Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Many Countries Have you Ever Visited in your life?

Inactive01

Countries Visited!  

95 users have voted

1. 1. How many countries have you visited in your life?

• 2-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

I'm not much of traveler, but if memory serves me correct, I've visited at least four different countries. There are a few more which I wish to visit at some stage, but I'm unsure whether the opportunity will ever present itself.

I've lived in five countries and visited two additional. I haven't been outside the USA (nor on an airplane) since 2004 :lie: Although I have traveled cross-continent, by car, four times since then.

• Brohoof 1

I live in England but have either been through or visited these countries when I've been on holiday, though a couple are territories rather than countries and not counting places where I never left the airport.

Countries:

- Scotland
- Wales
- France
- Belgium
- Germany
- Spain
- Portugal
- Australia

Territories:

- Jersey (British Crown Dependancy)
- Gibraltar (British Overseas Territory)

I live in the USA and I lived in Canada for 4 years.

If you live in Europe then you most likey have travelled around there. But the US is big and we only border 2 countries, so you can't blame someone for not having travelled far. Travelling across the US or Canada is just as far as going across Europe. 

Hmm.. born in South Africa... visited Australia (cousins)... went to Japan (JET Programme), holidayed in USA (both as couple and alone). Currently residing in Japan.

9 hours ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

I live in the USA and I lived in Canada for 4 years.

If you live in Europe then you most likey have travelled around there. But the US is big and we only border 2 countries, so you can't blame someone for not having travelled far. Travelling across the US or Canada is just as far as going across Europe. 

I've been to 35 of the 50 states, but never Mexico or Canada. I have seen Mexico many times though and been about 20 feet from the border :fluttershy: I've also seen Venezuela from an island, but never been there.

• Brohoof 1

Other than the United States, of which I live, I have visited Canada and Mexico. I have been to Mexico a few times, actually. 

Two. The United States, where I've spent most of my life, and South Korea, where I am now. :3

I plan on visiting Europe eventually though. All those countries are so small, and so tightly-packed. I can visit them all in a week. >:3

(edited)

Only one, the one I was born in and have been in my whole life as of now. I haven't considered going to a different country to visit for awhile because of financial issues I've been having.

Edited by EpicEnergy

I was in 6 countries until now. Germany (my home country), France, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Italy. Sadly not that much. But this year, Austria will become the 7th.