Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Okay here goes..

I cosplay as Baymax and visit very sick children in the hospital through Variety (A children's charity in my city.) I also love the Phoenix Wright series of games..they were the first to really challenge me in a long time. 

The mythical creature is also my spirit animal..it's a symbol of power and rebirth for me.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I actually commissioned a very lovely artist on DeviantArt (named UltimateNightcore) to draw a profile pic of my OC for me. It would be kind of rude to not use it after I asked for it, you know? :P

Also, yes, it's my 'sona, Meson Bolt.

My avatar is a pony version of Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII and my signature is a picture of an MLP OC named Paul Peoples. Squall Leonhart is one of my all-time favorite video game characters and Paul Peoples is one of my all-time favorite MLP fan-created characters. I just adore so much the stern, yet passionate look in their stares. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

My current avatar is from the newest Equestria Girls special, 'Rollercoaster of Friendship'. I only change my avatar when a new EQG movie/special which doesn't happen all that often given what we get from it.

• Brohoof 3

I want to channel my inner Rarity, and I think she is a lovely one. :)
I simply getting to pick an Equestria Girls avatar all the time. I just love the designs a lot.

If it ain't broke, why fix it?

On 7/14/2018 at 4:12 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

My current avatar is from the newest Equestria Girls special, 'Rollercoaster of Friendship'. I only change my avatar when a new EQG movie/special which doesn't happen all that often given what we get from it.

It is a really sweet picture of her.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, RareGems said:

It is a really sweet picture of her.

I could've gone with one of the many images of Sunset losing her cool during the special but that isn't really my style.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to come up with a concept for an OC, and juggled pieces (and cutie mark designs) until I found a good fit; I don't really have any artistic skill (or I would try to customize the design a bit) so went with a ponymaker (longer term, I think I should learn how to use opentoonz and how to recolour a puppet, but my attempts to teach myself to draw with a tablet, even with a base, have only met failure so far :( )

But yeah, been happy with my avatar and name, which fit well the OC backstory and design I imagined (not that you can see the cutie mark much given I have the Paint of Innocence covering it, but that fits too :D ) so had that since I joined the site really.

My avatar is cozy Citri because I wanted to draw something cozy. She's very likely playing Animal Crossing on her 3DS there, which is what I also do often. :D

i picked it becouse someone made my oc in more of a cleaner look then the oc maker one , and he is resemblance of me and i also like purple as my favorite color which is why his mane and aurora are purple : 3