of Megatron pointing his gun at the screen so i used Starscream and stuck Scootaloo in the barrel cause she is best pony

Decided to go with Dark Samus for Villain Day. It is from one of my all-time favorite games: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. In that game alone, you end up defeating it three times. I say "it" because I don't believe this villain to have a gender though one could argue that it would have the XY chromosome that was copied from Samus, making Dark Samus biologically female. *shrug*

I say "it" because I don't believe this villain to have a gender though one could argue that it would have the XY chromosome that was copied from Samus, making Dark Samus biologically female. *shrug*

Fun fact: possession of a Y sex chromosome in your genome indicates male-ness. Females have two X sex chromosomes, but one is deactivated and becomes a "Barr" body in each cell.

• Brohoof 2

Fun fact: possession of a Y sex chromosome in your genome indicates male-ness. Females have two X sex chromosomes, but one is deactivated and becomes a "Barr" body in each cell.

*facehoofs at myself*

Geez! Can't believe I got that mixed up! I should have said XX chromosome since the person the DNA was copied from is definitely a woman. Sigh...

• Brohoof 1

I just changed my avvie, so I better explain this one. For the EPL fans, you'll know what this means :P

For everyone else, let's just say I loved how funny this pic is. It highlights a very deep soccer rivalry between two London soccer teams: Arsenal FC and Tottenham Hotspur. You can see which team I cheer for by guessing... :P

Oh I just love the cutie mark crusaders and the fact that it's animated and the 'one of us' caption is really funny, and appropriate.

Hm, for me, the parental theme has sorta been an inclination of mine for quite a while now; even back when I had a DA account that was active. Being that lately I've been feeling rather tired and restless, I wanted to go with something where the focal point was one who is being taken care of and is resting in that care. That's why this one seemed perfect as you see a sleeping filly Twilight resting in the care of her loving parents.

My avatar will always be Twilight on any MLP site, because she's my favorite pony.

My pic used to be Twilight during the failure success song, standing with the wind blowing in her hair, which is the same picture I used on FimFiction.  Except, I noticed that the pic I had on FimFiction was a slightly different pose and just a higher quality pic, so I decided to change my avi here.  I glanced through, and when I saw this adorably ugly plump Twi pic that was unlike anything else, I knew I needed it.

• Brohoof 1

I chose this one because after two slightly more hard core avatars I was in the mood for something cute and Sweetie Belle is my favorite filly/CMC.

sweetie_belle_by_whitekimya-d5ki582.png

• Brohoof 2

IM stuck with this one for now since all my other display pix are apparently too sexy for the mods. apparently if u put cloths on ponies there become sort of a sex appeal issue.

Edited by MadDoggyca
  • Brohoof 1

Woona with a juice box. Need I say more?

According to the character limit yes. After villain day I forgot where I got Woona with her blanky so decided to go for a new one instead and this one immediately caught my attention. Not much more to it.

• Brohoof 1

I made this avatar because I just recently learned Pen tool and brush strokes and glowing, and because Rainbow Dash! I had a screencap of her from Dragonshy's "suit up" montage, but I wanted something more unique. And what's more unique than making something yourself? (Hint: Not very much at all.)