Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I started playing Digimon Story: Hackers Memory again and remembered how much I loved the main character, Keisuke Amazawa so I used him as my avatar. My friends say "it really fits me", why a seemingly blank faced and emotionless guy fits me is beyond me but I like it anyway (Keisuke is actually a really good-natured, jovial and lighthearted guy, despite all promotional material and artwork making him look like a stoic anti-hero).

Because I'm an indecisive mess when it comes to what fandom I wanna be associated by, I can almost draw a borderline good artwork, and I have lots of money for commissions.

I like switching avatars once in a while – and having different ponies there. Most of my avatar ponies are from the Mane 6, but I've had a few exceptions. I decided to have Coco Pommel on my avatar, as I'm on Team Manehattan in the MLPF World Cup and I already had two Rarity avatars before. And I chose the picture because of how adorable it is. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

It's Querch. Not really an MLP OC but more of a ponified OC. He's originally from an original universe I never went anywhere with. That said, he's a very old character and it's been over a decade since his inception. This ponification isn't a "true" ponification because it isn't his actual color scheme. His real color scheme is unnatural and would make it clear that he's a demon of sorts -- which he indeed is. You could call this altered color scheme a disguise.

As for what kind of demon he is, he is a tormentor. Because he's a rogue demon, he does things his way. Children are off-limits but adults are fair game. The older his victim, the more ruthless he gets. Wisdom and discipline of the mind will give his victim some immunity to him. Enlightenment gives the victim total immunity to him.

As for the picture itself, it's a commission. 

Hope this was interesting.

• 2 months later...

I chose mine because my loyalty is to Princess Luna and knowone else. Although I do change it from time to time so it will either be Luna related or Vinyl related and maybe something cute (depends how I feel)

• Brohoof 1