Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Full names

Ninja Derpy

Names  

76 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like your full name?

• Yes
    • No

This may not be a good idea considering there may be killers and stalkers posed as "guests" around here, but I think if you are willing you should try this.

Put your full name down and vote if you like your name or not.

Here. I will put my full name down.

EDIT: (since I am now a girl) Williamina Adelia Enrique Fabio Javier Marco Octavia Nieves Nico Adrian Doris Berthold Anges Philandros Jenkins.

Also, mods, if you think this is too bad of an idea, just take it down. Please!

Edited by Kunoichi Derpina

Sergio Adrian Sanchez Torres.

*If I wanted to stalk somebody I would use their Facebook or Myspace, much simpler.

You're hispanic too?

Edit: just the remebered the last xD

oh well my long and terrible long name in spoilers

Aylin Monserrat Concha Espinoza Flores Mendez

Edited by Pinkazoid

You're hispanic too?

oh well my long and terrible long name in spoilers

Aylin Monserrat Concha Espinoza something something (can't spell the other last name things xD)

You got it, I'm Hispanic! (Native American?)

*Funny thing I've noticed is that Hispanic people tend to have really long names. For instance my mom and aunts have at least 8 Surnames.

*Funny thing I've noticed is that Hispanic people tend to have really long names. For instance my mom and aunts have at least 8 Surnames.

I have like 13 middle names, or whatever they are called!

All of my "middle" names: Adelia Enrique Fabio Javier Marco Octavia Nieves Nico Adrian Doris Berthold Anges Philandros

• Brohoof 1

My cousin, she has at least 10 of them xD all of my family was born in Mexico except for my 5 year old brother, and some of my cousins tease him about it xD

My cousin, she has at least 10 of them xD all of my family was born in Mexico except for my 5 year old brother, and some of my cousins tease him about it xD

You got me nostalgic about Mexico, and yeah we tend to joke about the really long names too.

Jakub Andrzej Konstantypolitanczykiewiczówna London Andrey Tokarief James Ciupinski.

Made that full name with my sister, when I was young xP

Edited by Tokarief

I have like 13 middle names, or whatever they are called!

All of my "middle" names: Adelia Enrique Fabio Javier Marco Octavia Nieves Nico Adrian Doris Berthold Anges Philandros

You're serious? @_@

Mine is Fábio Signorelli da Silva

Signorelli pronouces like Lasanga, with the NG making the NH(for americans, NY, like SEE-NYO-RE-LEE) :3

Whoa cool!

Haha, not THAT cool, its just an random Italian name... But I'm Brazillian :3

So, I'm too innocent to not believe someone, but, your name has that MANY middle names? Thats the first time I seen that, and there is even mine :3

Well, it could REALLY be, there are snake people in India and all that sort of stuff :3

There is even Octavia in the name... Its sounds so funny, but I like to believe its true D:

Edited by Tailssod

There is even Octavia in the name... Its sounds so funny, but I like to believe its true D:

Yeah. I thought it was awesome when I found out about a pony with one of my names! Do you not beleive it is true?