Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Many Countries Have you Ever Visited in your life?

Inactive01

Countries Visited!  

95 users have voted

1. 1. How many countries have you visited in your life?

• 2-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Living in England.

Visited:

- Wales (Cardiff, Swansea, Neath, Tenby, Porthcurno)

- Ireland (Dublin)

- France (Paris, I forget the rest)

- Italy (Rome)

- Austria (Mevagissey and Niederau.. I think that's how they're spelled)

Malaysia (currently living here)

US

South Korea

Oman

Saudi Arabia

Russia

Taiwan 

Singapore

That's all I can remember...I think. o.e

Yay! Another Southeast Asian brony! I'm in Canada, but I was born in Indonesia :)

I've only been to Malaysia on transit from Jakarta sadly. Haven't had too many opportunities for travel.

Yay! Another Southeast Asian brony! I'm in Canada, but I was born in Indonesia :)

I've only been to Malaysia on transit from Jakarta sadly. Haven't had too many opportunities for travel.

Nice! :D   My mother and friend really want me to visit Indonesia one day. AhemBaliahem. And Canada? Kidnap meeeee~  But for realz, I'm jelly. 'Cause I've always wanted to go to Canada. D:   I heard it's extremely beautiful there. Is it true? <3

Ahah I don't think you missed much. ^^;  Honestly, I don't find much over here. Other than all the delicious food and family, of course.

Edited by Keezuw

Nice! :D   My mother and friend really want me to visit Indonesia one day. AhemBaliahem. And Canada? Kidnap meeeee~  But for realz, I'm jelly. 'Cause I've always wanted to go to Canada. D:   I heard it's extremely beautiful there. Is it true? <3

Ahah I don't think you missed much. ^^;  Honestly, I don't find much over here. Other than all the delicious food and family, of course.

Canada is awesome! ^^ Lived here for half of my life! Trees everywhere, fresh air, and lots of space! However, stay away from Toronto at rush hour. Traffic is horrible.

Canada is awesome! ^^ Lived here for half of my life! Trees everywhere, fresh air, and lots of space! However, stay away from Toronto at rush hour. Traffic is horrible.

Ahaha lucky butt you! And I do like a lotta space! If you have pink skies and cherry blossoms there, then I'm moving to Canada one day. O:<

• Brohoof 1

I'm noticing a chi-squared distribution with these results. Pretty interesting, but it was somewhat expected... no one here's traveled to more than 29 countries? If someone did... wow.

The only foreign country I've ever visited is Canada. That's the easiest one to get to as an American living in central Virginia. Been to Prince Edward Island once before, which is also Canada, but it feels like a country all its own.

I feel really lame now, I've never gone outside the US :( The farthest from home I've been was driving to Florida and California from my home in Texas on two different occasions. I've never even been on an airplane. I suppose i could have easily traveled to Mexico since its only a few hours drive away, but its also very very dangerous there right now. I wouldn't dare to go there. You guys are so lucky..... My family can't afford to travel.

Edited by crazitaco

Canada (when I was very small, so I don't really remember it, only that I was there)

America (last time was when  I was about 10 or 12 years old)

New Zealand (once again when I was very small)

Tasmania (Once again, when I was very small)

Singapore (lived there from 7 to 12 years old)

Thailand

Malasia

Japan

Well in rough chronological order:

1. United Kingdom - London and Stonehenges mostly

2. France - Paris and Niece

3. Japan - Kyoto, Tokyo, Osaka, Miyajima, and Hiroshima

4. Italy - Rome, Vatican, Venice, Florence

5. Mexico - Cabo San Lucas

6. Vietnam - Saigon and Dalat in the south, Hue in the Central and Hanoi up North mostly. I've been there twice, once on the standard tour, later on a more personal offroad tour seeing relatives and my dad's old classmates.

7. Singapore

Within the US, I've been to Yellowstone, Wyoming, drove through Arizona, New Mexico and Utah along the way, went to Las Vegas and Reno in Nevada several times and I've been to Palm Springs, San Diego including the zoo and Coronado, drove through the San Joaquin valley and Tejon Pass numerous times on the Interstate 5 along with Highway 101. Currently I'm residing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

I've been all across the country to over 30 states in a car, but never out of this country. *Sigh* I will rejoice the day I am 18, and out of my house...  -_-

• Brohoof 1

I haven't travelled much since I get travel sickness easily so my holidays include going to hotels and water parks in the UK  >_>

Countries I've been too:

Sweden ( I was born there! )

Wales (I live there now )

Germany

England ( I would consider England and wales separate countries just there both part of a unification under the UK  , The whole of wales was annexed by the english in the 15th century but is still a country! Same with Scotland and Northern Ireland they're all Unified under the UK )

Uhmm, let's see..

- Kazakhstan

- Russia

- Germany

- France

- Belgium

- Turkey

- Spain

- Portugal

- Italy

- Morocco

- Kyrgyzstan

- Turkmenistan

- Iraq

- Afghanistan

- Libya

- Tunisia

- Algeria

- Syria

- Iran

- Tajikstan

- Algeria

- Austria

- Switzerland

Most of them were trips where we stayed 3-5 days per country.

Biggest 2 trips were:

Russia - Kazakhstan -  Kyrgystan - Tajikstan - Afghanistan - Turkmenistan - Iran - Iraq - Syria - Turkey

Uzbekistan wouldn't let us in for some stupid reason, so we went around it through the east side. Wanted to pick Pakistan and a 'lil bit of India as well, but we decided we didn't have enough money and time to finish that. We're lucky to have even made it, there's frickin' security everywhere plus damn turmoil going on in every single spot there is. Luckily for us, countries are easy accessible through roads that aren't controlled or on the map at all.

Second big trip was real awesome, it's the trip that also got me hooked on my hookah. 

Morocco - Algeria - Tunisia - Libya - Egypt

Might not sound as much as the one above, but that's because some of the countries in the first trip are pretty small. Travelling was a real pain here, damn sun roasted me. Still, completely worth it and I love all of their cultures ^-^

The other countries? Just random vacations, I live in Holland so there's no real need to traverse Europe for culture and landmarks. Except for Scandinavia, next on my list and the first cold country I'll go to in a while.

Thank the Nine Divines for dirt cheap tickets and motels, else I would never be able to get the money to travel so much.

Edited by Winterbass

I've been to the US, Canada, and Italy. They say Europeans travel a lot, but I think the real issue is that for Americans like me, international travel is harder because the US is so huge. There's just so much here to see.

1. Belize: Belize City

2. Honduras: Roatan/Daydream Beach

3. Cuba: I don't remember the town

4. Mexico: Cozumel

5. USA: Florida Alabama,Arkansas,Missouri,Tennessee,Colorado,Kansas,Texas,Oklahoma,New Mexico,Arizona,North Carolina,Virginia,Wyoming,South Dakota,Nebraska,Mississippi,Georgia,Louisiana,Kentucky,South Carolina,

I have not been to many places but thats about it..

Sweden

Norway

Denmark

Germany

The Netherlands

Switzerland

Belgium

Austria

Hungary

Bosnia

Serbia

Croatia

Italy

Slovenia

Macedonia

Slovakia

Czech Republic

Poland

France

Egypt

Turkey

I can't be arsed with remembering the cities, I've been in several cities in these countries

Also, I've never been outside of Europe though, besides the Asian part of Istanbul

Edited by Erio Touwa