Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Mega Thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys! I was just wondering you choose or made your own avatar anyway   Format of post [Picture of avatar (in case that you change it)   Your reason   Here is mine   I MADE this avata

Why? Do I even have to explain? Trixie is the single cutest thing in the multiverse, and I thought this particular clip was heart-meltingly adorable.

Dashie is Best Pony/Best Mane Six Love the pose she has here as well as the expression; very confident and all-around bad-ass Midriffs, cut off shirts & belly buttons are magic Smexy~ Oh boy,

Posted Images

I guess the answer is obvious, cause it's me, and my avie is usually a picture of me (pony) wherever I am sooo. Nothing too spectacular reason wise.

Plus I think he did a really good job with the pixelly animation, it's a cute walking me.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

• 6 months later...

Because Rohan is my favorite Jojo’s character and he always make the best expression. 

It was a gift from someone who used to be a friend. The way he drew my pony character was my favourite of anyone who's drawn her so I tend to use his artwork a lot when representing or showing her off.

Badges

• 2 weeks later...

I commissioned someone over Discord to make a physical Con Badge for me that I'd pick up at Ciderfest this year, especially so since I wanted some actual artwork of Virdia / my new main OC. Got the badge at the con, loved how cute it looked, and decided to share it with everyone by scanning to my PC and making it my PFP ^w^

tl;dr - I wanted to share art of my OC / not have it be some generic Godzilla derp face anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Just before getting into MLP, I used to be more active in the Metroid fanbase. My screen name was Remnants and my avatar of choice for the longest time was Ridley -- this one specifically:

267411490_NeoRidleyAvatar.png.2e55fee3f60d9c86b3f5f4c8dd27ddc0.png

Those who played Metroid Fusion will recognize this sprite.

This has been the online persona I took on before I got into MLP. A persona I've somewhat returned to.

What makes this current avatar even more special to me is the fact that my girlfriend made it.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

Because I like Twilight.

Why this specific picture? I wanted one that looked like the show and did not have Twilight facing straight towards the "camera"  because pony faces look a bit weird to me from that angle. Then the picture had to be square to avoid letterboxing or pillarboxing.

Before I wanted to use an OC from a fanfic, but could not find a useable picture of her.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love pokemon

Marnie is cool. I love her style.

Plus she uses this adorable lil pokemon

morpeko_full_belly_hangry_modes_fanart.j

I’ll probably try to find a better icon of her to use later on

• Brohoof 1