Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

It's just a bit of something for the sake of pride month. :squee: I edited the original cat avatar that the red and white stripes became a rainbow.

(edited)

I chose this profile pic/avatar because this is my favorite game in the series that is nostalgic to me.

This character’s name is Jogurt The Yogurt from a Strategy RPG called Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention released on the Sega Genesis/MegaDrive at 1992.

Jogurt is one of the weakest characters in the game and probably the weakest in gaming history. He never levels up past 1. All his stats are 1 except his Movement which is 7. And if you kill an enemy with him which they must have 1 HP left, and admittedly satisfying he gains a Yogurt Ring which can turn one of your units into Jogurt.

Also, he’s a 2 foot adorkable hamster with a Storm Trooper’s Helmet. :P

P.S. I like hamsters :muffins:.

hamster.jpg

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding furthermore in bold
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Gravity Falls is my second favorite show ever. The series DVD set is being released this month and my favorite character is Mabel, so I decided to change my avatar to her.

Edited by PinkiePie97

i wanted to have smt pony related for this site,something i made myself.
i also love when people have animated pics so i chose this one since i plan on animating it later on and i don't want to confuse people by changing to a completely different image

5 minutes ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

My avatar is my ponysona. She's the pony I see myself as if I were to be in Equestria.

she is pretty cute.

My avatar is also my OC.

• Brohoof 1